- Yeah. - Get on the ground, face down.
-不许动 -5021H
- Do not move! - 5021 Henry,
有人开枪 已扣押两名罪犯
we got shots fired, two offenders in custody--
-你可以吗 -可以 你去
- You got this? - Yeah, I'm good, go.
5021G 有人开枪
5021 George, shots fired.
威尔斯街600号♥多尔顿公园
600 block of Wells, Dolton Park.
他死了
He's dead!
他死了
He's dead!
他们杀了我儿子
They shot my little boy!
不 不
No! No!
他死了
He's dead!
-警长 -说
- Sarge. - Go.
死者是泰勒·汉密尔顿 十七岁
DOA is Tyler Hamilton, 17 years old.
有名的西区小丑帮成员
Well-known member with the West Side Jokers.
-枪手呢 -狂怒复仇帮的两个后起之秀
- Shooters? - Two up-and-comers with the Rollin' Avers.
楼下正在处理 两个都是青少年
They're downstairs being processed. Both juveniles.
正式开战了 警长
War's officially on, Sarge.
好的 把这个放到我的桌子里
All right, put this in my desk.
呼叫等待 让他们带乔乔去一号♥问询室
Call holding, have them send JoJo up to Interview One.
乔乔
Hey, JoJo.
你可以把他解开
You can unhook him.
我有个坏消息 兄弟
I have bad news, bro.
狂怒复仇帮刚刚对你的人泰勒·汉密尔顿开枪
Rollin' Avers just shot your boy Tyler Hamilton.
他死了 坐下
He's dead. Sit down.
-这样不对 -没什么不对
- That ain't right, man. - Yeah, it is.
这是对你的人杀布鲁克斯·坎贝尔的报复
It's payback for what your people did to Brooks Campbell.
我说过了
I told you, man.
这事跟我们无关
We weren't involved in any of that.
可能是真的 也可能是假的 但不管怎样
That may or may not be true, but either way,
你都要让你的人住手
you are gonna tell your people to stand down.
他们刚刚杀了我的人泰勒
They just killed my boy Tyler.
但是 你会向前看
And yet, you're gonna move on.
我不能向前看
I can't move on.
而且我肯定控制不了我的人
And I damn sure can't control my crew.
他们有人想动手
One of them wanna do work,
那赖他们 跟我无关
that's on them, not me.
能让我们私下谈谈吗 劳伦斯
Would you give us a little privacy, Lawrence?
好的 我这么说吧
All right, let me put it to you this way.
我要告诉你 就我个人来说
I gotta tell you, personally,
我不在乎你在空余时间做什么 真的
I don't give a damn what you do with your free time, really.
只要你不伤害别人 就不关我事
Long as you don't hurt anybody, it's none of my business.
但我向你保证
But I promise you this.
你的手下哪怕在
Your crew so much as lights a firecracker
多尔顿公园东边点个爆竹
on the east side of Dolton Park,
我都会确保你那些不怎么灵光的同伙
I will make sure your less enlightened associates
收到那份视频
get a copy of that videotape.
明白了吗
You understand?
懂我的意思了吗
Know what I'm talking about?
你昨晚在博伊斯镇的酒吧狂欢的视频
The one of you partying in that bar in Boystown last night.
没错 你的不在场证明被证实了
Oh, yeah, your alibi checked out.
我想你得做个决定了
I guess you got a decision to make.
-送他回拘留室 -好
- Hey, back to holding. - Yeah.
博伊特 长官
Voight. Sir.
长官 我不认为这是个好主意
Sir, I don't think that's a good idea.
这会拖慢我们的进度
It's just gonna slow us down.
那好吧
Okay, then.
明白
Understood.
有进展吗
All right, we got any news?
有 巡警找到逃跑车辆了
Yeah, patrol found the getaway car,
在公园枪击中出现的旁蒂克的阿兹特克车
the Pontiac Aztec that was used in the park shooting.
车完全烧毁了 不过他们在烧毁
It was burned to a crisp, but they were able to lift
车辆的点火装置帽上 提取出到了指纹
prints off the flare cap that was used to torch it.
指纹是这个人的
Yeah, the prints belong to this guy.
肖恩·阿尔特 26岁 这是他的车
Sean Alter, 26. And it's his car.
我们通过发动机组上的车辆识别代码确认过了
We confirmed it with the VIN from the engine block.
总之 这老兄把自己的车点了
I mean, bottom line-- dude torched his own car.
这是他的犯罪记录
Here's his rap sheet.
他是个西塞罗的小混混
He's a small-time dirtbag from Cicero.
显然是以公园为界的另一边
It's clear on the other side of town from the park.
对 现在我们需要弄清楚
Yeah, so now we just have to figure out
阿尔特除了点燃自己的车以外
if Alter not only torched his own car,
是不是还枪杀了薇拉和布鲁克斯·坎贝尔
but also shot Willa and Brooks Campbell.
好吧 我们去拜访拜访他吧
All right, so let's pay him a visit.
如果他在家 就和他聊聊 如果不在
If he's home, talk to him. If he's not,
就私下观察一下他家
we do a sneak-and-peek off the books.
我们从没去过
We were never there.
除非有所发现
Unless we find something.
这样的话就得来点创意写作了
Then we'll do some creative writing.
还有件事
Oh, yeah, I got one more thing.
我刚和侦察队长通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the Chief of Detectives.
他想让我们在这个案子上和凶案组好好配合
He wants us to play nice with Homicide on this one.
意味着那个公园的小可爱
Means that little sweetheart from the park--
叫什么来着 斯特普斯
What's his name? Staples.
他会加入我们
He's gonna be joining us.
-你开玩笑吧 -事已至此
- You're kidding. - It's what it is.
难道我们在找到阿尔特之前
So, what, we gotta get him up to speed
还得让他了解情况吗
before we can track down Alter?
当然不 你们做好自己的事
Hell no, no, you guys do your thing.
我派他去多尔顿公园 让他探查一下周边
I'm gonna send him over to Dolton Park, have him canvass.
周围没人 动手吧
No one's around. Go for it.
我们等会再讨论你为什么这么熟练
We're gonna discuss how easy that was for you later.
安全
Clear.
老天
Jeez...
有枪
Gun!
用下刀 凯文
A knife, Kev?
11毫米口径 不常见
An 11-millimeter. Don't see many of those.
同杀害薇拉和布鲁克斯的枪是同一口径
Same caliber weapon that killed Willa and Brooks.
希望弹道能匹配上
Hopefully, Ballistics can make a match.
一个来自白人郊区的毒虫是怎么
How the hell does a tweaker from the white suburbs
卷入发生在城市另一边的
get involved with a black gang war
黑人帮派斗争中
on the other side of town?
-值得深思 -是啊
- Something to think about. - Yeah.
刚问过伊利诺伊州惩教局
Just talked to IDOC.
原来我们的肖恩·阿尔特
Turns out our boy Sean Alter
和拉玛·加里森是室友
was roommates with Lamar Garrison.
出生在不同的世界
Started off in different worlds,
最终却走到了同一间牢房♥
ended up in the same 9x12 prison cell.
他们被关在一起时 成为了生意伙伴
When they were locked up, they were business partners--
一起经营地下纹身生意
ran this underground tattoo thing.
但我们询问的人说他们就像是兄弟
But the guy we talked to said they were like brothers.
再看这个
And check this out.
开枪后的三小时
Three hours after the shooting,
拉玛·加里森给肖恩·阿尔特汇了三千美金
Lamar Garrison wired three grand to Sean Alter.
这是内部作案
Well, it's an inside job.
加里森雇阿尔特杀了他的上司
Garrison hired Alter to kill his boss.
我知道为什么
And I can tell you why.
你们有人已经见过凶案组的保罗·斯特普斯了
I think some of you have met Paul Staples from Homicide.
-是他要上来的 -他是团队的一员
- He elected to come on up. - He's part of the team.
给我们讲讲你的发现吧 保罗
All right, show us what you got, Paul.
我按你的要求探了探风声
I went and shook the bushes like you asked.
没人肯说 所以我去了批发市场
No one's talking. So I went to wholesale.
我有个做分销的线人
Got a, uh, CI in distro.
拉玛·加里森一直在搞大动作
Lamar Garrison's been making some really big moves.
他探出了触角
He had the feelers out,
想要把业务扩大到芬太尼 卡芬太尼
he was trying to expand into fentanyl, carfentanil--
我打断你一下
I'm gonna cut you off.
这和布鲁克斯有什么关系
Break down how that connects to Brooks.
加里森是偷偷摸摸地做这些事的
Garrison was doing it all on the sly.
布鲁克斯并不知情
Brooks didn't know about it.
加里森跟我的线人说布鲁克斯绝不知道
Garrison told my guys Brooks couldn't know about it.
加里森想要把他们的"事业"做大
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表