任何人一有发现
Anyone who spots it
都会立即联♥系♥情报组
will contact Intelligence immediately.
好的 亚当 去医院接上金
All right, Adam, pick up Kim at Med,
去贝尔蒙特的自动提款机
head over to that Belmont ATM.
看看有没有目击者看到亨利 或听到什么
See if any witnesses saw Henry or heard anything.
好的
You got it.
克莱尔怎么样了
How's Claire holding up?
她很坚强
She's tough.
医生用尽办法限制她
Doctors practically had to restrain her
不让她去找亨利
to keep her from looking for Henry.
你呢 你还好吧
How about you? You doing all right?
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 但我想抓到这个禽兽
I'm good, man, but I wanna catch this animal.
我不是说这个
That's not really what I was talking about.
我订了明早去医院
I made an appointment for tomorrow morning.
好的
Okay.
好的
All right, um...
-那么 -5021I 能收到吗
- Well-- - 5021 Ida, you on the air?
5021I收到 请讲
Yeah, go for 5021 Ida.
935C查到了你们通缉的车
935 Charlie has located your targeted BOLO vehicle.
刚停到库克兄弟的停车场
It just pulled into Cook Brothers
在贝尔蒙特街和百老汇大街
on Belmont and Broadway.
他们在街边 但一直盯着
They're sitting down the street, but have eyes on it.
好 我们五分钟就到
All right, we're five minutes out.
刚收到消息
We just got word on the zone.
巡逻队找到了本♥田♥车
Patrol has spotted our Honda.
库克兄弟
看起来没人
It doesn't look occupied.
警长 我们看到雷的车停在库克兄弟停车场
Sarge, we got eyes on Ray's vehicle on the Cook Brothers lot.
但没看到他或亨利 我想他们在里面
No sign of him or Henry. I think maybe they're inside.
好 确认车是空的
Okay, confirm the vehicle's empty.
我现在进停车场
I'm pulling into the parking lot now.
-收到 -小心点
- Copy you. - Careful.
车是空的
The vehicle's empty.
好 进商场 找到他
All right, head inside, get eyes on him.
小心点
Be careful.
收到
Copy you.
我还在找 没看到
I'm still looking. I don't have eyes.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
That's all right.
找到这混球了
We've got the scumbag.
他刚买♥♥了玩具火车 说明亨利还活着
He just bought a toy train, which means Henry's alive.
好 那我们跟着他
All right, so let's follow him.
希望他能带我们找到孩子
Hopefully he'll lead us to the kid.
收到
Copy.
亚当 你和金跟着
All right, Adam, you and Kim take the point.
我联♥系♥海莉和杰 他们与我一起保持距离
I'll contact Hailey and Jay. They'll stay wide with me.
出发
Let's go.
等等 这是什么情况
Hold on a second. What is this?
等等 等等
Hold it. Hold it.
喂 让这家伙走
Hey, hey! Get rid of this guy.
警官 警官
Officer, officer! Hey!
把灯关了
Kill your lights.
情报组的鲁塞克 怎么回事
Ruzek, Intelligence. What's going on?
这车被偷了 还通缉着
This car is hot, and there's a BOLO out on it.
我们知道它被偷了
Yeah, we're aware it's stolen.
我们正在处理 好吗 你们得离开
We got it under control, okay? We need you guys to move on.
兰伯特正往前门走
Okay, Lambert's heading out the front door.
我走东门
I'm going out the east door.
不能冒险让他再看到我
I can't risk him spotting me again.
不 我们现在便衣执行任务
No, we got this undercover right now.
你们得赶紧离开
We need you to move on down the road.
趴下
Get down!
金 他回商店去了
Kim, he's heading back in the store!
大家都趴下 趴下
Everybody, down! Everybody, down!
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
趴下 趴下 快走
Get down! Get down, move!
赶紧 快快快
Come on! Move, move, move!
5021A 枪手向警♥察♥开枪
5021 Adam, shots fired at the police.
贝尔蒙特街和百老汇大街
Belmont and Broadway.
兰伯特往后门逃了
Lambert's fleeing towards the rear!
告诉我 各位 看见他了吗
Talk to me, people. Did you see him?
如果你们不敢说话 就用手指
If you're too scared to talk, just point.
各位 我是鲁塞克警官
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Officer Ruzek.
我需要大家保持冷静 蹲下
I need you to stay calm, stay low,
并赶紧离开这个商场
and get the hell out of the store right now.
-赶紧 快快 -快走
- Come on, come on, come on. - Move!
警官 左边 左边
Officer, go left. Go left.
亚当 小心点
Adam, watch yourself.
女士们 赶紧离开
Ladies, please, out of the store.
快点走
Move, now.
离开商场 离开商场
Out of the store. Out of the store.
看到他了
I got him!
他在里面
Hey, hey! He's in there!
-他在里面 -他在店里
- He's in there! - He's in the store!
-放松 -喂
- Try to relax... - Hey!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
雷
Ray!
听我说
Listen to me.
雷 放下枪
Ray, drop the gun.
-赶紧放下枪 -警官 你退下
- Drop your gun now! - Officer, stand down.
听我说 雷
Listen to my voice, Ray.
慢慢转过身 好吗
Just turn around, okay?
雷 拜托
Ray, come on.
转过身 扔掉枪 好吗
Turn around, drop that weapon, all right?
-举起手来 -警官 我给了你命令
- Hands in the air... - Officer, I gave you an order!
退下
Stand down!
雷 听我说 这事关亨利
Ray, listen to me. This is about Henry.
不关乎你我 想想亨利
This isn't about you or me. Think about Henry.
慢慢转过身 放下枪
Just turn around slow. Drop that weapon.
把枪放下
Sir, put your weapon down now.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
雷 他在哪
Ray, where is he?
亨利在哪
Where's Henry?
他在哪 告诉我他在哪
Where is he? Tell me where he is, okay?
别让他死 别让亨利死
Don't let him die. Don't let Henry die.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
你得告诉我他在哪里
You've got to tell me where Henry is.
请别让他死
Please don't let him die!
亨利在哪 告诉我亨利在哪
Where is Henry? Tell me where Henry is!
拜托
Come on!
金
Kim...
有什么有用信息吗
Okay, we got anything useful?
钱包里什么都没有
There's nothing in the wallet
手♥机♥有密♥码♥
and the phone is password protected,
需要技术部花点时间破解
so it's gonna take the techs time to crack it.
在他口袋里发现一支商场买♥♥的胰岛素笔
Found an insulin pen in his pocket from the pharmacy inside.
警长 亨利已经好几个小时没注射胰岛素了
Sarge, Henry hasn't had insulin in hours.
如果我们不赶紧找到他 他就要休克了
If we don't find that kid soon, he's going into shock.
好 多拿点胰岛素 以防万一
All right, let's get some extra pens on hand just to be safe.
警长 能听见吗
Sarge, you got your ears on?
我在 说吧 海莉
Yeah, I'm here. Go ahead, Hailey.
刚查了雷的车
Just went through Ray's car.
里面有天然气罐 罐装食品和灯
There's propane tanks, canned goods, and a lantern.
收到
10-4.
野营装备 有道理
Camping gear. It makes sense.
先避避几周的风头 等风平浪静
You lay low for a few weeks until the heat dies off,
再到城里去
then head out of town.
这个时节野营地附近的监控摄像头也很少
Not a lot of traffic around camping sites this time of year.
他可能今早把孩子藏在那里
He could've stashed the kid there this morning,
打算晚点回去
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表