我们找到他了
Think we found our guy.
洛根·彼得斯
Logan Peters.
我们得到情报说他在跟南区摔跤手帮混
We got intel he's hanging with the Southside Hustlers.
罗曼说他找到人之后会联♥系♥你的
Roman said he'd call you once he found the guy,
等等 你说的是肖恩·罗曼
Wait a second, you talking about Sean Roman?
-金以前的搭档 -对
- Kim's ex-partner? - Yeah.
他跟这事有什么关系
What's he got to do with this?
我妹妹莎拉 她上周失踪了
My little sister Sarah, she went missing last week.
我要知道到底发生了什么
I need to know what happened.
肖恩来芝加哥了
Sean is in Chicago?
你不再是警♥察♥了
You are not a cop anymore!
对 但我还是莎拉的哥哥
No, But I'm Sarah's big brother.
他把家人放在第一位 我不怨他
'Cause I can't blame Sean for putting his family first.
我们尽力帮助他
I mean, let's do what we can to help him.
开始了
Here we go.
-什么情况 -火情已被控制
- What do we got? - Fire's contained.
有一对夫妇吸入烟雾灼伤
Got a couple smoke inhalation injuries.
他们和两名枪伤患者已经送去医院了
They're on their way now to Med with the GSW victim,
特拉维斯
Travis.
我们认为是他引燃的大火
Believe he started the fire.
我们进去时闻到了汽油味
Smelled gasoline when we entered.
那么枪手就是毒贩洛根·彼得斯吗
So the, uh, shooter's the dealer, Logan Peters?
对 他下落不明 趁着火势逃走了
Yeah, he's in the wind. Fled during the fire.
已经来不及封锁了
It's too late for a perimeter.
那好 金带你去做口供
All right, well, Kim will take your statement.
找个僻静的地方
Someplace quiet, huh?
好了 到底是怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
我追踪洛根到了这里
I arrived here after tracking Logan.
我并不是想给你做口供
I'm not actually asking for your statement.
我想问你为什么不来找我们
I'm asking why the hell you didn't come to us.
我妹妹失踪了 我在找她
My sister's missing. I'm looking for her.
可是我们一整队专门干这个事的专家
Yeah, we have an entire unit that specializes in just that.
更不要说你还有我 有情报组
Not to mention, you have me. And Intelligence.
我先去找消防队是因为服药过量的人
I went to Fire first because of the ODs.
不对
No...
我跟你在一辆车里工作了两年
I rode in a car with you for two years.
-我知道你在撒谎 -我不能来找你
- I know when you're lying. - I couldn't come to you.
我不在乎我们分了手
I don't care that we broke up.
不是因为那个
It's not that.
你知道现在的情况对你有多不利吗
Do you realize how bad this looks for you right now?
你出现在枪击现场
You're at the scene of a shooting--
-我可以把你列为嫌疑人 -你开玩笑呢吧
- I can book you as a suspect. - You gotta be kidding me.
-我以前是警♥察♥ -现在不是了
- I was a cop. - You're not anymore.
明白吗
All right?
所以你想的话 我带你回局里
So if you want, I'll take you down to the station,
然后坐在讯问室里 慢慢回答我的问题
then you can answer my questions in the box.
你自己选
Your choice.
她在为他贩毒
She's dealing for him.
什么
What?
我妹妹有毒瘾 已经有一阵子了
My sister's an addict. She has been for a while now.
而我认为她在为她男友贩毒
And I think she's dealing for her boyfriend.
如果是真的 一个小年轻因此而死的话
And if she is, and a teenager died,
那她就要面对涉毒杀人罪了
then she's staring down a drug induced homicide charge.
所以没错 我先去消防队 撒了个大谎
So yeah, I went to Fire first and lied my ass off.
我需要你信任我 好吗
Look, I need you to trust me now, okay?
你先 相信我 好吗
Just...trust me, okay?
我们一小时接诊了三名服药过量患者
We've been treating at least three ODs an hour,
简直忙不过来
like stopping running water.
这个放火的小子
This kid who set the fire?
-是 -特拉维斯·巴特勒
- Yeah. - Travis Butler.
护理人员15分钟前把他送来
Paramedics brought him in 15 minutes ago,
腹部枪伤 烟尘吸入
GSW to the stomach, smoke inhalation.
-他还在手术但... -如果你说这地方
- He's still in surgery, but-- - If you're saying this place
太忙了 那你要先给我女儿看
is too busy, then you see my daughter first.
不行 我儿子的情况比你女儿更危险
No, but my son's in worse condition than your daughter.
先生 坐下
Sir, sit down.
这孩子差点把里面的人都杀了
This kid could've killed everyone in there.
什么情况
Hey, what's going on?
火灾的受害者被送到这了
Victims from the fire were brought here,
而特拉维斯也是
and so was Travis.
-我知道你... -把你的手拿开
- I do know that you-- - Get your hands off of me!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police! Hey, police!
警♥察♥ 你要冷静
Police! You need to calm down!
-冷静 -我儿子的情况更危险
- Calm down. Calm down. - My son's in worse condition.
-冷静 -好
- Calm down. - Okay.
来 我们这边走
Come on, let's go this way.
芝加哥警署 第七季第十五集
很抱歉 我绝不会打警♥察♥ 打女人
I'm sorry. I would never hit a cop. A woman.
-对不起 -没事 我没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay, I'm fine.
他们说是我儿子放的火
They say my son started the fire.
我们相信用枪打伤你儿子的人
Uh, we believe the guy who shot your son
还牵扯到别的犯罪里
is also involved in other crimes.
-什么 -他人就在
- What? - He was in the apartment
-起火的公♥寓♥里 -没人看见洛根逃走
- where the fire started. - No witnesses saw Logan flee.
-巴勒特先生 -对
- Mr. Butler? - Yeah?
手术很成功 特拉维斯情况稳定
Surgery went well. Travis is stable.
我能看他吗
Can I see him?
谢谢
Thanks.
回头见 谢谢
See you guys. Thank you.
-干得好 -谢谢
- Good work. - Thanks.
不 我没有看见洛根去哪了
No, I didn't see where Logan went.
他... 他朝我开了枪
He, uh, he shot me,
我看见他离开了房♥间 可就这些
I saw him leave the room, but that's all.
你和洛根熟吗 你知道他可能会逃到哪吗
How well do you know Logan? You know where he might run to?
我根本不认识他
I don't know him at all.
我的朋友告诉我去哪找他
Friend of mine told me where to find him.
告诉我是他杀了我女朋友
Told me he killed my girlfriend.
他卖♥♥货给她
He dealt to her?
她本来很快乐 很完美
She was happy. She was perfect.
然后他开始卖♥♥货给她
Then he started selling to her.
都是他造成的
He's responsible for this.
我只是想让事情回到正轨
I was just trying to make it right.
我要坐牢了 对吗
I'm going to jail, aren't I?
天啊
Oh, man.
我从一开始就应该让你来这
I should've told you to come here from the jump.
真抱歉 我给你指错路了
I'm sorry. I steered you wrong.
我现在来了
Well, I'm here now.
你要和博伊特谈谈吗
You, uh, you gonna talk to Voight?
-对 -奥麦利
- Yeah. - Hey, O'Malley.
不要吧 我好不容易分去了战术队
Oh, come on, I finally got detailed to TACT.
不过能荣幸地替您值岗 谁还要去
But who needs a three-house raid when there's the honor
突袭三个窝点啊
of covering your desk?
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Hey, welcome back. - Thanks.
-很遗憾听说... -谢谢
- Sorry to hear about the-- - Thank you.
节哀吧
Sorry for your loss.
-他在说什么 -我行动中受了伤
- What's he talking about? - Uh, I got injured on the job.
就这些
That's all.
我妈妈上周给我打了电♥话♥
My mother called me last week.
她在莎拉的房♥间发现了药
She found pills in Sarah's room.
给冲掉了 然后指责她贩毒
Flushed them, then accused her of dealing.
-她们吵了起来 -她出走了
- Which didn't go well. - She ran?
她已经出走了九天了
She's been gone nine days.
我们觉得她是和男朋友一起跑了
We thought she ran off with her boyfriend.
我到昨天才知道他的名字
I didn't even know his name until yesterday.
洛根·彼得斯
Logan Peters.
如果她确实把药卖♥♥给了那些吸毒过量的孩子
If she did sell to those kids that OD'd...
她将面临重大罪行的起诉
She's looking at a big charge.
我了解她 警长 她是个好孩子
I know her, Sarge. She's a good kid.
她只是不走运 需要我们的帮助
She's just down on her luck, needs our help.
先找到她再说
Well, we find her first,
- 我们会尽力保护她 -好的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表