是的 我打算保住这个孩子
Yes. I'm having the baby.
公共信息中心给我们发来了些照片
Hey. We got some photos from CPIC.
走吧
We should go.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? - I'm all right.
我在希腊岛店给你买♥♥了皮塔三明治
I got you some gyro from Greek Islands.
-我觉得你可能会饿 -你太贴心了
- I thought you might be hungry. - That's really sweet of you.
-谢谢 -我还从公♥寓♥给你拿来了些干净的换洗衣服
- Thanks. - And I got you some clean clothes from the apartment.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有杰的任何消息吗
Have we heard anything about Jay?
还没有
No.
他醒过来时肯定会吓坏了
He's gonna freak out when he wakes up.
他害怕针头
The man hates needles.
我搞不懂他
I can't figure him out.
他总是冲在第一个
He's the first one through the door,
退伍兵
a war vet.
而他宁可挨子弹也不愿意打♥针♥感冒疫苗
And he'd rather take a bullet than get the flu shot.
海莉 我理解这对你有多痛苦
Hailey, I know how hard this must be for you.
发生这种事总是很痛苦
It's always hard when something like this happens.
你痛苦是因为你爱他
It's hard because you love him.
我当然爱他了 他是我的搭档啊
Of course I love him. He's my partner.
那个入室抢劫 鲁塞克有线索了
Ruzek got a lead on the home invasion.
好 我留在这
Yeah, uh, I'm gonna stay.
-好 -好的 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay, thanks.
公共信息中心对事发地方圆一英里的范围内的
All right, so CPIC conducted a security camera grid
安全监控进行了排查
within a one mile radius of the home invasion.
他们确认了逃跑车辆的信息
They ID'd the getaway vehicle.
是辆蓝色尼桑 车主是克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯
It's a blue Nissan registered to Kristy Pierce.
克丽丝蒂在那边的D先生酒吧工作
Kristy works at this bar over here, Mr. D's.
刚刚看见尼桑停在后面
Just spotted the Nissan parked in the back lot.
克丽丝蒂有些轻微犯罪记录 都和黑帮有关
Kristy's got a minor rap sheet, all gang related.
根据盗抢组的消息
According to Robbery-Burglary,
这地方是盗窃来的珠宝销赃的好地方
this joint is a hustler's paradise for stolen jewels.
而特别是劳力士手表
But specifically, Rolex watches.
我想我们可以等着把克丽丝蒂抓起来
I think we can wait on picking up Kristy.
我们先弄清楚有多少人吧
Let's find out how many players are involved first.
凯文 你和罗哈斯去卧底
Kev, you and Rojas go undercover.
去买♥♥劳力士
Shop for Rolexes.
记住
Hey, just remember,
我们对付的人手里有MK-18突击步♥枪♥
people we're dealing with got MK-18 assault rifles.
感觉不对的话 你们就撤
You get a bad beat, you abort.
听清楚了吗
Are we clear?
收到
Copy.
你没问题吧
You good?
嗯
Yeah.
在吧台的人 黑外套
Guy at the bar. Black jacket.
真是个爱钻石的家伙
There's a man who knows his ice.
是啊 而且毫不掩饰
Yeah, and he don't hide it.
你们想来点什么
What can I get for you guys?
两杯轩尼诗加冰吧
We're thinking about two Hennessys on the rocks
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
还有那卖♥♥珠宝家伙的名字
And his jeweler's name.
那块表我男人戴的话要好看得多
I mean, that watch would look way better on my man.
你能帮我吗
You help me out?
轩尼诗我可以给你们上
I can get the Hennessy,
可手表嘛 你们得自己来
but as far as the watches, you're on your own.
-这事跟我没关系 -我们明白
- It's not my business. - We understand that.
轩尼诗再要两片青柠 谢谢
Two limes for the Hennessys, please.
-好的 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
-怎么样啊宝贝 -你知道不能叫我宝贝
- 'Sup, baby? - You know not to call me baby.
你干嘛这样子啊
Hey, why you gotta be like that?
行了 特雷 我要...
Come on, Trey. I'm try--
-喂 -我说 行了
- Hey. - Yo, come on.
我要去倒酒呢
I'm trying to go make these drinks.
-你能不能放开我 -你干嘛大动肝火
- Can you let go of me? - Why are you making a scene?
你干嘛抓着我不放
Why are you holding me?
别紧张 不用这样的
Relax, it doesn't have to be like that.
放开
Hey, get off.
少掺和 愣头青
Stay off it, punk!
喂 住手
Hey! Stop!
松开 松开
Break it up, break it up!
冷静点
Chill!
我告诉你 小心点
I'm telling you, careful.
这个交给我了
Hey, I got this one.
放开我 放开我
Get off me, man. Get off me.
你跑这里来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我还想问你呢
I be asking you the same thing, man.
这孩子是谁
Who is this kid?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
乔丹 你来芝加哥做什么
Jordan, the hell are you doing in Chicago?
你应该出门去休斯敦啊
You're supposed to be on a road trip to Houston.
-我来会会朋友 -没人跟我说啊
- I'm visiting friends. - Nobody told me.
我知道你不会同意
I knew you wouldn't approve.
因为你在这个城市不安全 乔丹
Because you're not safe here to be in the city, Jordan.
我们现在马上给阿姨打电♥话♥
We're calling auntie right now.
你赶紧回得克萨斯去
Your ass is going back to Texas--
不不不 我不回去
No, no, no, no. I'm not.
你总是告诉我要建立自己的事业
You were the one who always told me to create my own lane.
出人头地 对吗
Stand ten toes down, right?
我就是在照你说的做
That's exactly what I'm doing.
我们不能在这里谈这个
We can't talk about this here.
那我们就没什么可谈的了
There ain't even nothing to talk about.
兄弟 我要回去看朋友
Man, I'm going back to see my friends.
不 你在那里根本没朋友
Nah, you don't got no damn friends in there.
我在工作 乔丹
I'm working, Jordan,
也就是说那里除了麻烦什么都没有
which means ain't nothing going on in there but trouble.
你进城就是为了惹麻烦吗
Is that what you're in town for?
不
No,
警官
Officer.
好
Yeah.
你该走了 好吗 离开这里
It's time to go, okay? Get out of here.
走
Go.
博伊特想让我们去
Voight wants us to pick up Kristy
把克丽丝蒂带回警局
and head back to the District.
正如我所说
Like I already said,
我不想起诉任何人
I don't want to press charges against anybody,
所以我可以走了吗
so can I just go?
听着 我们也不在乎酒吧斗殴的事
Look, we don't care about that bar fight either.
带你过来是因为昨天在黄金海岸发生的
You're here 'cause your car was used in a home invasion robbery
一起入室抢劫案使用了你的车
in the Gold Coast yesterday.
屋主被谋杀了
The owner was murdered.
等等 我从没去过黄金海岸
Whoa, hold on. I-I never go to Gold Coast.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你的蓝色尼桑被用作逃逸工具
Your blue Nissan was the getaway vehicle.
不 这不可能是真的
Nah, it can't be true.
克丽丝蒂
Kristy.
你涉嫌着谋杀重罪 明白吗
You're looking at felony murder, you understand?
听着 从你的前科我能看出来
Look, I can tell by your priors
你一直跟帮派人员混在一起
you've been riding with gangs.
你也许觉得他们很讲义气
So you probably think there's loyalty,
但这只是对男人有效
but that's only for the boys.
只要一有麻烦 女人就成了他们的牺牲品
First sign of trouble, they throw the girls under the bus.
MOB 金钱比女人重要
MOB, "Money over bitches."
现在你真的想为
Now do you really want to take the fall
那里的混♥蛋♥背锅吗
for one of these bastards?
我把车借给了我表兄
I loaned the car to my cousin.
好 你表兄是谁
Okay, who's your cousin?
-米切尔·亚当斯 -很好
- Mitchell Adams. - Good.
你昨天和他在一起吗
Were you with him yesterday?
不 我整天都在我姐姐家
No, I was at my sister's all day.
千真万确 我可以走了吗
It's the honest to God truth, so can I go?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表