Search warrant!
警♥察♥!手举起来!
P.D.! Hands where I can see 'em!
手举起来!
Hands up!
-别动!别逼我动手!-转过身去!待在床上!
-Stop! Do not make me do this! -Turn around! You on the bed!
手举起来!
Hands up!
手举起来!转过去!
Hands up! Hands! Turn around!
让开!转过去,我们走!
More! Turn around, let's go!
靠在墙上!
Up against the wall!
芝加哥警署!不准动!
Chicago P.D.! Stop moving!
把手举起来!
Keep your hands up!
不准动!
Do not move!
芝加哥警署!待在原地!
Chicago P.D.! You stay right there!
拜托…帮帮我
Please... help me, please.
求你救救我
Please, help me.
他们把我带来这里…我不知道…
They brought me here... I don't know...
这里有其他人吗?
Anyone else in here with you?
拜托…我好害怕…帮帮我
Please... I'm afraid... please... help...
我来了…
I'm comin', I'm comin'.
亚当!
Adam!
亚当!
Adam!
亚当!
Adam!
亚当!
Adam!
亚当!
Adam!
转过去!手放在墙上!
Turn around! Hands on the wall!
你还好吗?
You all right?
亚当,你还好吗?
Adam, you all right?
我没事
I'm good.
你应该让人检查一下伤口
You should get that checked out.
我没事
It's fine.
至少清理一下,亚当
I mean, at least have them clean it, Adam.
好,我收到最新进展了
All right. I got an update.
现场没有人吻合犯人的描述
No one inside matches our offender's stats.
视频中有两名女孩失联
Two of the girls in that video are A-WOL.
在场的女孩或嫖♥客♥都还没人开口
None of the girls or Johns have said a word yet.
-所以我们一无所获 -对
-So, we're nowhere. -No.
我们明天得找个时间去见我爸
We're gonna have to make time to talk to my dad tomorrow
因为我问银行什么都问不出来
'cause I can't get this bank to give me any answers.
他们可能只肯跟他谈
They'll probably only talk to him.
嗯,他不记得那个账户是干嘛的
Yeah, well, he doesn't remember what the account is for
也不记得他为什么把钱全部领光…
or why he took all the money out, so...
机构也没有任何相关文件
facility doesn't have any paperwork.
可能是之前在佛罗里达留下的麻烦
I mean, this is probably from before, problem from Florida...
亚当,我们会解决的
Adam, we'll take care of it.
金,这可能是赌债,他可能欠人钱
Kim, this could be gambling debt, he could owe someone.
情况可能会很糟,我不知道…
It could be bad. I mean, I don't know...
亚当…
Adam...
他给我们留下什么样的烂摊子…
...what kind of problems the man's leaving us...
我们会解决的
We'll figure it out.
我们什么都还不确定
We don't know what any of this is yet.
嗯
Yeah.
转过去,让我看看伤口
Turn around. Let me look at that.
亚当…
Adam...
我不想跟他太太说…
I don't want to tell this man's wife...
她两个小孩的爸爸
the father of her two children died
是去找未成年性♥交♥易受害者时,丧命的
while visiting an underage sex trafficking victim.
我不想让她背负这种事
I just... I don't want to leave her with that.
我懂
I know.
有什么新消息吗?
Anything new?
没有
No.
没有,嫖♥客♥们都请了律师,女孩们也拒不开口
No, Johns have lawyered up, the girls are stonewalling,
害你受伤的保镖也什么都不肯说
security who gave you that cut is giving us nothing.
感觉那些女孩跟着那些男人,一段时间了
Well, it seemed like the girls had been with these men awhile,
我不认为她们短时间内会开口
I doubt they'll be giving us anything anytime soon.
屋子里没有女性居住的痕迹
Building showed no signs of the females living there.
应该只是跟嫖♥客♥们约见的地点
Felt like a meet-up spot for the Johns.
犯人肯定把她们关在其他地方
Offender's gotta be holding them elsewhere.
客货车的全球定位系统关闭了
G.P.S. in the van was disabled.
好,所以那名保镖,是我们最佳的突破点
Okay, so security's our best bet.
他身上有一部抛弃式手♥机♥,口袋里还有两千美元
He had a burner phone and two thousand dollars in his pocket _
所以我们有筹码
so, we have leverage.
他的身份是安东维里梅利
I.D. says he's Anton Verimelli...
32岁,没有前科
...he's thirty-two, no priors,
在雷文斯伍德和一名女性,合租一间公♥寓♥,应该是他女友
rents an apartment in Ravenswood with a female, might be his girlfriend.
正在调查他的朋友
Running his known associates now.
他很聪明…
He's smart...
我们已经能以加重袭♥警♥罪
we've got him on aggravated battery
以及未成年性♥交♥易罪起诉他
of a police officer and underage sex trafficking.
就算他开口,也不会减轻罪名
Him talking ain't gonna lower those charges.
去搜索安东家
So, go hit Anton's place.
彻底清查,看能不能找到更多筹码
Rip it apart, see if you can find more leverage.
其他人继续调查
Meanwhile, we'll keep digging.
其他人继续调查
史提夫巴特利特
安东维里梅利
你们找不出什么的
There's nothing to find.
嗯,你说过了
Yeah. We heard you the first time.
我能过去看看吗?
May I?
我不知道你们认为会找到什么
I don't know what you think you'll be finding --
毒品、武器,我们才不碰那些东西
drugs, weapons --we're not into any of that.
你知道你男友是做什么维生的吗?
You know what your boyfriend does for a living?
他在拉皮条你知道吗?
You know he runs girls?
你还要护着他?
You want to keep defending him?
还记得我吗?
You remember me?
在你女友的衣柜里找到的
Found that in your girlfriend's closet.
她上周买♥♥的
She bought it last week.
她下周要去看医生
She's got a doctor's appointment next week.
她本来想等医生证实后再告诉你
She wanted the doctor to confirm it before she told you
因为她知道你会有多兴奋…
because she knew how excited you would be...
她想确认是真的
wanted to make sure that it was real.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
你可以对我说谎
You're allowed to lie to me.
的确
I am.
嗯
Yeah.
但我没有
But I'm not.
恭喜
Congratulations.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
只是你见不到孩子出生
You won't be around to see it.
我要见她
I want to talk to her.
不行
You can't.
你也见不到她
You won't.
我大可以把你关进高度设防监狱
I have every right to throw you in a maximum-security prison.
而且不一定在芝加哥
Prison doesn't need to be near Chicago.
甚至不必有探视权
Doesn't even need to have visitation rights.
我不是主谋
I'm nobody.
我没有操控那些女孩
I don't run the girls.
我只是打手
I'm just muscle.
但你这个打手知道我需要的情报
Well, you're just muscle that has information I need.
所以选择权在你手上
So, it's really up to you --
你希望你的小孩过什么样的日子
what you want your kid's life to be.
有你参与的人生?
A life with you in it?
安东说他破产了
Anton says he's broke,
为了付房♥租只好跟一位老朋友,一起工作
took a job working with an old friend to pay rent.
这个人,迪米崔索尔顿
This man --Dimitri Salton.
索尔顿五年前因为对前妻家暴被捕
Salton got pinched five years ago,
最终认罪换取减刑
domestic battery of his ex-wife, pled out.
索尔顿名下没有正式的工作,没有最后已知地址
Salton's got no official job listed, no L.K.A.,
也没有信♥用♥卡♥
no credit cards in his name.
因为他非常谨慎
Cause he's careful.
金融犯罪部去调查他,发现他有一个银行账户
Financial Crimes dug into him, he's got one bank account,
那个账户支付两间空壳公♥司♥的营运
and that account pays for two separate shells --
而这两间公♥司♥与我们在调查的,有限责任公♥司♥有关
both of them linked to our L.L.C.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表