有枪
Gun!
-我有持枪许可证 -闭嘴
- I got a permit for that. - Shut up.
把手背到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
他交给我就好 我搞定
I got him. I got him.
我们在找门老磨 是你们其中的谁吗
We are just looking for Slo-Mo. Is that one of you?
告诉我们关于门老磨的信息 我们就走
Just give us the Slo-Mo info, and we'll bounce.
手举起来
Hands up.
这是什么
What is this?
能为你赢得一趟进局子的顺风车
That's a free ride to the station.
除非你告诉他真名是什么
Unless you want to give me a name.
不说 好吧 把手背到身后
No? All right, put your hands behind your back.
走吧
Let's go.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
门老磨的真名是柯蒂斯
Slo-Mo's name is Curtis.
柯蒂斯姓什么
Does Curtis have a last name?
我记得是门罗 跟那条街名一样
Yeah, I think it's Monroe. Like the street.
好吧 不玩了 我们放你走
All right, play this off. We'll let you go.
上车吧
Get in the car.
门老磨的真名是柯蒂斯·门罗
Slo-Mo's real name is Curtis Monroe.
中层人员 自称是南区摔跤手帮
Mid-level player, self-admitted Southside hustler.
案底很厚 蹲过两次大牢
He's got an extensive sheet. He did two stints inside.
有已知的黑帮成员吗
All right, known gang associates?
等下 找到了
Yeah, hold on a sec. Here we go.
看这个 威尔森·杨
Look at this. Wilson Young.
威尔森·杨 是我想的那个吗
Wilson Young? The same one?
是的 就是凯尔顿干掉的那个
Yeah, it's the same one Kelton had killed
所以他才赢了选举
so he could win the election.
恰巧也是门罗的表亲
It also happens to be Monroe's cousin.
表亲来寻仇了
Cousin looking for revenge.
好的 那这个门罗目前身在何处
All right, so where's this Monroe hang his hat?
在迪克森蹲了六个月
Uh, did six months in Dixon,
然后在过度教习所呆了三周
then he spent three weeks in a halfway house.
之后没动静了 供出门罗的那孩子
He does dry after that-- the kid that ID'd Monroe,
他也不知道门罗住在哪
he doesn't know where he lives either.
那好吧 我们去找他吧
All right, well, let's find him.
开始查吧
Start digging.
凯文
Kevin.
我需要你去帮我接个人
I need you to do a pickup for me.
你被保释了
You made bail.
博伊特警长今早交的钱
Sergeant Voight posted it this morning.
我们走吧
Let's go.
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
你今天走运了 死条子
It's your lucky day, Poe-Poe.
下次你就是被人端在骨灰盒里离开这了
Next time, you're gonna leave in a box.
滚去自己的牢房♥
Get your ass in the cell.
希望你别太寂寞
Hope you like being alone.
州立监狱的保护性监禁牢房♥
Protective custody cells down in Stateville
比这里的小两倍
are twice as small as these.
但那边的犯人却厉害两倍
And the inmates are twice as nasty.
多谢告知 谢谢你的建议
Good to know. Thanks for the advice.
我只是说 你要想在监狱活下去 得习惯独处
Just saying. You want to survive prison, get used to being alone.
第五区
兄弟
My boy.
你是我的优步司机吗
You my Uber?
我通常不接评价只有两星的客人 但没错
I usually don't pick up two-star passengers, but, yeah.
-感觉如何 -挺好的
- How you feel? - Good, yeah.
守卫刚跟我说了些关于凯尔顿的事
Yo, the guard just told me about Kelton.
-太疯狂了 -有嫌疑人吗
- Crazy, right? - We got any suspects?
南区摔跤手帮里一个叫门罗的
Uh, South Side hustler named Monroe.
但没有确凿证据
There's no real evidence.
你觉得博伊特参与其中了吗
You think Voight had something to do with it?
-到了 -谢了 兄弟
- All right. - Thanks, bro.
不客气
No doubt.
你还好吗
Listen, you all right?
你一路上都不怎么出声
You been pretty quiet the whole ride.
我跟你说实话 兄弟
I gotta be honest with you, dog.
我不敢相信你没跟我说
I can't believe you didn't tell me
内务部到底在找你什么麻烦
about what was going down with IAD.
我想跟你说这事来着
I wanted to talk to you about it.
只是不想把你卷入其中
I just didn't want to drag you into it.
仅此而已
That's all.
我只希望自己知情
I just wish I knew.
凯文 你也无能为力
Kev, there's nothing you could've done.
相信我
Trust me.
那接下来打算怎么办
So what happens next?
我等庭审
I wait for trial.
那工作怎么办 转去做文职吗
What about work? You on desk duty?
从今天起 我被剥夺了所有官职
As of today, I am stripped of all my police powers.
真糟
Damn.
-凯文 你收到了吗 -收到 说吧 杰
- Kev, you copy? - Yeah. Go, Jay.
我们策反了门罗的一个朋友
We flipped a friend of Monroe's.
看来我们在查他的消息传出去了
Looks like word got out we're after him.
门罗藏匿在一个藏♥毒♥点
Monroe's holed up in a stash house.
和凶案组的突袭行动会议20分钟后开始
Pre-raid meet with Homicide in 20 minutes.
艾迪生街和惠特尼街相交处
Addison and Whitney.
收到 我马上就到
Copy that. I'm on my way.
兄弟 别灰心 你很快就能复职的
Hey, don't trip, dog. You'll be back shotgun no time.
希望如此吧
Yeah, I hope so.
好的 小心点 待会给我电♥话♥ 好吗
All right, be careful. You call me later, all right?
没问题
No doubt.
是一间两室公♥寓♥ 有两只罗特韦尔狗看家
It's a two-bedroom apartment. There's two Rottweilers for security.
等不及去见它们了
Can't wait to meet them.
情报组负责入门
All right, Intelligence is gonna do the breach.
-我们守住前门 -收到
- We got the front. - Copy that.
该死
Damn.
他在那 就那里
There he is. Right there.
-柯蒂斯·门罗 -我从后面包抄
- Curtis Monroe! - I'll cover the back.
掩护好我了吗
Am I good? Am I good?
好了 上上上
Okay, okay! Go, go, go, go!
-他有枪 -先生 趴下
- Gun! - Sir, get down.
孩子们 躲在我身后
Kids, flat. Behind me.
逃到那扇门后了 那扇门 跟在我后面
To the door, to the door. Behind me.
-你看到他了吗 -看到了
- You got him? - Yeah.
看到他跑进了后面角落的第一扇门里
Got him going in the back near the first door in the corner.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
警♥察♥ 别动
Police! Freeze!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
跪下
On your knees!
放下枪 门罗
Drop it, Monroe!
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
你们要在这杀了我
Ya'll gonna kill me right here.
-我知道 -把枪放下
- I know it. - Drop it!
我来处理
I got this!
你想活命吗
You want to live? Huh?
回答我 你想活命吗
Answer me. Do you want to live?
-想 -好
- Yeah! - Okay.
那你跟我走 你会得到公正的对待
Then come in with me. You'll get a fair shake.
把枪放下
Just drop the gun.
给你三秒钟把枪放下
You got three seconds to put it down.
-一 -退后
- One. - Stand down!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
今天不会是那样的结局
It's not going down like that today.
-把枪放下 门罗 -退后
- Drop it, Monroe! - Stand down.
-马上放下枪 -退后
- Drop it now! - Stand down!
-好吗 -二
- Okay? - Two!
不要开枪 听我说
Don't do it! Listen to me.
把枪放下 兄弟
Drop the gun, bro.
把枪放下就行了 不要看他们
Just drop the gun. Don't look at them.
看着我
Look at me.
你跟我走 你会得到公正的对待
Just come in with me. You'll get a fair shake.
-把枪先放下 -马上
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表