我们过来跟进
We followed up,
发现丈夫死在楼下
We found the husband dead downstairs.
这一切都是在你接报♥警♥电♥话♥和到这里跟进
And all this happened between the hours of your initial
-之间发生的 -对 巡警没看到入侵的迹象
- and the follow-up? - Yeah, patrol saw no signs of disturbance.
我们来的时候门没锁 里面有打斗迹象
Door was unlocked when we got here, signs of a struggle inside.
-有很多血痕 -是的
- Lots of blood trail. - Oh, yeah.
有人在主卧厕所里被狠狠地打了
Someone took a heavy beating in that master bathroom.
丈夫
Husband?
我不知道 我感觉是妻子
I don't know. I think the wife.
固定电♥话♥在厕所里
The landline was in the bathroom.
我估计她被打了 然后报了警
I'm thinking she took a beating, called me,
然后把丈夫给杀了
then killed the husband,
不过没法得到证实
but it's miles away from confirmation.
大厦里面没有监控
There's no cameras in the building,
而且目前没有目击证人
and no witnesses so far.
好吧 我们先把妻子找回来吧
All right, let's start with trying to locate the wife, huh?
好的
You got it.
出警的人来了
There are our guys.
来吧
Come on. Hey.
-警长 这不合理 -好吧
- Sarge, this makes no sense. - Okay.
我们几个小时前就在这里
We were here a few hours ago.
如果感觉有异样 我们不会走的
If something had felt wrong, we wouldn't have left.
听着 你不可能预见这些事情的发生
Listen, you can't always see these things coming.
我想知道的是 你们有没有进过那公♥寓♥
What I wanna know is, did you guys go inside the apartment?
没有 我们在门口跟韦勒夫妇谈话
No, we spoke with Mr. and Mrs. Weller at the door.
他们当时很开心 还在笑
They were happy, laughing.
我们根本没有理由进去
I mean, there were zero reasons to go inside.
你们进大楼时有没有看到附近有人游荡
Did you see anyone around when you entered the building?
那是 我能看看那份文件吗
Is that-- can I see that file?
可以
Yeah.
-这不是 -怎么了
- This isn't-- - What's going on?
这不是跟我们谈话的那个女人
This isn't the woman we spoke to.
这是安·韦勒现在的驾照照片
That's Ann Weller's current DMV photo.
跟我们说话的那个要更年轻
The woman we spoke to was younger.
她是褐色头发的
She was a brunette.
她说她叫安·韦勒
She said her name was Ann Weller,
还说她是他老婆
that she was his wife.
我们根本没有想到去质疑这个
I mean, we had no reason to question that.
我们要联♥系♥警♥察♥兄弟会的代表吗
Should we get our FOP lawyers here?
-真的假的 -如果这是你的首要顾虑
- Give me a break. - If that's your first question right now,
那行 你去联♥系♥他们吧
yeah, I'd probably give them a call.
是什么让你开始跟进这案子的
So what made you do the initial follow-up?
我不知道 就是直觉吧我猜
I don't know, just a feeling, I guess.
我从她的声音里听出了恐慌
I heard it in her voice.
很好
Good.
如果他们没有跟安·韦勒说过话
So if they didn't talk to Ann Weller,
那到底是跟谁说的
who did they talk to?
碰到一个诡异的案子
Well, you caught a weird one.
佐治·韦勒死在了这个地方
George Weller here died where he lies.
看起来像是电梯里进行过打斗
Looks like a fight happened in the elevator.
有血溅痕迹和打斗痕迹
Got blood splatter, signs of a struggle,
自卫伤口
self-defense wounds,
腹部有几处撕裂伤
multiple lacerations in the stomach.
我猜凶手和他一起坐电梯下来的
Killer rode down with him, I'm thinking.
其他人能进这个车♥库♥吗
So can anyone access this garage?
不行 得用遥控开
No, you need a remote.
佐治身上没有遥控器
George didn't have his,
我们检查过他的车和婴儿床
we checked his car and his crib.
口袋是空的 手♥机♥钱包丢了
Pockets are empty, no cell, no wallet.
我们猜是凶手抢走的
We think the killer robbed him.
杰找到了安·韦勒
Jay has Ann Weller right now.
他正带她回局里
He's taking her to the district.
她今天一天都在工作
She's been at work all day.
很好 继续调查现场
Good, keep working the scene.
尽你们所能地取证
Pull any forensics you can.
-警长 -怎么了
- Sarge? - Yeah?
我能跟你一起跟进这案子吗
It okay if I work the case with you?
我会只做文职
I'll ride the desk the whole time.
你的直觉发现了这案子 你应该跟进
Ah, your instincts caught it, you should work it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我的丈夫应该在工作才对
My husband, he was supposed to be at work.
我知道这很难
I know this is hard,
但是很重要
but it's important that
我们要马上问你这些问题
we ask you these questions right away.
一个女人从你的公♥寓♥打了911
A woman called 911 from your condo.
巡警出现时 那个女人和乔治在一起
When patrol showed up, the woman was with George,
她说她是你
and she claimed to be you.
你丈夫有外遇吗
Was your husband having an affair?
我丈夫 我们有问题
My husband... We've had issues.
他有问题
He has issues.
如果有个女人和他在一起
If there was a woman there with him,
有可能是他雇来的
it's possible she was hired.
我丈夫喜欢妓♥女♥
My husband likes prostitutes.
如果她是妓♥女♥ 问题是
So if she is a prostitute, the question is,
为什么打了911却在巡警出现时撒谎
why call 911 and then lie about it when patrol shows up?
我想我们有答案了
Yeah, I think we have an answer to that.
现场没有找到乔治的手♥机♥
George's cell phone wasn't recovered at the scene,
现在已经关机了
it's shut off now,
但我们访问了他的苹果云账户
but we gained access to his iCloud account.
巡警确认这就是
Patrol confirmed for us that this is
跟他们在公♥寓♥谈话的那位女士
the actual lady who they talked to at the condo.
时间点
Time stamp?
这些照片是在报♥警♥电♥话♥前8分钟拍摄的
These photos were taken eight minutes before the 911 call.
后面是这些
Followed by these.
公♥寓♥里的第二个身份不明的女人
A second unidentified woman in the condo,
同一时间
same time frame.
她不可能超过16岁 报♥警♥的是她
She can't be more than 16. She's the one who called 911.
一定是她
She's gotta be.
她是谁
Who is she?
我们所有的系统都匹配不上她的照片
Her photo doesn't match in any of our systems.
人资系统没有 缉捕队没有
Not CHRIS, not Vice...
-失踪人员 -没有 没有人找她
- Missing persons? - No, no one's looking for her.
但我们知道了乔治是怎么招♥妓♥的
We do think we know how George booked the girls.
他昨天给一个一次性手♥机♥发了信息
He messaged a burner phone yesterday.
大概一分钟后 一次性手♥机♥回复了
About a minute later, the burner responded
一些女孩的照片让他选
with pictures of girls to choose from.
昨天你接到报♥警♥电♥话♥后一分钟
George tapped into that same burner a minute
乔治就联♥系♥了那个一次性手♥机♥
after that 911 call that he had with you.
-所以可能是皮条客 -很有可能
- So we're thinking pimp. - More than likely.
好的 调查这方面
All right, so let's run with that.
让公共信息中心把那个一次性手♥机♥查个透
Have CPIC tear that burner apart.
我要名字
I want names.
这些女孩是谁
Who are these girls?
到底是谁在开窑子
And who the hell is running them?
要搭便车吗
Wanna take a ride?
-我♥干♥文职 -罗哈斯
- Tied to a desk. - Rojas?
好 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- You all right? - Yeah, yeah.
不管一次性手♥机♥是谁的
Whoever your burner belongs to,
他肯定在做非法的事
he's definitely doing something illegal,
而且他做得很好
and he's doing it real damn well.
我从头到脚地研究了他的手♥机♥
I worked his burner top to bottom.
这是上个月他手♥机♥的活动情况
Now, here are the movements of his cell in the last month.
手♥机♥几乎不会开机超过一个小时
Cell hardly ever stays on for more than an hour,
开机时 它显示的位置
and when it is on, it pings
是在城里另一头
a different tower clear across town.
但是
But...
这是昨天的活动
here are the movements yesterday.
手♥机♥就在西环路公♥寓♥外面
Phone was right outside your West Loop condo.
也就是说皮条客把女孩送到 在外面等着
Which means pimp drops off girls, waits outside.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表