警长 这东西放这行吗
Hey, Sarge? Is here good for this stuff?
行 可以
Yeah, there's good.
你在这里做志愿者有多久了
So how long you been volunteering here?
从开始就来了 大概六个月了吧
Eh, since it started. About six months or so.
他们以前在这生产农业设备
They used to build farm equipment here.
从前芝加哥可是制♥造♥东西的地方
They used to make things in Chicago.
可后来工厂关闭 工作...
But then the plants closed and all those jobs--
就成了今天的样子
Yeah, here we are.
-不过对这些人来说还挺好的 -嗯
- It's great for these guys though, right? - Yeah.
你不会相信在清理这块地方时
Man, you wouldn't believe what we found
我们找到了什么
when were clearing this out.
针头 等等的
Needles, all that.
难怪市里把这块地免费给了我们
No wonder the city gave it to us for free.
不过呢
But, you know.
一个安全 让孩子们学习的地方
Safe space, place for kids to learn
如何从地里种出东西来
how to grow things straight from the ground.
这很重要
It's a big deal.
我说长好了才算长好了
That's ready when I say it's ready.
收到
Copy that.
总之 我想让你帮我上点肥
Anyway, I want you to help me to spread some manure.
太恶心了
Aw, crap.
准确说是火鸡粪
Turkey crap, to be exact.
-2221 全市各小组 -我算是被救了
- 22-21, units on a city-wide. - Saved by the bell.
我们接到多起报案
We're getting multiple calls of shots fired
北朗代尔地区艾沃斯街4000号♥附近有枪声
in the area of 4000 Avers, North Lawndale.
目前没有其它情况
No further at this time.
四个街区 向左上艾沃斯街 过两个街区
Four blocks, left on Avers, couple blocks down.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
收到 5021G响应
Copy that. 5021 George responding.
我是5021G 我在现场
5021 George, I'm on scene.
我在艾沃斯街4400号♥
I'm at 4400 Avers.
那里
There.
你听见了几声枪响
Okay, how many gunshots you hear?
四声或者五声吧
Four, maybe five?
你看见有人跑出来或者有人拿着枪吗
You see anybody run out or anybody with a gun?
没有 我听到了说话声和枪响 然后就没了
No, sir, I heard voices and then shots and then nothing.
好的 你回家里去吧
All right, could you go back inside?
-远离窗户 -好
- Stay away from the windows. - Okay.
5021G 罪犯可能还在里面
5021 George, offender possibly still inside.
收到 5021
10-4, 5021.
如果你想等待后援的话 2923已经在路上了
2923 are en route if you want to stand by for backup.
5021G 我要无线电静默了
5021 George, I'm going dark.
收到
Copy.
好了...
Come on...
你没事吧 没事吧
Are you okay? You okay?
听着 你待在这别动
All right, listen. You stay here, don't move.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好吗
All right?
我的天
Oh, my God.
暂停
控制
图像设置
别动 待在我身后
Hold on, hold on. Stay behind me.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
芝加哥警署
第七季第六集
不
No, no, no!
不 我的天
No, God, no!
我的天啊
God, please!
把我也带走吧
Take me!
不 把我也带走吧
No, no, please take me!
看起来像是涉毒抢劫出了差子
It looks like a dope hit gone wrong.
孩子们不该在房♥子里
Kids weren't supposed to be inside.
我想罪犯把门踹开
I think the offender kicked in the door
他无意中撞见了孩子们
and he just stumbled across the kids by mistake.
-为了隐藏自己的身份 -对
- Covered his tracks. - Yeah.
在客厅我发现了两个当地的孩子
In the living room I found the two local kids,
大卫·塔特姆和亚伦·鲍威尔
David Tatum and Aaron Powell.
他们都是头部中枪
They were both shot in the head.
每个人都是近距离被射杀的
Everybody was done at close range.
第三个孩子幸免 他没受伤
A third kid made it. He's uninjured.
他们送他去医院做检查
Yeah, they're taking him to Med to get checked out.
他看见了什么吗
All right, did he see anything?
他在上厕所
He was taking a pee.
他一直在厕所里 这才躲了过去
He was in the bathroom the whole time. That's what saved him.
我是在那找到他的
It's where I found him.
和巡警谈过
Talked to Patrol,
他说他听到了枪响 但什么都没看见
he said that he heard the shots but he didn't see anything.
守着门的人叫雷福德·戈弗雷
guy guarding the door is ID'd as Rayford Godfrey.
他是摔跤手帮的伙夫
He's a Hustlers food soldier.
我想他当时就死了
I think he died immediately.
街上的人说雷对小孩特别好
Guys on the corner said that Ray was soft for the kids,
所以他很可能让他们进来打电子游戏
so he probably just let them in to play video games.
那些帮派的人是你问过话的吗
Are those the bangers you talked to?
对
Yeah.
西区摔跤手帮的 这是他们的地方
West Side Hustlers. This is their joint.
是藏货的地方 歇脚的地方 等等吧
It's a stash house, flop house, et cetera.
管事的就在街角
Shot caller's around the block.
他叫卡里姆 他愿意和我们谈谈
His name's Kareem. He's willing to talk to us.
我们负责这个案子
Well, we're running point on this.
所以左邻右舍 脚印 哪怕是狗叫
So neighbors, footprints, barking dogs,
手段 结果 所有的都要查到底
the means, the ends, we run it all down.
视频监控 枪击监控呢
All right. PODs, Shot Spotters?
这街区都没有
Not on the block.
我们把搜索范围扩大
We'll expand the perimeter.
这些百姓需要答案
These people need answers.
我们要把结果给他们
We are gonna give 'em to 'em.
好吧 杰
All right, Jay.
挨家挨户敲门 所有需要做的事都做
Look, knock down doors, whatever you need to do, okay?
这是来真的
This is real.
卡里姆 这位是我的警长汉克·博伊特
Kareem, this is my sergeant, Hank Voigt.
我从来没和条子坐下谈过
Never had no sit-down with no cop before.
我不告诉任何人
I won't tell a soul.
我们要聊聊接下来的事 卡里姆
We need to talk about what happens now, Kareem.
-哥们 这不是... -安静 皮特
- Man, this is not-- - Peace, Pete.
今天所发生的事
What happened today
通常要求你做出某种回应
typically requires a certain response from you.
死了的孩子中有个是我的侄子
One of those babies was my nephew.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我都没法去想你那种感受
And I can't even imagine that feeling.
但我需要时间 卡里姆 按规矩解决这事
But I need time, Kareem, to do this by the book.
并不是为了我或你 是为了这个社区
And that's not for me or you. It's for this neighborhood.
因为我们需要能回到这
'Cause we need to be able to walk back in here
告诉这些百姓
and tell these people,
"我们抓到他们了"
"We got 'em."
我们知道还有别的选择
We know what the alternative is.
但那也无法让孩子们活过来
That's not gonna bring those kids back.
我先问问你
Let me ask you something.
你信任我吗
You trust me?
我不了解你
I don't know you.
没错
Exactly.
你没有很久
You ain't got forever.
我不需要很久
I don't need forever.
等等 我还没说完
Wait a second, I'm not done.
这整件事起源于
This whole thing--
一次入室盗窃 对吗
it started out as a burglary, right?
那我们就得把你当成盗窃案的受害者
So we need to treat you like the victim of a theft.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
如果有人被抢了
When someone gets robbed
我们就会追踪赃物和拿了赃物的人
we trace the stolen goods and whoever's got the goods.
没门
Oh, hell no.
你想让我告诉你那间藏匿屋里发生了什么
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表