- I can't help you. - I don't want your help.
不 你想
Yes, you do.
你在门纳德监狱呆了三年
You did three years in Menard
凡妮莎说你差点死在那里
and Vanessa said it almost killed you.
我想 如果你能一年就出来
Now, I'm guessing you don't wanna do ten years
你肯定不想待十年
when you can do less than one.
我知道你很愤怒 但
I get you're angry, but--
她骗了我
She lied to me...
骗了我很久
for I don't even know how long.
她当着我的面骗了我
She looked me in the face and she lied
好像我对她来说什么都不是
like I was nothing to her.
好 你可以生她的气
Okay. Be mad at her.
你可以愤怒 但别当傻瓜
Be angry. Don't be an idiot.
别放弃你的人生
Don't throw your life away...
只因为你生她的气
because you're pissed at her.
生她的气
Pissed at her?
不
No.
我都不认识她了
I don't even know her.
我现在可以帮你
I can help you now.
之后就不一定了
I don't know if I can help you later.
你想让我叫律师 还是达成协议
Do you want me to call a lawyer or do you want a deal?
路易斯把什么都招了
Luis gave us everything.
盖尔组织的所有暗格都是他装的
So he installs all the traps for Gael's organization
他还贩毒 不过他从TJ得到命令
and he runs drugs, but he gets his orders from TJ.
他把现金送到藏匿屋
He drops the cash at his stash house
盖尔从来不去那里
that Gael never actually goes to.
这些信息都没用
Now, none of this is useful to us,
不过他一般会在大量补货之后见到盖尔和TJ
but he usually sees Gael and TJ after a big re-up,
通常是补货后一天
usually the next day.
他说他们会在酒吧外见面
He said they meet outside the bar.
盖尔喜欢确认现金已送到
Gael likes to confirm that his cash was dropped.
口头确认吗
As in verbal confirmation?
对
Yeah.
好 让路易斯现在去送钱
All right, so get Luis to drop the cash now,
明早我们就行动
then we'll move on in the morning.
联邦调查局办事处
汉克·博伊特
This is Hank Voight.
你得让盖尔和TJ开口
You need to get Gael and TJ talking.
我们要让盖尔直接提到毒资或者毒品
We need Gael to reference the cash or the drugs directly.
你都解释六遍了
You've explained it to me six times.
- 我明白 -好吧
- I get it. - All right.
扣上吧
Do that up.
她在这里工作多久了
How long has she worked here?
八个月左右
About eight months.
她是从警校调来的
She was pulled from the academy.
先是做卧底 之后就来了这里
Worked undercover and then was placed here.
这里是芝加哥警署中最精英的一个组
This unit is considered the most elite in CPD.
好了 可以出发了
All right, good to go.
路易斯说通常都在10点前 是吗
Luis said usually before ten, right?
对 但也说盖尔和TJ说不好
He did, but he said Gael and TJ vary.
他们迟到了
They're late.
还不到下定论的时候
It's way too early to call it.
他们会来的
They'll be here.
再检查一下TJ的车
Can we get another check on TJ's vehicle?
还没动 警长
Hasn't moved, Sarge.
仍在三个街区外停着
Still anchored three blocks away.
其他的追踪器呢
where are the other trackers?
什么
What the--
不 可别逗我
Hell no. You gotta be kidding me.
警长 出问题了 信♥号♥♥没有了
Sarge, we got a problem. The cells just went down.
"信♥号♥♥没有了"是什么意思
What do you mean, "The cells just went down"?
它们消失了
They're off.
其余的所有都被关掉了
Every single one of them just turned off
所有追踪器的信♥号♥♥不见了
and we lost the feed on all the trackers
只能看到TJ的
except for TJ's.
整个监控行动都黄了
The whole wire's down.
现在派人去看看TJ的车
All right, somebody get me eyes on TJ's car now.
TJ 现在就把车熄火
TJ, shut off your car now!
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
海莉 有血
Hailey, blood.
看起来他们发现了追踪器
Looks like they found the tracker.
发现TJ 已经死亡
We got TJ. He's dead.
头部多次中弹
Multiple gunshot wounds to the head.
盖尔发现了 他在清理后患
Look, Gael's made us. He's tying off loose ends.
他不会来了
He's not coming.
我们需要对他采取行动 他发现我们了
We gotta move on him now. He's on to us.
他要消失了
He's disappearing.
你们没有足够的证据对盖尔立案
You don't have enough for a case against Gael.
-我们有监控记录 -这是个好的开始
- We have the wire. - The wire's a good start,
但你不能证实盖尔是老大
but you can't corroborate it's Gael at the head.
你们需要抓到他在贩毒
You needed to catch him with the drugs
或者给别人下令
or giving an order,
能把他同这个组织联♥系♥起来的直接证据
something that directly connected him to the organization,
否则没法立案
otherwise there's no case.
好吧 那搜他房♥子的搜查令呢
Okay, what about a warrant for his house?
搜车呢
His cars?
任何搜查令
Any of it?
这家伙在大开杀戒
This guy's dropping bodies,
也将会不停地杀
and he'll continue dropping them.
任何他觉得和警♥察♥有关系的人
Anyone he thinks is associated with the police,
他都会弃之如敝履
he will dump them like trash.
他把女友扔到了一桶硫酸里
He dumped his girlfriend into a vat of acid.
你知道那会让人的身体变成什么样吗
You know what that'll do to a body?
海莉…
Hailey...
我们需要对他采取行动
We need to move on him.
不行 你们缺乏证据
You can't. You don't have it.
好吧 那路易斯呢
Okay, so what about Luis?
他没有足够的信息 让你们继续侦察
He doesn't have enough specific information to get you far.
不是 路易斯的协议还算数吗
No. What about Luis's deal?
这孩子可是说到做到了
The kid kept up his end of it.
结果如何
What's the verdict?
我们抓不了他
We don't have him.
让凶案组来调查TJ的死亡
So loop in Homicide on TJ's death.
也许有什么线索 能追查到盖尔头上
Maybe there's a slip up, some way to pin it to Gael.
那监控行动呢
And the wire?
我不知道他是怎么发现我们的
I don't know how he made us.
可能是一些我们不知道的
Probably had checks and balances in the cash we didn't know about.
好了 开始收拾屋子吧
Okay, let's start breaking down the room.
把所有资料拿去给缉毒队
Get everything we got over to narcotics.
可能下一次我们查他的时候就能用上
Might be a use next time someone takes a run at him.
我们没办法证明 路易斯的合作足够
We weren't able to show Luis's cooperation was enough.
等等 所以路易斯的协议无效吗
Wait, so Luis isn't getting the deal?
-我可以去告诉他 -不
- I can tell him. - No.
应该我来
It should be me.
我们别无他法
No, there was nothing else we could do.
巡警一会就过来 带你入狱
Patrol will be up here soon, bring you to booking.
然后我们就管不了了
It's, uh--it's out of our hands after that.
我成长时 对任何人来说都不重要
You know, I never mattered to anyone growing up.
直到我遇见你
Not until I met you.
我♥干♥这份工作就为这个
You know, I took this job because of that.
我想变的重要 让我的生活变重要
I wanted to matter-- my life to matter.
路易斯 我有好多次都想告诉你
Luis, I wanted to tell you so many times,
每次到了我快开口的时候
and whenever I would get close to saying it,
就仿佛我说不出话来了
it's like I would go silent,
因为我知道自己不能两者兼得
because I knew I couldn't have both.
我知道我会失去你 而我不能失去你
I knew I would lose you and I couldn't lose you.
路易斯 拜托你说点什么
Luis, just please say something.
我能说什么
What can I say?
你没错 你不拥有我
You're not wrong. You don't have me.
我不能再做你的人了
I can't be your person anymore.
我们有过的已经消失了
What we had is gone.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表