No.
好吧
All right, fine.
起诉丹尼尔 放了其他人
Charge Daniel, release the rest of 'em.
不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
是吗 但我不知道这个
Yeah, well, I don't know that.
娜塔莉 如果你不告诉我实情
Natalie, I can't help Daniel
我就帮不了丹尼尔
if you don't tell me the real story.
-是芭比的错 -芭比
- It was Baby's fault. - Baby?
-这是芭比吗 -是的
- Is this Baby? - Mm-hmm.
是吗 是她吗 她真名叫什么
Yeah? It is? Okay, what's her real name?
芭比
Baby.
她应该在那干活
She needed to be there, working.
但她疯了打了911 所以丹尼尔不得不让她闭嘴
But she goes crazy, calls 911. So Daniel had to shut her up.
他不得不打她
He had to beat her.
打她就是帮助她 就该这样
To help her. That's what you have to do.
好吧 芭比打了911 警♥察♥来了
All right, so Baby called 911, cops came.
警♥察♥走后发生了什么
What happened after the cops left?
乔治看到芭比
George saw Baby.
不喜欢血 也不知道发生了什么
Didn't like the blood. Didn't get it.
然后他就跟着我们
He followed us.
芭比在尖叫 疯了一样
Baby was screaming, acting crazy.
所以乔治就觉得事情不对劲
So George thought something was wrong.
看到吗 丹尼尔别无选择
See? Daniel didn't have no choice.
是芭比的错
It was Baby's fault.
芭比和丹尼尔现在在哪
Where are Baby and Daniel now?
-他不得不带走她 -带她去哪
- He had to take her. - Take her where?
-使她屈服 -在哪
- To break her. - Where?
在哪 娜塔莉
Where, Natalie?
丹尼尔以前也把女孩带走使她们屈服
Daniel's taken other girls before to break 'em.
那他带她们去了哪
Where did he take 'em, then?
娜塔莉 他带你去的哪
Where did he take you, Natalie?
我不知道 只知道自己被带走了
I don't know, he just takes you.
我们刚问了每个在芝加哥医院的女孩
We just interviewed every girl at Chicago Med
她们有一半都不知道我们是谁
and half of them didn't know who we were
也不知道发生了什么
or what the hell was going on,
但有几个人提到了汽车旅馆
but a couple of them said something about motels.
她们说 如果她们不守规矩的话
And they said Daniel would separate them,
丹尼尔会分批把她们带到
take them to a cheap motel by the highway
高架旁的一家廉价汽车旅馆
if they stepped out of line.
她们记得行驶的情况 说离得不远
They did remember traffic, said it wasn't far at all.
-没多少消息 -已经很好了
- It's not much... - But it's good.
-比我们有的多 -现在我们有范围了
- It's more than we've got. - Now we do have a grid.
没错
Yeah.
所以我们就照老办法做
So we'll do it the old-fashioned way.
地毯式搜索
Boots on the ground.
一个一个排查这些汽车旅馆
Rule out these motels one by one.
我去问特鲁迪能不能分点人来
I'll see if Trudy can spare some bodies.
给你
Here.
沙姆罗克旅馆排除
Struck out at the Shamrock Hotel,
没有符合特征的住客
no guest matching our description.
我去西边查看了
I'm gonna move west.
这边什么都没有 房♥屋空置
Nothing here, all vacancies.
-有什么吗 -没有
- Anything? - Mm-mm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 没见过
No, I'm sorry.
刚来了两家人 我们这今晚住满了
We just got those two families filled up tonight.
如果你看到她请联♥系♥我
If you do see her...
-我是金·伯吉斯 -伯吉斯警探
- Kim Burgess. - Detective Burgess.
-我是调度部门的吉米 -吉米 有急事吗
- This is Jimmy from dispatch. - Hey, Jimmy, is it urgent?
有一件怪事
Yeah, I-- it's weird.
我刚接到一支手♥机♥呼叫的报♥警♥电♥话♥
I just got a 911 call from a cell,
电♥话♥里只有呼吸声
it was just breathing on the line,
但我们系统中出现了手♥机♥号♥
but the cell number popped in our system.
情报组在找这个电♥话♥
Intelligence has a trap trace on it.
你说什么 什么号♥码
What are you talking about? What number?
号♥码是乔治·韦勒的
Cell phone's registered to a George Weller
凶案的受害者
a homicide victim?
对 但我们现场没有找到手♥机♥
Yeah, we didn't recover a cell phone at the scene.
我们认为是凶手拿走的
We thought the killer might have stolen...
是她拿走了
She has it.
吉米 你能追踪到那个手♥机♥吗
Jimmy, can you trace the location of the call?
显示它正在94号♥公路和普拉斯基交界
Yeah, it's pinging off 94 and Pulaski.
好的 那周围有家汽车旅馆吗
Great. Is there a motel near there?
-有 辛迪·林恩汽车旅馆 -很好
- Yeah. Cindy Lyn Motel. - Cool.
警探 需要我帮你转接吗
Whoa, hey, detective. You want me to transfer you?
-你那边线还没断吗 -没有
- You still have the line open? - Yeah.
-好的 帮我转接 -好的 准备好
- Yes, yes, transfer me. - Okay, stand by.
5021I 我需要向情报部门和全市
5021 Eddie, I need a flash message sent
发送一条信息
to Intelligence and citywide.
我确认一位无名女性受害者
I have confirmation that a Jane Doe victim
就在94号♥公路上辛迪·林恩汽车旅馆
is in the Cindy Lyn Motel off 94.
我需要所有的车来支援我
I need all cars to meet me there in response.
收到 5021I
Copy, 5021 Eddie.
-你好 这里是911 -您好
- 911, you're on the line. - Hello? Hello?
我是伯吉斯警探 我两天前接了你的电♥话♥
This is Officer Burgess, I answered your call two days ago.
我让你坚持住
I told you to hang on.
-我一直在找你 -你好
- I've been looking for you. - Hello?
你好 你能告诉我你在哪里吗
Hi, can you tell me where you are?
能告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what's happening?
我在一个汽车旅馆 8号♥房♥
A motel. Room 8.
他让我洗个澡
He said to take a shower.
-他以为我正在洗澡 -好的 很好
- He thinks I'm taking one. - Okay, good.
你做得很好 听着 我已经在路上了
That's really good. Look, I'm on my way.
谁和你在一起
Who's there with you?
-丹尼尔 -好的
- Daniel. - All right.
待在原地 可以的话把门锁上
Stay where you are, and lock the door if you can.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-艾玛 -你好艾玛 我是金
- Emma. - Hi, Emma, I'm Kim.
我会一直在线
I'm gonna stay on the line.
你什么也不用说 明白了吗
You don't have to say anything, okay?
不要出声 我马上就到
Don't say anything. I'm almost there.
我只要你坚持住
I just need you to hang on.
艾玛 我就在这里 好吗
Hey, Emma, I'm right here with you, all right?
坚持住
Just hang on.
这里是金 你们人呢
This is Kim. Where the hell are you guys?
三分钟后到
Three minutes out.
我两分钟后到
I'm two minutes out.
艾玛 我还在这里 坚持住
Emma, I'm still here. Just hang on.
我已经到了
All right, I'm here.
我不能进去
I can't go in.
我得等你们一起
I need you guys to get here.
我不能一个人进去
I can't go in.
我们在路上了 马上就到
We're en route. We'll be there ASAP.
你在干什么
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
不
No!
艾玛
Emma!
醒醒
Come on.
你安全了
You're okay.
有我在
I'm here.
醒醒 艾玛 没事了
Come on. Emma, you're okay.
-芝加哥警署 金 -海莉
- Chicago PD! Kim? - Hailey.
快帮帮她 快点 快帮帮她
Please help her. Please, please help her.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Come on.
-她需要心肺复苏 -好的
- She needs CPR! - Okay.
5021H 需要紧急支援 一名警官以及
5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1, I have an officer
-一位平民受伤 -艾玛 她叫艾玛
- and a civilian down-- - Emma. Her name is Emma.
需要两辆救护车到辛迪·林恩旅馆
Need two ambos to Cindy Lyn Motel.
金 你怎么样
Kim, are you okay?
还好
Okay, okay.
好了
Okay, okay.
金 金 你没事吧
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表