他是那时候看到我的
That's when I think he saw me.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
可以
Yeah.
警官会带你去医院的
An officer's gonna take you to the hospital.
哪所医院
Which hospital?
去纪念医院吗
Is it Memorial?
-是的 -求求你别带我去那里
- Yes. - Please don't take me there.
那里的人不是好人
They are not nice people.
一个医生把我关在地下室里
The doctors held me in a basement
就因为我不肯喝他们给我的毒药
because I wouldn't take their poison.
我们要把你送去纪念医院
We're taking you to Memorial.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
是法律规定的
It's the law.
但是我会过去看你的 好吗
But I'm gonna come and check in on you, okay?
我会确保你的安全
I'll make sure you're safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干的不错 你对付他很有办法
That's good work. You're real good with him.
你只需要保持耐心
You just gotta be patient
明白对他坚信自己口中的事实
and understand that his truth is as real to him
就像你我一样
as yours is to you, or mine is to me.
是啊
Yeah.
我猜你经常和萨米这样的人打交道吧
I can tell you got a lotta experience with people like Sammy.
是的
Yeah.
我流浪的时候
When I was in the street...
我
I, uh...
我和一个女人合住在一间废弃的房♥子里
I squatted in an abandoned house with a woman.
她叫妮娜
Her name was Nina.
她也病了 就像萨米一样
Yeah, she was sick like Sammy,
但她只要吃药就没事
but once she took her meds she was fine.
所以我们只要保证萨米能一直吃药就好
So we just gotta make sure Sammy takes his.
有点眉目了 交管局在
Hey, we got a hit off a CTA-cam
现金兑换处的监控拍到了他
near the cash exchange place.
监控拍到萨拉查上了一辆雪佛兰蒙特卡罗
The camera has Salazar hopping into a Chevy Monte Carlo.
车登记在莉莎·莱德利名下
The car is registered to a Liza Radley.
-这是谁 -可能是他女朋友
- Who's that? - Think it's his girlfriend
他们在迈阿密的同一地区长大
who grew up in the same area of Miami,
上了同一所高中
went to the same high school.
-有地址吗 -有
- We got an address? - Yeah.
她在贝尔蒙特租了间公♥寓♥
She rents an apartment on Belmont.
房♥东说她和她男朋友一起住
Landlord says she lives with her boyfriend.
对男朋友的描述同萨拉查相符
Boyfriend's description matches Salazar's.
我们什么时候行动
All right, when do we hit?
在等搜查令
Waiting on a warrant.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
别动
Stop!
举起手来
Get your hands up!
手放桌上
Hands on the table.
-手放在... -别碰我 贱♥人♥
- Get your hands on the… - Get off me, bitch!
闭嘴 把手放在桌子上
Shut up and put your hands on the table.
-你是莉莎·莱德利 -是我
- You Liza Radley? - Yeah.
我们在找你男朋友爱德华多·斯拉泽
We're looking for your boyfriend Eduardo Salazar.
配合我们的工作 你还有自♥由♥的机会
You cooperate, you got a shot at freedom.
不配合的话 你就要在监狱里度过余生了
You don't, you're gonna spend the rest of your life in prison.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
她请了律师 还往我脸上吐唾沫
She lawyered up and spit in my face for good measure.
好吧 在她手♥机♥里查到什么了吗
All right, anything on her phone?
几小时以前斯拉泽给她发了一条短♥信♥
Salazar texted her a few hours ago,
然后就关机了
and then he shut his phone off.
短♥信♥中说 "正在寻找更多的罗伯托的文件
The text says, "Chasing more Roberto paper.
快大功告成了 宝贝 一会儿蓬塔米塔见"
We almost there, baby. Punta Mita soon."
-蓬塔米塔 -那是墨西哥的一个海滨小镇
- Punta Mita? - It's a beach town in Mexico.
听起来他好像要换一个新身份
Sounds like he's getting his new identity in order
然后逃到边境去
then making a run to the border.
好吧 继续监控这部手♥机♥
All right, so keep monitoring the phone.
以防他回家 留几辆车在这里
Let's get a couple of cars down here in case he comes home.
然后检查所有附近的商家
And check all nearby businesses.
找找有没有什么地方能让他弄到新身份
Anywhere he could be setting up a new identity.
我知道这是大海捞针 但值得一试
I know it's a needle in a haystack, but it's worth a shot.
-我有个主意 -好的
- I got an idea. - Okay.
你之前提到五级特工带你和罗伯托去咖啡馆
And you said the S.O. Five took you and Roberto out for coffee?
你记得那家店叫什么吗
Do you remember the name of the place?
店名是"每天从头开始"
It's called the Daily Groundup.
-在皮尔森街 -是的
- And that's in Pilsen? - Yeah.
凡妮莎 你能带我离开这里吗
So, Vanessa, can you get me out of here?
咱们能不能打电♥话♥
Let's make a call.
或者别的什么 这里不安全
Or something. It's not safe.
他们在牙刷里安装监控摄像头
They got cameras in the toothbrushes.
就像我之前所说的
And like I was saying before...
他们试图给我下毒
They're trying to poison me.
你需要服用这些药物 萨米
You need to take these pills, Sammy.
这些药会让你感觉好些
It'll make you feel better.
我要走了
Look, I gotta go.
但是我要告诉你
But I'll tell you what.
我会给这些药做测试
I'll test these pills,
如果这些药都没有毒 你能为了我吃一片吗
and if they come back clean, will you take one for me?
好的
Yeah.
非常好
Good.
我
I, uh...
我和医生谈了谈
I talked to the doctors, uh--
他们说我可以给你一部手♥机♥
they said it's okay if I give you a phone.
我的电♥话♥号♥码存在里面 随时打给我 好吗
My number's in there. You call me anytime, okay?
我
I'm...
我说的话有道理 对吗
I'm making sense, right?
是的
You are.
你已经帮助我们缩小了搜索范围
You've helped us narrow down the search.
是你做到的
You did that.
我会再来的 好吗
I'll be back, okay?
我知道那家咖啡店的店名了
I got the name of the coffee shop.
也许斯拉泽就在那片区域闲逛
Maybe Salazar's hanging out in that area.
非常棒 我打给博伊特
Good work. I'll call Voight.
咖啡店这边没有看到斯拉泽
Coffee shop's a bust.
现在他可能在去墨西哥的路上了
He could be halfway to Mexico by now.
或者也许他还在追寻那些文件
Or he could still be here chasing paper.
我们继续寻找
We keep canvassing.
金最近怎么样
How's Kim?
我觉得她挺好的
Uh, she's pretty good I think.
我正努力给她一些私人空间 让她独处
Trying to give her space. Leave her alone.
那你怎么样
What about you?
你最近还好吗
How you doing?
我觉得我处理不了这件事
You know, I don't think I really processed it.
我脑海中一直都在想我要有个孩子了
I spent all this time trying to wrap my head around having a kid,
然后我试图思考没有孩子会怎么样
and I'm trying to wrap my head around not having a kid,
所以我也不知道
so I don't know.
如果你需要休假 就告诉我 好吗
You need any time off, you let me know, okay?
-谢谢你 老大 -5021
- Thanks, boss. - 5021.
能听见吗
You got your ears on?
-这里是5021 收到 -发现你们的通缉犯了
- 5021, go with your traffic. - Got a hit on your BOLO.
被通缉的车停在南普拉斯基路8771号♥
Wanted vehicle is parked at 8771 South Pulaski.
-巡警待命中 -收到 我们快到了
- Patrol is standing by. - Copy. We're close.
咱们把这混♥蛋♥抓起来
Let's bury this prick.
博伊特 情报组
Voight. Intelligence.
车就停在那边 我经过那辆车
It's right down there. I walked by the car.
里面没有人
It's empty.
那就是斯拉泽 分散包围他
There's Salazar. Fan out.
有枪
Gun!
疏散这些人
Get these people out of the way!
快去
Go!
我看见他了
I got eyes.
趴下去 先生 别抬头
Stay down, sir. Stay down.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表