你想在昏暗的地下室结束这辈子吗
You wanna end your days in a dingy basement?
-快把枪放下 -别再靠近我了
- Come on, put the gun down. - Don't come any closer!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
听着 我给你看点东西 好吗
Look, I'm gonna show you something, okay?
我会证明给你看 我慢慢移♥动♥
I'm gonna show you something. I'm moving real slow.
我要跟我朋友通讯
I'm just gonna talk to my friends.
我和本在一起 我们在交涉
I'm with Ben. We're talking things out.
别再靠近了 我已经控制住了局面
No need to approach, I've got things under control.
再重复一遍 别过来 我已经掌控了局面
Repeat, do not approach, I've got it under control.
听见了吗 本 我信任你
Did you hear that, Ben? I trust you.
好吗 现在把枪放下
Okay, now put the gun down.
-停下 -好的
- Stop! - Okay, okay.
我是芝加哥警署 立刻放下武器
Chicago PD, you drop the weapon, right now!
不不不 亚当 亚当 听着 本
No, no, no, no! Adam, Adam--listen, Ben.
你骗了我
You lied to me!
不不不 本 把枪放下 好吗
No, no, no, Ben, put the gun down, all right?
我再说一遍 立刻放下武器
I'm telling you, drop that weapon right now,
-否则我就开枪了 -我能解决 亚当 让我来
- or I will shoot. - We're good, Adam, we're good.
快点 本 把枪放下 不不不
Come on, Ben, put the gun down! No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我是5021I 联合街的
5021 Ida, roll an ambo to
加登格罗夫公♥寓♥请求救护车
Garden Grove apartment complex on Union Street.
警♥察♥开枪 罪犯已被制♥服♥
Shots fired by the police. Offender down.
收到 5021 救护车正在前往
Copy that, 5021. I have the ambo en route.
我多次表明自己的警♥察♥身份
I announced my office several times,
命令他放下武器 他却拿枪指着我
told him to drop his weapon, he pointed his gun at me,
我担心自己和伯吉斯警官有生命危险
I feared for my life, for Officer Burgess' life.
就开了两枪
I fired off two rounds.
所以你并没有受伤对吗
So you didn't sustain any injuries?
-没有 -好的
- No, ma'am. - Okay.
你仍需要做尿检和呼气测试
You still gotta piss and blow
然后多拍些照片带去中♥央♥警区
and take more pictures back at the Area.
-中♥央♥警区见 -谢谢 女士
- I'll meet you there. - Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我觉得没事
Good, I think.
那一枪没问题 简单明了
It was a good shoot. Pretty black and white.
亚当 我说了让你退后
Adam, I told you to stay back.
-我已经控制住局面了 -金 我
- I had it under control. - Kim, I was--
我用通讯器给了你命令
I gave you an order over the DC.
-他可能向你开枪 -他也可能向你开枪
- He could have shot you. - He could have shot you too.
-但这不是重点 -这才是重点
- But that's not the point. - That is the point.
他拿枪指着你 我是来支援你的
He had a gun on you. I came in to back you up.
不 你来是因为我怀孕了
No, you came in 'cause I'm pregnant.
亚当 我是名警♥察♥
Adam, I'm a cop.
如果我让你退后 你就该退后
If I tell you to stay back, I mean stay back.
我从无线电听到你们在争吵
I heard an altercation over the radio.
我听见他让你情绪激动 你让我怎么办
I heard him tuning you up. What did you want me to do?
你让我离开
You want me to leave,
去喝杯咖啡 愿你一切都好吗
grab a coffee, hope it all works out for you?
-不 你没明白 -不不 我明白
- Oh, God, you don't get it. - No, no, no, I get it.
等等 我明白
Hold on. I get it.
我完全明白
I totally get it.
我只是不喜欢我理解到的
I just don't like what I'm getting.
你想小心翼翼地处理这件事 没问题
You wanna tiptoe around this? Fine.
但现在情况不同了 你怀着我的孩子
But things are different now. You're pregnant with my kid.
我的孩子
My kid.
所以当我听见他吼你 我只是做了该做的
And so when I heard him working you, I did what I had to do
来确保你们母子二人安全无事
to make sure that the both of you were okay,
如果这让你生气 我不在乎
and if that pisses you off, I don't really care.
该死的 我只是尽全力来帮你
Goddamn, all I've been doing is trying to help you.
自从我们知道后 我就一直这么做
That's what I've been doing since we found out,
-一直试着帮你 -亚当 我不想要你的帮助
- trying to help. - Adam, I don't want your help.
我知道你是孩子父亲
I know that you're the father,
但我才是怀孩子的人 好吗
but I'm the one having the baby, okay?
我才是要为此改变一生的人
I'm the one who has to change her whole life,
我得暂缓我的事业
I have to put my career on hold,
还得祈祷 希望我回归时仍有我的位置
and I have to hope and pray that it's still there when I get back.
你觉得这很容易 很有趣吗
Do you think that's easy and fun?
你或许不想听到这句话 但我们分手了
This may not be what you wanna hear, but we're not together.
所以我们肩上的负担不一样
So this isn't gonna fall on us the same.
我要完成我的任务 怀孕的任务
I get to do this part-- this pregnancy part--
以我的方式来完成
my way, on my terms.
就这样
That's it.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
黑色 残破的越野车停在地下室
black, beaten-up SUVs, parked underground,
里面装满成罐的汽油和手提箱
tanks of gas inside and suitcases.
他肯定是打算逃离城外
He was definitely about to bounce out of town.
-戴上手套 -谢谢
- Glove up. - Oh, thanks.
除此之外 没什么有意思的了
Other than this, nothing too interesting.
除非你认为 只剩一半还涂着黄色芥末
Unless you consider a half-eaten salami sandwich
夹着腌黄瓜的香肠三明治很有意思
with yellow mustard and pickles interesting.
我觉得确实挺有意思
Well, I think this is pretty interesting.
把这些都弄到组织犯罪技术部去
Okay, let's get all this over to OCD,
然后回警局找警长
and meet Sarge at the district.
我是阿特沃特 请说
Atwater, talk to me.
你确定
Are you sure?
干得漂亮 我过来了
Okay, good looking out. I'm on my way.
-慢着 -你在逗我吧
- Slow down, man. - You gotta be kidding me.
所以你不回短♥信♥了吗
So you don't return text messages?
电♥话♥也不开机 现在咱俩就这样了
You cut your phone off? That's what we doin' now?
别烦我 凯文
Leave me alone, Kev.
我现在不想跟你讲话
I'm not gonna talk to you right now.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why's that? - Why's that?
真的假的 你骗了她
Really, bro? You lied to her.
拜托 她根本没想要伤害任何人
Come on, man, she wasn't trying to hurt nobody, bro,
而且我在试着帮她
and I was trying to help her.
她杀人了
She killed a guy.
这你怎么解决 这事没法倒带
You can't fix that. You don't back that up.
你耍了她 也耍了我
You play her, you play me.
你让我看上去像个内奸 懂吗
You make me look like a little bitch, all right?
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她 现在我一无所有了
I love her, and I got nothin' no more!
一无所有 不是吧乔丹
You got nothin'? Come on, Jordan,
你有我 有家人 还有很多东西
you got me, you got family, you got so much.
-别跟我讲话 -别走 乔丹
- Don't talk to me, bruh. - Don't walk away from me, Jordan!
听着 我根本不需要你
Listen to me. I don't want you.
听清楚了吗 别再来了
Okay? Listen, stop coming.
我不会再说第二次了
I'm not telling you no more.
你只有我了 乔丹
I'm all you got, Jordan!
无论你信不信 只有我了
Believe it or not, I'm it!
从酿酒坊和餐厅找到的弹壳
Shells recovered from the brewery and diner
和我们在本的公♥寓♥里找到的猎枪吻合
are a match to the shotgun we found in Ben's apartment.
所以这证实了我们之前的推测
So it confirms what we've already know.
本是作案人之一
Ben's one of the offenders.
另一个人到底是谁
Who the hell is the other guy?
警长 我刚查了本的一次性手♥机♥
Hey, Sarge, I just ran Ben's burners.
里面有很多讨论抢劫的短♥信♥
There's a lot of messages on there
是从另一个没注册的号♥码那里发过来的
from an unregistered number discussing the robberies first.
对方让他低调行事 避避风头
The sender tells him to lay low and hide,
然后让他逃跑
then he tells him to run.
-我们到的时候他正企图逃跑 -没错
- I think we got there as he was trying to. - Yeah.
对方也是一次性手♥机♥ 而且关机了
That number's also a burner phone that's been shut off.
-检查国际移♥动♥设备识别码了吗 -检查了
- You run the IMEIN? - So I did.
那手♥机♥是从后院大街的街角商店买♥♥的
Uh, the phone was bought at a corner store in Back of the Yards.
就是本买♥♥手♥机♥的地方
Same place Ben bought his burners.
厄普顿还在调查
Upton's checking it out.
太好了 店主还记得长相
Okay, owner remembers faces real well.
说他认识本·威尔科姆
Said he know Ben Wilcomb,
经常买♥♥啤酒香烟的老主顾
comes in all the time to buy beer and cigarettes,
上个月去买♥♥的一次性手♥机♥
and he came in last month to buy a burner phone.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表