窃听开了
Wire's up.
记住 让他们走人
Remember, they walk.
这次行动特殊
The rules are different on this one.
我们是在设局
We're building a case.
我们需要搜查令
We need warrants.
如果没按剧本走 一切都打水漂了
If we don't play it right, none of this matters.
来了
Here we go.
是泰勒
It's Tyler.
伙计们 我看不到第二辆车上是谁
Guys, I can't get a read on the second subject.
我也是 那是杰克·吉布斯吗
I'm in the same boat. Is it Jake Gibbs?
那不是杰克·吉布斯 来看看
It's not Jake Gibbs. Here.
那是迈克·帕克中尉
It's Lieutenant Mike Packer.
迈克·帕克
Mike Packer?
你好吗
How you doing?
如果你不介意的话 我想赶紧交易
If you don't mind, I'd like to get this over with.
我只是为了毒品
I'm just here for the tan.
当我回到家打开那包时
When I get that home and open it up,
我不会看到一堆次品 对吧
I'm not gonna find any scag in there, right?
我是来这买♥♥高级货 懂吗
I'm here for the quality stuff. All right?
雷霆
Thunder.
行内都知道我的名声
My name is my business.
我不喜欢变化
I don't like change.
这次你多买♥♥了 是一次改变
This is an escalation. This is change.
这是次机会 对我俩来说都是
This is an opportunity. For both of us.
行行行 但再说那些事之前
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But before we get there,
我想当面看着你的眼睛
I just want to look you in the eyes
确保我们的沟通没问题
and make sure we have good communication.
我一直跟你的手下
I've been doing good business
良好沟通了很长时间 老兄
with your boys for a long time, brother.
你不会再跟他们做买♥♥卖♥♥了
Hey, you don't deal with them anymore.
你以后想长♥期♥买♥♥入这种量的话
You want to make this kind of product on a regular basis,
你就得跟我做买♥♥卖♥♥
you deal with me.
我也不是你的老兄
And I'm not your brother.
我希望你记住 要是你不守规矩
And just for the record, you don't deliver...
你嘴里吐出的最后一样东西 就是子弹
The last thing that comes out of that mouth is a bullet.
收到
Message received.
拍到交易过程 搞定了
We have a positive delivery. It's done.
好 就这样
All right. That's it.
从达瑞斯手里拿那批货
All right, grab the dope from Darius.
查货 验证追踪器
Print it. Confirm the tracer.
这些家伙就没跑了
We got these guys dead to rights.
最妙的部分是 明天早上我还得
The best part is, I gotta sit next to this guy
坐在这人旁边开警务责任系统会
at a CompStat meeting tomorrow morning.
帕克 强尼
Hey, Pack. Hey, Johnny.
你好吗 博伊特 还没进展吗
How you been, Voight? Still out there pounding the pavement.
-真是不可思议 -管好你自己的案子吧
- I can't believe it. - Well, you do what you know.
你肯定是这里唯一一个醒着的
Hey, you're gonna be the only one awake in there.
这就是我们为啥当警♥察♥
It's why we became cops, right?
警务责任系统会 好极了
CompStat meetings. Yeah.
可能这次没那么痛苦呢
Hey, maybe this one won't be so painful.
我听说最近业绩还挺好的
I heard the new numbers are pretty good.
这是四年来最低的枪击受害者比例
The lowest rate of gunshot victims in four years.
谋杀案 大城市里下降幅度最高的类型之一
Homicides, one of the biggest drops among large cities.
现在我想你们深入挖掘
Now I'm gonna ask you to dig deep.
重案组破案率是36%
Major crime clearance rate, 36%.
这已经是多年来最高的了
And that is being generous measured over multiple years.
我们得把它提升到40%
We've got to get that number to 40.
我会竭尽所能
I will do anything to get rid of
把他这个临时头衔给弄掉
the interim part of his title.
迈克·帕克中尉给你线人卖♥♥了一批海♥洛♥因♥
Lieutenant Mike Packer sold your CI bricks of heroin?
帕克可是真正的警♥察♥
Packer's real police, sir.
我永远也想不到
I never would have thought in a million years--
你知不知道我刚刚提拔了他
You know that I just promoted him?
我让他担任逃犯逮捕组的头
I just made him head of the fugitive task force.
我们得光明正大地革他们的职
We need to bury these guys loudly and publicly.
等会儿 在上去之前
Now, before we get up there,
你知不知道艾琳娜·贝塞拉是个检察官
do you know Elena Becerra as prosecutor?
只听说过 她很厉害 对吧
By reputation. She's tough, right?
可以这么说
Well, that's one way to look at it.
或者说 她不接自己赢不了的案子
Doesn't take a case she can't win, is another.
但她就是我们要找的人 好吗
But she's what we get, okay?
涉及公共腐♥败♥案件 她就是那个守门人
Comes to public corruption cases, she is the gatekeeper.
而且她极力保护警♥察♥
She's also fiercely protective of the police,
一般来说这是件好事
which is normally a good thing.
长官 我只需要她在逮捕令上签字
Sir, all I need is her signature on some warrants.
-剩下的我来处理 -不
- I'll handle the rest-- - No.
你一进门
The minute you get in there,
就要把她变成你的权益合伙人
you make her your equity partner.
你需要她跟你合伙 好吗
You need her buy-in, okay?
搜查令 逮捕令 起诉书
Search warrants, arrest warrants, indictments.
标准很高
The standard is high.
我们要的不只是优势
We're not talking preponderance.
我们还要更多 汉克 特别多
We're talking above and beyond, Hank, way beyond.
好吗
Okay?
检查过追踪器了吗
Did the tracer check out?
达瑞斯买♥♥的毒品和我们
The narcotics Darius bought are the same ones
放进毒品库的一样
we checked into the vault.
国家犯罪实验室证实了
State Crime Lab confirmed it.
好的
All right, well,
你做到了 汉克
you did it, Hank.
我是说 这些案子很难处理
I mean, these cases, they are as hard as it gets.
我知道你不会主动去碰
And I know you wouldn't have picked this,
但你碰到了
you're there.
那就这么干吧
So let's do it.
他们刚刚有了大收获
And they just had a big payday.
他们在1505基金里有30万美元
They're sitting on $300,000 in 1505 funds.
我们准备好行动了
We're ready to move.
我们不希望看到他们拿了钱就跑
We don't want them to take it and run.
请坐 先生们
Have a seat, gentlemen.
我问你个问题 博伊特警长
Let me ask you something, Sergeant Voight.
长官
Ma'am?
你逮捕他们之后会怎么样
What happens after you make these arrests?
我抓了三个坏人
I put away three bad people.
可能是喝一杯威士忌 回去工作吧
Probably have a nice scotch. Get back to work.
是的 那只是你这样而已
Yeah, well, that's what happens to you.
但业界内部的事就有点复杂了
What happens in the community is a bit more complicated.
辩护律师会对这些警官
Defense attorneys will trip over themselves
过去胜诉的案件提出质疑
challenging past cases won by these officers.
而且他们会得偿所愿
And they'll succeed.
你可能是抓了三个坏人
You might put three bad people away,
但更多坏人的定罪会被推♥翻♥
but many more will have their convictions overturned.
他们会脱罪
They'll walk.
是的 很不幸
Yeah, well, that's unfortunate.
这也是为什么我们要追捕这样的人
It's also exactly why we have to go after guys like this.
我很欣赏你对这个案子的热情和努力
I appreciate your passion in this case and your hard work--
我不需要奖牌 我需要逮捕令
I don't need medals. I need warrants.
是的 你手上有个案子
Yes, you have a case.
但这么高的风险 值得吗
But with those stakes, is it enough?
这些人是战术指挥官
These are TAC officers.
你掌握的证据跟我们的警官
And what you have isn't that different from what
每天在城里的日常并没有什么区别
our officers do every day all over the city.
设局 卧底 随便什么 操纵毒品市场
Buy-bust, a UC flash, whatever. Manipulate the drug market.
好 是的 看看这个
Okay. Yeah, take a look at that.
看看签名
Look at the signature.
这是吉布斯警长确认
That's confirmation from Sergeant Gibbs
我们刚从他那里买♥♥的毒品已经烧成灰烬了
that the drugs we just bought from him were incinerated.
所有称职的辩护律师都会认为
Which any defense attorney worth his salt
这只是文书有误
will challenge as a paperwork error.
是的 我们还查了他们的财务情况
Yeah, well, we scrubbed their finances too.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you something.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表