We won't touch you. Just come out.
卡莉 我们不想伤害你
Carrie, we don't want to hurt you,
但如果你不出来 我们就进去了
but if you don't come out, we're gonna come in.
放下武器
Put the weapon down!
放下枪 举起双手
Put the gun down, put your hands in the air,
走到我这边来
and walk towards me.
慢一点
Do it slow.
-放下 -好的
- Put it down! - Okay!
举起双手 举起双手
Put your hands up. Put your hands up!
-好的 -走出来
- Okay. - Walk out here.
往我这边走 往我这边走
Step towards me. Step towards me.
继续走
Keep coming.
把手放在墙上
Put your hands against the wall.
她吓坏了
She's terrified.
她不肯说
She's shutting down.
她说塞尔登过来
She says that Seldon was here,
把她锁在避难室里 然后就走了
he locked her in the panic room, then left.
她说她不知道他在哪里
She claims that she doesn't know where he is
而且她不敢说 她不想把他牵扯进来
and she's afraid to talk--she doesn't want to implicate him.
-我知道了 -老大
- I get it. - Boss.
那个地下室简直可怕
That basement is insane.
我们打算盘点
I mean, we're gonna inventory,
但那下面的补给足够用十年
but there's gotta be a decade's worth of supplies down there.
如果我们一开始不知道那里有什么
We're not gonna know what's missing
就无法知道少了什么
if we don't know what was there in the first place.
有科技物品吗
Any tech?
没有 楼上楼下都没有
Zero, nothing up or down.
他没有想到这里会被袭击
He didn't plan the attacks here.
那我们把他前妻带回去
All right, so we'll bring in the ex-wife.
让她开口
Make her talk.
好的
All right.
刚从湖岸纪念碑回来
Just got back from Lakeshore Memorial.
他们送来了抗生素
They're sending over antibiotics.
好的 我们继续工作
All right, we're back in business.
我来帮丹诺瓦准备
I'll help Danover get prepared.
霍斯特德医生 有人帮你检查过吗
Uh, Dr. Halstead, did you have someone check you out?
我没事 我们不能慢慢来
I'm okay. We can't slow down.
-古德温小姐 -什么事
- Miss Goodwin? - Yeah?
好的 我马上回来 不好意思
Okay, all right. I'll be back, excuse me.
大多数人都没事 皮炎 湿疹
Most of them are nothing-- dermatitis, eczema...
大家只是吓坏了 别怪他们
people are just scared... don't blame 'em.
比纽约的埃博拉病毒还严重
Worse than the Ebola virus in New York.
我的病人
Ah, my patient.
现在注射肾上腺素
Pushing epi now.
现在什么情况
What do we got?
她心律不齐 是室颤
She's got an irregular rhythm, she's in V-fib.
好的 我来接手
Okay, let me take over.
充电完毕 离手
Charged. Clear.
-没有脉搏 -再来一毫克肾上腺素
- No pulse. - Another milligram of epi.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
离手
Clear.
加油 阿曼达
Come on, Amanda.
有脉搏了 窦性心律 给她上氧气面罩
Got a pulse--sinus rhythm. Get her on a mask.
我想知道为什么一直这样
Okay, I want to know why this keeps happening.
好像是术后反应导致感染性休克
Seems like a post-surgical reaction to the septic shock.
有可能 但我不想冒任何风险
Could be, but I don't wanna take any chances.
我要2倍新鲜血液 重测血常规
I want fresh blood cultures times two, repeat CBC,
让放射科检查她的腿有没有脓肿
and get radiology to scan her leg for any abscesses.
所有东西全都上 升压药上调至30单位
Let's give her everything we've got--30 Levophed,
4单位抗利尿激素 一升生理盐水
four vasopressin, and another liter of saline.
再加一个增压器
And add another pressor.
我每隔20分钟就来看她
I'm gonna check on her myself every 20.
好的 我得回隔离区了
All right, I've got to get back to quarantine.
有新情况通知我
Keep me updated?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我只想看看他 跟他谈谈
I just wanna see him, to talk to him.
女士 你得回答我的问题
Ma'am, I need you to answer my questions.
我尽力了
I am trying.
我已经把有关我婚姻的一切都告诉你了
I've told you everything about my marriage.
但他不会干这种事的 他不会的
But he wouldn't do this, I-- he wouldn't, he wouldn't.
你和你前夫造了个密室
You and your ex-husband built a panic room.
这肯定是有原因的
Some of this must make sense.
这是为疾病爆发准备的
For when an outbreak happened
不是为了让他引起疾病爆发的
but not for when he caused one.
我前夫不是疯子 也不是恶魔
My ex-husband is not crazy, he's not a monster,
他只是 他倾其一生去研究
he--he just, he dedicated his whole life
传染性疾病 不是
to infectious diseases and that's not--
他有妄想症 而是这些病真的很可怕
it's not paranoia, it's--it's fear.
这是有理由有根据的
It's educated and grounded fear.
听着 你们所能做的就是打开电视新闻看看
And look, all you have to do is turn on the news to see
有上千种方法可以让这个世界终结
that there are a thousand ways that the world could end.
气候变化 饥荒
I mean, there's climate change and there's famine
战争 缺水
and there's--there's war and there's lack of water
还有疾病
and there's disease.
这些在合适的时间因为合适的理由
And the right outbreak, at the right time,
爆发出来 就有可能在数月之内
with the right factors-- it could end this race
让人类灭亡 这不是妄想
within months, and that's not paranoia.
这是人们不忍♥目睹的真♥相♥
That is a truth that people can't handle looking at,
而他却不得不天天目睹
and he had to look at it every single day.
好 但我们觉得是你前夫造成了这一切
All right, and we think your ex-husband caused this, so...
不 那不可能
Not--that's not possible.
看着我
Look at me.
看看
Look.
看看
Look.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
这是你丈夫干的 好吗
Your husband did this, okay?
你向警官开火
You fired at police officers.
我会逮捕你 起诉你
I will hold you, I will charge you,
我保证你会被监禁
I will make sure you are incarcerated
很长时间
for a very long time.
现在 我只问你一次
Now, I'm gonna ask you once...
你丈夫走之前跟你
did your husband tell you
说过什么吗
anything else before he left?
-说过吗 -是的 是的 他说过
- Did he?! - Yes, yes, he did.
我问他为什么要走
I asked him why he was leaving,
他说他还没...
and he said that he wasn't...
他说他还没做完
he said that he wasn't done yet,
他还有很多工作要做
that he had more work to do.
好
Okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
我要你把你丈夫从家里和储藏室拿走的
I need a list of everything your husband may have taken
所有东西列张清单
from your home or from your storage.
我们现在要集中精神
We gotta focus now.
好 好
Okay, okay.
一部卫星电♥话♥ 三千块现金
A satellite phone, $3,000 in cash,
很多化学设备 培养皿 喷嘴
lots of chemistry equipment, dishes, spray nozzles,
罐子 那之类的东西 还有
canisters, that sort of thing, and, uh,
2002款黑色福特皮卡的钥匙 这辆车
keys to a 2002 black Ford pickup registered
注册在卡莉的母亲名下 停在市区的停车场
in Carrie's mother's name parked in a lot downtown,
厄普顿正在查
which Upton is now checking on.
卡莉说他们的婚姻瓦解是因为
Carrie said that their marriage started to disintegrate
塞尔登变得越来越疏远
after Seldon became more and more distant...
她觉得自己好像在跟幽灵生活在一起
started feeling like she was living with a ghost.
卡莉还说塞尔登告诉她
Carrie also stated that Seldon told her
他"还没做完"
he "Wasn't done yet,"
所以我们可以假设他在计划袭击另一个目标
so we gotta assume he's planning to hit another target.
-有什么进展 -进展不大 警长
- Where we at? - Not that far, Sarge.
我们在排一个大致的时间表 我们还无法
We're working on a rough timeline--we haven't been
把塞尔登跟所有事情联♥系♥起来 但...
able to connect Seldon to everything yet, but...
我们知道他从大学实验室
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表