你想干什么
Well, what the hell do you want?
我只想跟你聊聊 请坐
I just wanna talk--please.
这个世界上谁都不可信
You can't trust anybody in this world.
我知道为什么你会这么想
Look, and I get why you feel that way.
你在各个寄养家庭流转
You bounced around foster homes...
但那些都不是你的家
but they ain't even your homes
他们也不是你的家人
and they sure as hell ain't your family.
所以肯定会有信任问题
So of course there's gonna be trust issues.
你又怎么会知道
And how would you know?
寄样家庭的生活很糟糕
Foster care is bad when you're in it,
但长大之后更糟糕
but it's worse when you age out.
因为突然之间你要就面对这个世界了
'Cause all of a sudden you're out in the world
而且你无处可去
and you ain't got nowhere to go.
这时候 各式各样的禽兽
And these predators come in all shapes and sizes
都会来找你
and they find you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我遇到的是一个男人
You know, mine was a man.
一个老男人
Some older dude.
他很有一套
He had game.
他会哄我开心
He made me feel good,
给我买♥♥好东西 让我随意出入他家
bought me nice things, let me crash at his place.
还告诉我他最喜欢我
And he'd tell me I was his favorite.
然后他就把点着的香烟按在我的肩膀上
And then he burned his freaking cigarette into my shoulder.
听上去像一个
That sounds like a creep who wanted
想跟女孩子上♥床♥的变♥态♥
to have sex with a girl.
亚莉克莎跟你说的正好相反
Alexa's the opposite of what you're saying.
是吗
Is she?
那你肚子上是什么
Then what the hell is that on your belly?
-这是我自己的选择 -那是个标识
- This was my choice. - That's a brand.
奶牛身上也有
That's what they do to cows.
她在把你变成她的财产
You know, she's making you her property
而且永远不会放你走
and she ain't never letting you go.
她没让露比走 也没让茱莉萨走
She didn't let Ruby go... or Julissa.
-茱莉萨 你什么意思 -你不知道吗
- Julissa--what do you mean? - You don't know?
茱莉萨在西雅图 她去年搬过去的
Julissa's in Seattle. She moved there last year.
她找到了一个很好的工作
She got a really good job.
茱莉萨不在西雅图
Well, Julissa's not in Seattle.
她在棺材里
She's in a casket.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
九个月前在阿穆尔公园发现了她的尸体
They found her body in Armour Park nine months ago.
不 这不是真的
No, that's not true.
亚莉克莎上个星期还跟她通过电♥话♥
Alexa spoke to her on the phone last week.
她的心脏被人捅了好几刀
She was stabbed multiple times in the heart,
跟露比一样
just like Ruby.
不可能
No...
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No.
他们还没有找到凶手
They still haven't found her killer,
但你知道是谁 不是吗
but you know who it was, don't you?
记住 等拿到露比谋杀案的关键证词
Remember, we're waiting for an admission
再冲进去
to Ruby's murder before we move in.
收到 我们就位了
Copy--we're in position.
纽扣摄像头有画面了
Got a visual on the button cam.
你去哪里了 我一直打电♥话♥找你
Hey, where were you? I was calling you.
对不起 我的手♥机♥没电了
I'm sorry, my phone died.
-我要跟你谈谈 -怎么了
- I need to talk to you. - What's the matter?
露比的事我有点不明白
I'm just confused about Ruby--
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't understand what happened.
我跟你说过了 我们抓到露比吸毒
I told you-- Ruby got caught up in drugs
她跟坏人一起混了
and she started hanging with the wrong people.
但我从来没有看到过她吸毒
But I never saw her do drugs.
是的 因为她是偷偷吸的
Yeah, because she was being sneaky, mama.
她躲着你 躲着我们
She hid it from you. From us.
她说她当时正要去见你
She said she was going to meet you.
不对 露比当时正要去见警♥察♥
No, that's wrong. Ruby was going to the police
她背叛了我们 背叛了我们的家族
and she betrayed us. She betrayed our familia.
所以你杀了她 对吗
So is that why you killed her?
你根本就不知道你自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
亚莉克莎 我只想知道到底发生了什么
Alexa, I just want to know what happened.
-我试着给茱莉萨打过电♥话♥ -是吗
- I tried to call Julissa. - Really?
什么时候
When was that?
就在我来这之前 但是断线了
Right before I got here, but the line was disconnected.
我以为你说你手♥机♥没电了
I thought you said your phone was dead.
是没电了
It is.
在手♥机♥没电之前 我给她打过
I called her before-- I called her before it died.
亚莉克莎 拜托
Alexa, please.
我只想知道发生了什么
I just wanna know what happened.
-拜托了 -过来坐
- Please. - Come here, mami.
米拉
Mira.
-别紧张 -好的
- Don't get stressed. - Okay.
好吗 没事的
Okay? Everything's fine.
米拉 来
Mira, come. Come here.
你一直是我的最爱
You were always my favorite.
-她会杀了她的 -没有武器
- She's gonna kill her. - There's no weapon,
等她说安全词
so we wait for the safe word.
但我觉得你骗了我
But I think you're lying to me.
我说了 她会杀了她的
I'm telling you-- she's gonna kill her.
-等等 等等 -如果你在骗我
- Wait, wait, wait. - If you're lying to me...
她有武器
She's got a weapon.
我会在你们强攻进去之前继续监视
I'll keep eyes till you breach.
我就把你的心挖出来
I'm gonna cut your freaking heart out.
明白吗 贱♥人♥
Understand, bitch?
好了
Okay.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
所有人 把枪放下
Everybody put your guns down.
大家都放松 保持冷静
Everybody relax. Let's stay calm.
好吗 亚莉克莎
All right, Alexa,
我是汉克·博伊特警长 我把枪放下了
I'm Sergeant Hank Voight and I'm putting my gun away.
我是来帮你的 冷静点
I'm here to help you. Take it easy.
很明显 你已经无路可逃了 好吗
Look, obviously... there's nowhere to go, okay?
让我们一起想一个
So let's you and I figure out
和平的解决办法 就你和我
a peaceful solution-- you and me.
你这是诱供 我什么都没做
This is entrapment. I didn't do anything.
没人说是你干的 好吗
Nobody is saying you did, okay?
亚莉克莎 把刀放下
Now Alexa, just put the-- put the knife down.
-我要割了这贱♥人♥的喉咙 -冷静
- I will cut this bitch! - Okay, relax.
-我要割了你的喉咙 贱♥人♥ -别这样
- I'll cut you, bitch! - Come on--hey, hey, hey.
亚莉克莎 把刀放下
Alexa, put the knife down,
出来 我们谈谈
walk outside, we'll have a conversation here.
-我要先见我的律师 -好的
- I want my lawyer first. - Okay.
好 我去叫你的律师
Okay, I'll get you your lawyer,
但你得先放了卡拉
but you have to let Karla go first.
可以吗
Okay?
你知道我为她付出了多少吗
Do you know how much I've done for this girl?
你记不记得我为你付出了多少
Remember how much I've done for you?
她当时无家可归
She was homeless.
我把她从街上接了回来
I took her off the streets.
现在她开始犯糊涂了
And now she's confused.
你们教唆她背叛我
You've poisoned her against me.
亚莉克莎 我听见你说的了
Alexa...I hear you,
但我们现在得先集中精神 好吗
but we gotta focus on right now, okay?
我愿意和你合作 好吗
I'm willing to work with you, okay?
但我们得先建立信任 最好的办法
But we gotta build trust. The best way to do that
就是放了卡拉
is to let Karla go.
你不懂 卡拉是受害者
You don't get it. Karla's a victim.
她精神有问题
She's mentally ill.
她为了活下来 编了谎话自保
She makes up stories to protect herself to survive.
你们不能相信她说的任何话
You can't believe anything she says.
我们知道
We know that.
我们知道 现在的情况对你有利
We know--and it all works in your favor.
别毁了这个机会
Now, don't blow it.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表