开始吧 沉住气挥棒 好吗
Here we go. Nice easy swing, okay?
眼睛要一直盯着球 准备好了吗
Keep your eye on it the whole time. Ready?
好了
Yeah.
没关系 别泄气
It's okay. Don't get down on yourself.
一定要有耐心好吗
All right, you just got to be patient, okay?
慢慢来
Be patient.
就差一点了
Oh, so close, dude.
没事的 再使点劲儿
It's okay. You just swing a little hard.
准备
You ready?
你看 多好
Boom! There you go!
-是啊 -非常有力
- Yeah. - Great grip.
-得分 -是吧
- Score! - Yeah, come on!
给
The you go.
-你今天表现非常好 -多谢
- You killed it today, dude. - Thanks.
好 家里怎么样
Yeah, man. How are things at home?
-他们都没事 -那就好
- They're okay. - All right, good.
-妈妈 -你好啊安吉拉
- Hi, Mom. - Hey, Angela.
你养了个能进大联盟的好儿子
You know, you got yourself a big leaguer here.
-我早就跟你说过 吉姆 -是啊
- Just like I told you, Jim. - Yeah.
-玩得开心吗 -开心
- You had fun? - Yeah, I did.
他今天可厉害了
Yeah, he was crushing it today.
你去把东西先放车里吧
Why don't you go put your things in the car?
好
Okay.
-多谢了 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah, any time.
给你买♥♥点杂货
Hey, listen, uh, for groceries, okay?
不用 你快收起来
Oh, no. Put that away.
-怎么了 -我有钱
- What? - I got it.
工作录取了
That job come through?
差不多吧
Something like that.
那就好
All right, good.
那么明天见了 哥们
All right, see you tomorrow, buddy.
鲍比这周末要去底特律和他的表兄弟一起
Bobby's spending the week in Detroit with his cousins.
不要啊
Oh, no.
你可别被他们影响成老虎队粉丝
Don't let them turn you into a Tigers fan.
-我不会的 -那就好
- I won't. - All right, good.
那么回头见
All right, I'll see you soon.
-要乖 好吗 -再见
- Be good, okay? - Bye.
-再见了 -再见
- See you guys. - Bye.
你在跟踪我
You following me?
你既然瞒着搭档
Well, that's what happens
就难免会被跟踪
when you keep lying to your partner.
我瞒着你了吗
I lied to you?
上周你说她是不知情线人
Last week, you said she was an unwitting.
所以我做了一点分内调查
So I did my due diligence.
是吗
Oh, you did.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
问题是 她知道你是谁吗
The question is, does she know who you are?
她不知道 但是没关系
No, she doesn't, but it's okay.
-我知道我在干什么 -杰
- I know what I'm doing. - Jay...
海莉 我真的不觉得这是什么大事
Hailey, I really don't think it's that big of a deal.
我只是帮助一下有麻烦的家庭
I'm just helping out a family that got screwed.
如果她发现了你的身份 我们就都有麻烦了
If she finds out who you are, we're all screwed.
你必须远离这一家人
You've got to walk away from this one.
好
Okay.
等等
Hang on.
是博伊特
Voight.
恩格尔伍德发现尸体 他要我们过去
There's a body in Englewood. He wants us on scene.
好
All right.
-来了 -这里就是案发现场吗
- Hey. - So the fun started in here?
-对 -死者在哪
- Yeah. - Where's the DOA?
在后面
In the back.
-查到身份了吗 -何塞·圣地亚哥 毒贩子
- Make an ID? - Jose Santiago, corner boy.
为什么要我们来查
Why did we get invited to the party?
你会知道的
Oh, you'll see.
克劳福德想让所有部门都参与进来
All right, Crawford wants all hands on deck.
显然凶手是想撬出什么答案来
Obviously, whoever did this was looking for answers.
杰 让凯文和罗哈斯去街区里问问
Jay, help Kevin and Rojas work the block.
你和海莉去街头 找找监控录像
You and Hailey hit the streets, find security video.
亚当 你去查这个何塞的身份
Adam, find out who this Jose is.
我们要查清楚
All right, let's try and figure out
为什么有人要这么折磨一个毛头小子
why someone would do this to a kid like that.
好了 归你们了
All right, it's all yours.
海莉
Hailey...
我得离开几分钟
I've got to take off for a few minutes.
什么意思 我们还有工作呢
What do you mean? We've got work to do.
不会很久 别在这里说
Yeah, it won't take long. Let's not talk about it here.
那好 快去吧
Okay, do what you got to do.
好
Okay.
警长 录像没发现
Hey, Sarge, no luck on the videos.
霍斯特德去哪了
Where's Halstead going?
他就是有一点
Uh, he's just got to take care
私事要去处理
of something that's personal.
你有什么想告诉我吗
Something you wanna tell me?
杰正在经历一些事情
Jay's going through a few things.
他正在解决
Um, he's working it out.
那你有什么不想告诉我的吗
Something you don't wanna tell me?
有 但这事真的轮不到我来说 所以
Yeah, but it's not my place, so...
海莉 我尊重你照顾搭档的心情
Hailey, I respect what you're trying to do here,
但如果有什么需要我知道的
but if there's something I need to know...
没有
There isn't.
至少现在还没有
Not yet anyway.
好 我就相信你说的
Okay, I take you at your word.
有人吗
Hello?
你在吗
You here?
你没事吧
You okay?
芝加哥警署
第七季 第九集
我的天 我说得不好
Oh, man, I'm not communicating well.
我只是... 我想让你知道
I just-- I want you to know that
我知道你在思考很多的事
I know that you're working through a lot,
我想让你知道 那个
and I want you to know that, you know,
不管你的决定是什么 我都接受
whatever you decide, I'm okay with.
如果你想谈谈这个
If you wanna talk about it,
如果你不想说
if you don't wanna talk about it.
反正...
Hey, just--
我都守护着你
I'm here for you.
好
Okay.
谢谢 我真的很感谢
Thank you, I do appreciate it.
只是...
It's just-- you know.
嗯 抱歉 我...
Yeah. Sorry, I was...
不 没事
No, it's good.
只是...
Just...
行吧
Yeah.
杰 第三次留言
Jay, third message.
前两次之后我有点不爽了
I was annoyed after the first two.
现在我则有些担心了 尽快回复我
Now I'm getting worried. Call me as soon as you can.
杰和你们联♥系♥过吗
Hey, have you guys heard from Jay?
-没有 -昨晚我们本来要去喝啤酒的
- No. - We were supposed to get beers last night,
可他一直没回我短♥信♥
but he never texted me back.
霍斯特德去执行卧底任务了吗
Hey, is Halstead on a UC run?
我没听说啊
Not that I know about.
州检察官一直问我
State's Attorney is all over me.
他现在应该去出庭的
He's supposed to be in court right now.
海莉 你知道什么吗
Hailey, you know anything?
不知道 我给他打了几个电♥话♥ 但...
No, I called him a few times, but--
我也打了 打不通
I did too. No answer.
于是我就用GPS定位了他的车
So I ran the GPS on his truck.
停在恩格尔伍德的一个街道上
It's parked on a street in Englewood.
-车停了多久了 -一整晚
- How long has it been there? - All night.
我查了那个街区的报♥警♥电♥话♥
I ran the in-service calls to that block.
有两个电♥话♥说那条街上的
There were two calls of suspicious persons
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表