不会吧 你看见什么了
What the hell? What did you see?
我们什么都看不见了
We lost visual.
有人死了
Somebody got killed.
我对这一无所知
I don't know nothing about that.
我所做的这一切都是为了你
You know, I do all of this for you,
为了让你幸福 而你居然跟踪我
so you can be happy, and you follow me?
你个忘恩负义的贱♥人♥
You ungrateful bitch!
爸 别啊 求你了
Daddy, stop! Please!
滚开 回你房♥间
Get out of here! Go to your room!
事态开始变得严重
This thing's going off.
我们现在还不能过去
We can't go in there. Not yet.
难道我们就在这里干等吗
We're supposed to just sit here and wait?
对 我们还不知道发生了什么
Yeah, we don't know what this is.
我知道
I know what this is.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
我♥操♥
Damn it!
她在那儿
There she is.
对不起 宝贝 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, baby. I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
拜托了
Please.
别这样 宝贝 我们回去吧
Come on, baby. Let's go inside.
杰 我知道这很难
Jay, I know this is hard.
但我们得顺其自然
But we have to let it play out,
这就意味着我们不能暴露米歇尔
which means we have to keep Michelle under.
我知道
I know.
听起来他在伤害她
It sounded like he was hurting her.
我知道 我懂
I know. I get it.
但他们刚刚在大叫 吵架
But they were just yelling, arguing.
虽然听起来让人难受
Which is really hard to listen to,
而且不知道什么时候可以介入
and even harder to know when to intervene.
但我们是警♥察♥
But we're cops,
所以我们也得考虑
so we also have to think about the family
死者的家庭
of the guy who got murdered.
而那就是要为此承担责任的人
And that is the person responsible for it.
窃听器没得到坦白
The wire didn't get us a confession,
但告诉了我们这个团伙
but it did introduce us to a possible
可能一共有四人
fourth member of the team.
-好的 -卡车司机
- Okay. - Truck driver.
有人知道库存什么时候充足
Someone who knows when the stores are fat.
没错 还有一件事
That's right, and the one thing
所有被抢劫的现金店的共同点是
that all these cash stores that got robbed
都是从孔塞尔瓦安保公♥司♥运来的
have in common are deliveries from Conserva Armored Security.
我们联♥系♥了孔塞尔瓦
We called Conserva.
他们把司机名单发了过来
They sent us over a list of all the drivers
这个名单是在抢劫那几天负责运钞的
that did cash deliveries on the days of the robberies.
只有一个司机
There's only one driver
给所有店运过钞 且都在被打劫前
who delivered to all of the stores right before they were hit.
这人叫约翰·富兰克林 35岁
This guy, John Franklin. He's age 35.
没有前科
He's got zero priors.
住在卡纳维勒街区枫树街324号♥
Lives at 324 Maple Avenue in Canaryville.
带他回来
Take him.
约翰 我们有证据表明
John, we got evidence you've been passing
你曾泄露过内部的运钞信息给抢劫团伙
inside information about your cash drops to a robbery group.
所以你现在坐在这里 知道吧
I mean, you know that's why you're here, right?
事情不该变成这样
It wasn't supposed to happen the way that it did.
每个坐在那张椅子的人
Everybody who sits in that chair
都说过一模一样的话
says the exact same thing.
先从参与抢劫案的名字开始
Let's start with the names of everybody in the robbery.
我不知道他们叫什么
I don't know their names.
约翰 这可不是个好开头
Well, that's not a very good start, John.
那这个怎么样 看看
Okay, how about this? Look at this.
里面有你认识的人吗
You recognize any of these guys?
我甚至都没见过他们
I didn't even meet them.
约翰
John.
你跟谁同伙
Who are you working with?
我不知道
I don't know.
所有事情都是在电♥话♥上完成的
Everything was done by the phone.
大概一个月前 我收到了一个快递
About a month ago, I got a package in the mail.
里面是一个手♥机♥和一张纸
Inside the package was a cell phone and a note,
纸条上说他们知道
and the note said that they knew
我在给支票兑现店运钱
that I delivered money for check-cashing stores.
他们说我只需要在送大笔现钞时
They said all I gotta do is just call the number
打个电♥话♥
before I make a big drop,
然后他们就会给我两千美元
and they'd kick me back 2 grand.
好的 几次
All right, how many times?
三次
Three.
约翰...
John...
我不明白 你没有前科
I don't understand. I mean, you got no priors.
你看上去是个守法公民
You seem like a good citizen.
为什么会为了区区六千美金去冒这个险
So why would you risk all of that for a measly 6 grand?
我妈病了
My mom's sick.
癌症
Cancer.
医药费贵得惊人
And the medicine's crazy expensive,
保险公♥司♥
and insurance companies,
不会支付所有她需要的费用
they're not paying for everything that she needs.
他们甚至在教堂专门为她募捐了一笔钱
They even took up a special collection for her at church,
但这笔钱根本不够用
and it didn't even make a dent.
等一下 你去的哪个教堂
Hold on a second. What church do you go to?
圣马克
St. Mark's.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的布雷迪
That son of a bitch Brady
和富兰克林去的同一个教堂
goes to the same church as Franklin.
他知道这孩子承担不起他妈妈的医药费
Knew the kid was struggling to pay his mom's medical bills,
所以他就诱惑他赚外快
so he tempts him with a way to make some extra cash.
好消息是 富兰克林承认
The good news is, Franklin confessed
他是那个传递信息的兑现点内应
to being the inside man handing off info on cash drops.
坏消息是 这家伙是个外人
The bad news is, guy's a cutout.
他不能带我们找到劫匪
I mean, he can't connect us to the crew.
这就是布雷迪的作案手法 外人不涉及内情
Well, that's Brady's MO. Outsiders are kept outside.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
布雷迪和他的同伙 他们不知道
They don't know that we arrested Franklin,
我们抓了富兰克林
Brady and the crew.
他们以为他还在替他们做事
They think he's still in play.
老大 富兰克林已经发短♥信♥说
Boss, Franklin already sent that text saying
他明天要开车送票大的
he was driving a fat truck tomorrow.
是的 警长 这次抢劫还是有可能进行
Yeah, Sarge, this heist can still go down.
是的 那我们让这次抢劫继续进行
Yeah, so let's keep this heist in motion.
放富兰克林出去 让他继续参与
Pull Franklin out of lockup. Get him back into play.
杰 你和海莉监控谢恩
Jay, you and Hailey monitor Shane.
我们设个局 抓这伙人一个现行
Let's lay a trap, catch this crew in the act.
支票兑现
诱饵已放好
Worm is on the hook.
我们看到目标了 你说话就行 老大
We're in pocket. You just say the word, boss.
我已经就位
I'm in position.
布雷迪刚到
Brady just arrived.
他一个人
He's alone.
我们看到了 警长
We got eyes, Sarge.
刚才谁打电♥话♥给你
Who just called you?
我要去见一个朋友
I'm going out to meet a friend.
-哪个朋友 -不关你的事
- Which friend? - None of your business.
我要走了 你看到我的钥匙了吗
I've gotta go. Have you seen my keys?
我们看到谢恩了
We got eyes on Shane.
他还没有走
He hasn't left yet.
司机刚刚卸完货
Driver just completed his drop.
他走了
He's leaving now.
警长 他在干什么
Sarge, what's he doing?
他在踩点
He's casing the place.
你在干什么 别拦我
What are you doing? Get out of my way.
我只是 我不想让你惹上麻烦
I just--I don't want you to get in trouble.
我们可以换一种方式
We can do this a different way.
她改变主意了
She's changing her mind.
她不想让他去抢劫
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表