好的
All right.
我们怎么证明呢
Well, how do we prove it?
我们知道你的人
We know your boy
彼得·杜普里在拘留所杀了马库斯·韦斯特
Peter Dupree killed Marcus West in lockup.
从一开始我就告诉你们
And I told you from the start--
我手下有悲痛欲绝的人 渴望做点什么
I got people in pain, hungry for action,
有自己想法的成年人
grown men with minds of they own.
拘留所里那么多人
All those dudes in lockup,
难以想象竟然没有人看到什么
it's hard to imagine no one saw anything.
奇迹
Miracles.
确实会发生这种事
They do happen.
是的 确实会
Yep. That they do.
但关键是
Here's the thing, though.
不是马库斯·韦斯特干的
Marcus West didn't do it.
我只是出于礼貌告诉你们
I just wanted to let you know as a courtesy.
我们还在查
And we are still on it.
而且快有结果了
And we are getting close.
谢谢你的消息
I appreciate the info.
不客气
Yeah.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
听着 我不想把这事怪到你们的头儿上 但是
Listen, I didn't want to lay this on the big man but...
我们一直在思考
we've been doing some thinking.
我是说
I mean--
谁会杀孩子 对吧 就算是在我们的世界
I mean, who kills a kid, right? I mean, even in our world.
那人杀孩子的理由只有一个
There's only one reason someone kills those kids in there.
因为他们知道你是谁
It's cause they know who you are.
你不会认为
I mean, you don't think
你的手下能干出这种事吧
any of your boys do something like this, do you?
你帮派的人
Someone from your gang?
不可能 我们都是家人
No way. We like family.
好吧
Oh. Well--
这个想法我们得追查下去
it's a theory and we gotta run it down, okay?
所以我会面对面来找你们
So I'm coming to you man-to-man
实话告诉你 我们会挨个敲门询问
and I'm telling you, we are gonna be knocking on some doors
我想先敲你的门
and I want to knock on yours first.
听着
Listen--
我只想让你的手下知道如何行事 好吗
I just want you to show your boys how to act, okay?
不会有闹剧
There's no show.
没有枪 没有踢门
There's no guns, no kicking in doors.
礼貌点 好吗
So just be polite, okay?
配合我们
Just be part of this.
我们的目标一致 对吧
I mean, we want the same thing, right?
然后我们就不再烦你们
Then we'll be out of your hair.
没问题 哥们 搭档
No problem, man. Partners.
先知在南特里普街221号♥
Okay, Prophet's inside 221 South Tripp.
评估员办公室的房♥产主是奥利维亚·杰克森
Assessor's office has the owner listed as Olivia Jackson.
-姓氏一样 -对
- That's the same last name. - Yeah.
库克县
房♥产记录
等等 我用律商联讯查下
Hold on, I've got LexisNexis cooking.
有了
Bingo.
这是他姐姐的房♥子
This is his sister's house.
他来了
Here he comes.
先知出来了
Prophet's coming out.
他拿了包
Hey, he's got the bag.
他走了
He's on the move.
他朝我们这边来了
Yeah, he's coming our way.
大伙都按兵不动
Everybody sit tight.
警长 我们可以现在就了结一切
Sarge, we can end this right now.
我说了按兵不动
I said stand down.
好吧 他说按兵不动
All right, he said stand down.
街上没人
Street's clear.
都在这了 我们找到了
It's all here. We got it.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
我们找到真正的凶手了
We found the real killer.
很好
Good.
也不好
And not good.
是内鬼作案吗
So was it an inside job?
摔跤手帮的二把手
Number two guy in the Hustlers.
叫伦道夫·杰克森 外号♥先知
Named Randolph Jackson, goes by Prophet.
找到了铁证
Got him dead to rights.
那我们怎么办
So how do we do this?
这个嘛
Well...
学院里并不会这么教
Not exactly what they teach you in the academy,
但这是个出路
but it's a way out.
对我们都是
For all of us.
你一个人吗
You alone?
这不是那种电影
This ain't that movie.
放松
Easy.
这是什么 你耍我呢
What's this? You punking me?
你怎么拿到这些的
How the hell did you get this?
我偷的
I stole it.
你偷的
You stole it?
从哪儿
From where?
先知
Prophet.
先知
Prophet?
我只知道我看见先知从他姐姐家里
All I know is I saw Prophet carrying your bag of belongings
拿着你的包出来了
from his sister's house.
放在了边上巷子停的车里
Stashed it in some car near an alley.
要是问我
You ask me,
我觉得也是先知指使了
I think Prophet ordered that hit
县监狱里对马库斯·韦斯特的暗♥杀♥
on Marcus West at County, too.
所以我觉得你该自问
So I think about now you gotta ask yourself...
他是否有能耐杀了两个九岁男孩
Is he capable of killing two nine-year-old boys?
那现在该拿先知怎么办
So what happens to Prophet?
那是你的麻烦了 不是吗
That's your business, isn't it?
现在信我了
You trust me now?
你好吗 哥们
What's up, man?
你好吗 先知
What up, Prophet?
我们已找到在北朗代尔
We have identified the man responsible
三起行刑式凶案的
for the execution-style killing
杀人凶手
of three people in North Lawndale,
还包括两个九岁男孩
including two nine-year-old boys.
作案人是马库斯·韦斯特
Perpetrator has been identified as Marcus West.
齐心协力终止枪♥支♥暴♥力♥
韦斯特先生过去有很多犯罪记录
Mr. West had an extensive criminal record.
多次抢劫 贩毒 非法持有武器
Multiple counts of burglaries, narcotics, weapons.
并且我们是通过先进的
And he was located through the use
面部识别系统找到了他
of a cutting-edge facial recognition system,
此系统将在调试后于明年
one we hope to take city-wide in the next year
在全市范围内使用
after some fine tuning.
数据型行警 非常奏效
Data-driven policing. It works.
并且它的工作方式
And it works in a way
值得这个伟大城市的人们信赖
that the people of this great city can believe in.
在他被关押拘留后
Now, after he was taken into custody,
韦斯特先生被敌对帮派成员袭击
Mr. West was assaulted by rival gang members.
他进入了药物性昏迷
He was placed into a medically-induced coma,
尽管专业的医护人员尽心尽责抢救
and, despite the dedicated work of medical professionals,
他因伤势太重
he succumbed to his injuries
早前被宣布死亡
and he has been pronounced dead.
年仅27岁
He was 27 years old.
芝加哥警署很确定信息正确
The CPD is confident in its information
调查全面彻底
and in this investigation.
因此这个案子已经结了
And this case is considered closed.
你是不是做了我以为你做的事
Did you do what I think you did?
杰
Jay--
哪怕就一次
for once in your life,
随他去吧
just let it be.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表