This guy was still alive when I left that house.
我们会核查你的说辞
We're gonna check your story.
如果你在说谎
And if you're lying,
你就回牢里待着吧
you're going back to the joint.
这次你可出不来了 明白了吗
This time you ain't coming back, you understand?
这是个进屋的好办法
So we found a better way in.
占屋者通常只锁门 不锁窗
Squatters usually lock the doors, not the windows.
他们就是这么进出的
That's how they get in and out.
你以前在街头混过很长时间吗
Did you spend a lot of time on the streets back in the day?
就几个星期
Just a few weeks.
没你想的那么糟
Not as bad as you think.
小心点
Be careful.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
没错
Yep.
这里肯定是谋杀案发地
This is definitely where the murder went down.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
我来联♥系♥博伊特
I'll call Voight.
我还找到了几件罗伯托的衣服
And I found some of Roberto's clothes,
还有个人物品 他肯定住在这
personal items. He was definitely living here.
没找到刀吗
And we didn't recover the knife?
没有 但我找到了萨米·罗根的签名
No, but I did find this. Sammy Logan's signature.
所以萨米和罗伯托一起在这里吗
So Sammy was here in the house with Roberto?
没错 这证明他也说谎了
Yeah, means he lied too.
他说他不知道罗伯托住在哪
Said he didn't know where Roberto was staying.
我刚和邻户谈过 他告诉我
I just talked to a neighbor, and he told me that
他看见了一个人 符合萨米的特征
he saw a person that matches Sammy's description
昨晚十点进入了这房♥子
enter this house around 10:00 P.M. Last night.
好 带他过来
All right, bring him in.
-该死 -说实话
- Damn it. - You know, I gotta be honest.
我还是希望这不是萨米做的
I'm still hoping Sammy isn't good for this.
感觉他不像杀人犯
He just doesn't feel like a killer.
这柜门之前不是开着的吗
Wasn't that open before?
现在感觉他像杀人犯了吗
Feel like a killer now?
检测过了教堂里找到的运动鞋
Saw the sneakers that we found at the church?
结果呢
Yeah?
完全符合萨米的体征
They're identical to Sammy's.
鞋底的图案和大小
And the sole pattern and size are an exact match
也和样♥板♥房♥♥中的图案完全一致
to the prints that we found at the demo house.
乔·梅森的不在场证明情况如何
All right, where we at in Joe Mason's alibi?
有三名证人 能证明他在派对上
We got three witnesses-- put him at a party
和凶案同一时间
same time as the murder.
看起来像是萨米·罗根干的
Sammy Logan's starting to look good for this.
是的 问题是我们到处都找不到他
Yeah, problem is, we can't find him anywhere.
我们一直在向周围的邻居
We've been circulating photos of him
传阅他的照片 没人见过他
all over the neighborhood. No one's seen him.
我们也一直在调查城市救济所的记录
We've been checking city shelter logs.
过去两年中 他多次暂居 但从不久留
He's been in and out of a few for the last two years. Never stays.
萨米有档案或是社工吗
Well, Sammy got some kind of file or a case worker?
-有 在林肯公园 -好的
- Yeah, over in Lincoln Park. - All right.
申请传票调用他的医疗记录
Get a subpoena for his medical records,
和社工谈谈 看看有没有什么发现
talk to the case worker, see what you can find.
萨米·罗根 我记得这个孩子
Sammy Logan. Oh, yeah, I remember this kid.
芝加哥大学法学院的学生
University of Chicago law student.
然后他生病了
Then he got sick.
二十岁出头就得了偏执型分♥裂♥症
Paranoid schizophrenia. Early 20s, that's when it hits.
他的家人或是朋友呢
What about his family or friends?
他母亲在他很小的时候就去世了
Looks like his mom died when he was young,
他被强制带离了他的父亲
and he's estranged from his father.
你是为他做什么的
And what do you do for him?
快上课了 跟我来吧
Class is about to start. Follow me.
我们为他提供住所
Well, we've given him a place to live, a place to sleep,
一些职业咨♥询♥
some career counseling.
萨米的案例我们主要协同医生
And in Sammy's case we mostly work with the doctors
帮助他继续服药
to help keep him on his meds,
但在那方面 他大都不配合
but he was mostly noncompliant in that department.
他认为政♥府♥的人想毒害他
He thinks the government's trying to poison him
所以他不吃药
so he won't take his pills.
你怎么看 萨米会使用暴♥力♥吗
So what do you think? Is Sammy capable of violence?
不会
No.
事实上 大多数偏执型精神分♥裂♥症患者都很温顺
Truth is, most paranoid schizophrenics are meek.
他们更倾向于隐藏而不是战斗
They're more inclined to hide than fight.
-知道他可能藏在哪吗? -那孩子是个读书狂
- Any idea where he might hide? - Kid was a compulsive reader.
我会从公共图书馆开始找
I'd start with the public libraries.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
感谢
Thank you.
嘿 是厄普顿 喂
Hey, it's Upton. Yo.
还在林肯公园吗
Hey, you still in Lincoln Park?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 发现萨米的疑似踪迹
Okay, I got a possible sighting of Sammy.
巡警看见他从一家旧书店里出来
A patrol saw him getting out of a used bookstore
走进了露娜公园的野营房♥屋
and walking into a field house in Luna Park.
这会他们一直在盯着他
They're keeping eyes on him as we speak.
好吧 很好 我们去看看
Okay, good. We'll check it out.
行 好的
All right. Great.
什么事 警官
What's up, Officer?
阿特沃特 罗哈斯 情报部
Atwater, Rojas. Intelligence.
-找到我们的人了 -他在那
- You got our guy? - He's in there.
这里交给我们吧
We got it from here.
收到 我就在这
Copy. Got your back.
萨米 我是凡妮莎
Sammy. It's Vanessa.
你卖♥♥给我那件哈利·凯瑞的衬衫
You sold me that Harry Caray shirt.
大家都说好看 兄弟
Everyone loves it, man.
我们只想和你谈谈
We just wanna talk.
-必须吗 -不 也不是
- Do I have to? - No, you don't.
我们陪你去车站怎么样
How about we just take you down to the station?
-带你吃点好吃的 -我不饿
- Get you something nice to eat. - I'm not hungry.
就说几句话
We just wanna talk.
1846C 你那情况如何
1846 Charlie, what's your status?
萨米
Sammy!
萨米
Sammy!
萨米 停下
Sammy, stop!
别跑了
Stop running!
萨米
Sammy!
停 停
Stop! Stop!
-停车 -停
- Stop the car! - Stop!
-停车 -萨米
- Stop the bus! - Sammy!
开门
Open the door!
-萨米 -退后
- Sammy. - Back off.
下车
Get off the bus!
-趴下 趴下 -萨米
- Get down--Stay down! - Sammy.
把刀放下 不然我就开枪了
Throw the knife, or I will shoot.
你把枪放下 让我来
Lower your weapon. I got this.
萨米 把刀放下
Sammy. Lower your weapon.
我知道你不想伤害任何人
I know you don't want to hurt anybody.
-我不想 -这很好
- I don't. - That's good.
把刀放下 好吗
So just drop the knife, okay?
我怎么知道你不是为他们工作的
How do I know you're not working for them?
问得好
That's a good question.
但我不是中情局的料
But I'm not really CIA material.
我只有高中文凭
I barely got out of high school.
把刀放下
Drop your knife.
我带你去安全的地方 我保证
I'll take you somewhere safe. I promise.
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
还好吗 萨米
Okay? Sammy.
你没事的 好吗
You're okay. Okay?
吃吧 萨米 如果你饿了
Go ahead, Sammy. If you're hungry.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
没人觉得你傻
No one thinks you're stupid.
你们在芥末里放了蓖麻吗
Did you put ricin in the mustard?
只是芥末
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表