你们怎么不去救我女儿
Why aren't you trying to save my daughter?
我们在救
We are.
就是因为你丈夫 你的女儿才会被绑♥架♥
Your husband is the reason your daughter was kidnapped.
他和绑♥架♥犯的儿子有一腿
He was having an affair with the kidnapper's son.
什么 那不可能
What? That's crazy.
我知道听着不可能 但是事实
I know it's crazy, but it's true.
不 他不是那种人
No, he's not like that.
这些是两周之前的监控照片
These are surveillance photos taken from two weeks ago.
你丈夫是最后一个见到这个年轻人的人
Your husband was the last person seen with this young man.
-那 -我们查了他的行踪 他回家了
- So... - We tracked his movements. He came back here.
这不可能
This can't be--
我们没时间解释了 亨斯洛太太
We don't have time for this, Mrs. Henslow.
帮我们救你女儿 带我们搜那车
Help me save your daughter and take me to that damn car.
有发现吗
Anything?
-伯吉斯 -怎么了
- Burgess! - Yeah?
有人想清理现场 但是漏了一些
Somebody tried to clean this out, but they missed something.
-血迹 -没错
- Blood. - That's right.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不行 不行 发生了什么
No, no, no. What happened here?
告诉我这里发生了什么
Tell me what happened here.
-你帮你丈夫了吗 -没有
- You helped your husband? - No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不 我都不知道你在说什么
No, I don't even know what you're talking about.
好 劳拉 我相信你 但现在你要回想
Okay, Laura, I believe you, but now I need you to think.
我需要你好好回忆一下
I need you to think really hard.
3月28号♥是两周前的一个周六
March 28th was two weeks ago. It was a Saturday.
你记不记得有什么反常的事
Do you remember anything out of the ordinary?
没什么 我和夏洛特出去了
No, I was out with Charlotte.
我们每周六下午都会一起吃午饭
We always have lunch together on Saturday afternoons.
好的 那你们回家的时候呢
Okay, what about when you came home?
-你丈夫在哪里 -就这里 他在
- Where was your husband? - He was here. He was--
怎么了 劳拉 就是那个 你想到什么了
What? Laura, that's it. What?
-快说 -他在树林里
- Come on. - He was in the woods.
在院子后面
Behind the yard.
他进屋的时候衣服上都是土
When he came in, he had mud on his clothes.
根本说不通
It didn't make any sense.
罗哈斯 把警犬带来 盯着她
Rojas, get the dogs. Watch her.
加里
Gary.
加里 我们有进展了
Gary, we're making progress.
我们有不少人正在找
We got a bunch of people out looking.
但你听我说
But listen to me, man.
现在你得接受医疗救援
Right now, we need to get you some medical attention.
不要
No.
我要先找到我儿子
Not until I find my son.
但你可能撑不到那时候了
Yeah, you're not gonna make it that far.
我不管
I don't care.
我要我儿子
I want my son.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
警犬在这边闻到了什么
The dogs sniffed out a spot back here.
是一具尸体
It's a body.
警长 我们找到迪伦了
Sarge, we found Dylan.
过来
Come on.
门外就有其他警员
Partner's right outside the door.
好了
All right.
凯文 夏洛特要出去了
Kev, Charlotte's coming out.
收到 你安全了
Roger. Got you.
加里
Gary.
加里
Gary.
我们找到你儿子了
We found your boy.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
夏洛特 亲爱的
Charlotte. Sweetheart...
亲爱的 你平安无事我太高兴了
Honey, I'm so glad you're safe.
你真是走了运
Man, you got lucky.
就因为你没胆量承认自己到底是什么人
He was gonna put a bullet in your daughter's head
他差点就一枪崩了你女儿的头
'cause you don't have the guts to cop to who you really are.
你不明白
You don't understand.
把这个渣滓从我眼前带走
Get this piece of garbage out of my sight.
指控他谋杀
Book him for murder.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-累死累活的一天 -是啊
- Yep, hell of a day. - Yeah.
怎么样 要一起吃个饭吗
What do you think? You wanna get some dinner?
不了
No.
亚当 你不用这样的
Adam, you don't have to do that.
-没事的 -不 不
- It's o--it's okay. - No, no, no, no.
-我是真的想 -没事的
- I wanna do that. - It's okay.
我想一起吃 拜托了
I'd like to. Please?
-亚当 -我得告诉你
- Adam. - I gotta tell you,
我一直想找点乐子
I've been trying to have some fun,
不再去想那些事 但我
get my mind off of things, but I...
似乎做不到
cannot seem to do that.
每件我以为会让我开心的东西
Everything I think is gonna make me happy
到头来都只是平添更多伤感 你明白吗
ends up just kinda making me sad, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
但我觉得跟你一起去吃晚饭
But I think that going to dinner with you--
一定能让我开心
that'd make me smile.
是啊 也会让我开心
Yeah. Yeah, that'll make me smile too.
那就定了
Okay then.
去老镇的新店吗
New place in Old Town?
好啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表