It's just mustard.
我懂了 你已经服过解药了
I get it. You already took the antidote.
米兰达警告
向疑犯宣读其权利
这招不错 但你们没向我宣读米兰达警告
Nice try, but you haven't Mirandized me,
看来我没被逮捕
so I gather I'm not under arrest.
对 我们只是聊聊天
Correct. We're just talking.
只是聊天
Just talking.
我们想继续问罗伯特·佩尼亚的事
We wanna follow up on Roberto Pe?a .
你说你不知道他的住址
You said you didn't know where he was staying,
但我们却在那找到了一本你的书
but we found one of your books there.
我的书
One of my books?
镜子后面是谁
Who's behind the mirror?
没有人
Nobody.
只有我们
It's just us.
我保证
I promise.
你到底在干什么 海莉
What the hell are you doing, Hailey?
干什么
What?
我关掉了摄像机不录萨米
I turned off the cameras so we wouldn't record Sammy.
我们都同意不录音了 也就是说不能带手♥机♥
We all agreed no recording. That meant no cell phones.
我能看出来你放在口袋里 海莉
I can see it through your pocket, Hailey.
-好吧 对不起 -不如你休息五分钟
- All right, I'm sorry. - Why don't you take five?
好了 现在就我们两个
Okay, it's just us now.
我觉得罗哈斯挺享受这样
I think Rojas enjoyed that.
你进过这栋房♥子吗
Have you been inside this house?
进过
Yeah.
罗伯托在那里住
Roberto crashed there sometimes.
你最后一次去那里是什么时候
When was the last time you were there?
你们在教堂找到了我的鞋子
You found my shoes back at the church?
是这样吗
Is that what's going on?
是的
Yes.
你们觉得是我杀了罗伯托
You think I killed Roberto?
我只是想知道发生了什么事
I just wanna know what happened.
我没有杀罗伯托
I didn't kill Roberto.
但他被杀时你在现场
But you were there when he was murdered?
发生了什么事
What happened?
那时我们在这栋废弃的房♥子里
We were at this abandoned house,
罗伯托越来越嗨
and Roberto was getting high.
我不往自己身体里注射化学药品
Myself I don't put chemicals in my body.
我在一个房♥间里看书
I was in a room reading,
然后我听到五级特工进来了
and then I heard the S.O. Five come in.
五级特工
The--the S.O. Five?
有一个家伙假装是社工
There's this guy that pretends to be a social worker.
有一次他带我和罗伯托去喝咖啡
He took me and Roberto out to coffee once,
我看穿了他的把戏
and I saw through his whole act.
他是特务
He's a company man.
特务 你是说中情局吗
A company man? You mean the CIA?
特别行动组 五级
Special Op, level five,
拉丁美洲分局
Latin American bureau.
我猜是在加拉加斯
In Caracas, if I had to guess.
五级特工
And the S.O. Five
说他想带罗伯托去兜风
says that he wants to take Roberto for a ride,
接着我听到了推搡声
and the next thing I know I heard shoving,
我从墙上的洞里偷看 然后
and I peeked through a hole in the wall and...
他在
And he was
拿刀刺罗伯托
stabbing Roberto.
我一直躲着 因为我不知道该怎么办
And I stayed hidden because I didn't know what to do.
我不知道他想要什么
I didn't know what he wanted.
而且
And, uh.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
我不是该死的间谍
I'm not a damn spy!
萨米 慢慢来 慢慢来
Sammy, just slow--slow down.
我知道你不是间谍
I know you're not a spy.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
看着我
Look at me.
不会有事的 相信我
Everything's gonna be okay. Trust me.
这个人长什么样
What did this man look like?
他是拉丁美洲人
He was Latino.
戴着眼镜
And he had glasses,
留着山羊胡
and a goatee.
他自己在犯罪现场
He puts himself at the crime scene,
知道只有凶手才知道的细节
knows details only the killer would know.
也许罗伯托偷了萨米的东西
Maybe Roberto stole something from Sammy.
T恤之类的 我们知道他是个小偷
A T-shirt? We know he was thief.
然后萨米在废弃的房♥子里抓住了他
And then Sammy catches him at the abandoned house.
他们打了起来 他抓起一把刀
They fight. He grabs a knife.
也许真的是那个间谍干的
Or maybe the spy really did do it.
萨米说的蓝色皮卡是对的
Sammy was right about the blue pickup,
也许他说的这事也是对的
maybe he's right about this too.
我刚和公共信息中心谈过了
Hey, I just got off the horn with CPIC.
有人想用凶杀案受害者的名字
Some guy tried to cash an SSI check
罗伯托·佩尼亚 兑生活补助金的支票
in our homicide victim's name, Roberto Pe?a.
什么 有人冒充他吗
What? Someone's pretending to be him?
-什么时候的事 -这是45分钟前
- When was this? - This is 45 minutes ago
霍曼广场的货币兑换点
at a currency exchange in Homan Square.
该死的 暂停
I'll be damned. Pause that.
这跟萨米刚才描述的人相符
That matches the guy Sammy just described.
这个图像也很清晰
And it's a clear image too.
赌一杯威士忌 面部识别会有结果
Bet you a bourbon we get a hit on facial rec.
联调局通缉犯
爱德华多·萨拉查
Eduardo Salazar.
自2015年起 从佛罗里达州迈阿密开始逃亡
Been on the run from Miami, Florida since 2015.
他在逃什么
What's he running from?
双重谋杀 他杀了一名警♥察♥
Double murder. He killed a cop.
他抢劫了戴德郡的一家银行
He, uh, robbed a bank in Dade County.
杀了职员
Killed the clerk.
然后杀了出警的警官
Then he killed the responding officer.
联调局找了他很久
FBI been looking for that dude for a long time.
注意到萨拉查和罗伯托长得有多像吗
Notice how Salazar and Roberto look similar?
萨拉查一直跟流浪汉混在一起
Salazar hangs around the homeless.
他在找和他长得最像的
He's looking for the right physical match.
就找上了罗伯托
He finds Roberto.
确认他没有家人和朋友后
Makes sure he doesn't have any family or close friends.
就割了他的喉 偷了他的身份
And then slits his throat and steals his identity.
我们联♥系♥下联调局
We talk to the feds?
我和迈阿密办事处的特工谈过了
I spoke to the S-A-C in the Miami Field Office.
她会把文件发来
She's sending over files.
他们有什么线索吗
They got any leads?
有匿名消息称萨拉查曾出现在霍曼广场
There was an anonymous tip that Salazar was spotted
霍曼广场 但后来没找到他
in Homan Square, but it came up dry.
不管怎样
Yeah, well, dry or not,
这家伙杀了警♥察♥ 让我们把他找出来
this guy killed the police. Let's find his ass.
警长 那萨米怎么办
Sarge, what are we gonna do about Sammy?
先看他能不能认出萨拉查 然后
Well, first see if he can ID Salazar, then...
尽我们所能去帮他
let's do what we can to help him.
是他
That's him.
那个五级特工
The S.O. Five.
他在奉命行事的吗
Was he acting on orders?
你可以告诉我 我给你保密
Oh, you can tell me. I'm good with secrets.
萨米 他 他不是中情局特工
Sammy, he's-- he's not a CIA agent.
他是个大坏蛋 抢劫了银行
He's a really bad person that robbed a bank,
还杀了两个人
and killed two other people.
我之前见过他
I saw him another time too.
在哪
Where?
教堂门口
In front of the church.
他鬼鬼祟祟的 但我知道他在找我
He was hiding, but I knew he was there looking for me.
所以我走掉了
That's why I left.
但是他为什么在找你
But why would he be looking for you?
因为他看到我目睹他杀掉了罗伯托
Because he saw me when he killed Roberto.
你之前说你在房♥间里藏起来了
You said you-- you hid in that room
你是通过墙上的洞看到的一切
and you were looking through a hole in the wall.
没错 但是几分钟之后我就跑出来了
I did, but after a few minutes I ran out.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表