You got anything on you that can hurt me?
什么都没有
Not a thing.
你知道你什么证据都没有吧?
You know you got nothing, right.
你搞错了
You got it twisted.
我的律师们几天后就能把我弄出去
My lawyers gonna have me out in days.
把手放背后
Hands behind your back.
我一个月内就会回到场上
I'll be on the court in a month.
是吗?
Yeah?
是这样的
See, the thing is ...
我们找到你试图丢进河里的证据了
we found the evidence you tried to dispose of, in the river.
一切都结束了
Game over.
嗯…
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不,听着
Nah. Nah, look,
我的律师们会在那里跟我碰面
my lawyers are gonna meet me there,
他们会让你交出警徽的,库克!你的职业生涯完了
they gonna have your badge, Cook! She gonna have your career.
我很快就会出去
And I'm gonna be out before you know it.
我会回来的,等着瞧吧
I'll be back. You'll see.
我会回来的
I'm gonna be back.
走吧
Come on.
听着,放心吧,我会回来的
Look, don't worry, I'm gonna be back.
你们俩…
See, you two...
我不得不打给你♥爸♥好确认你还活着
Well, I had to call your father to confirm you weren't dead.
真有趣
That was fun.
基亚娜,不管你承不承认,我都是你妈
Kiana, whether you want to admit it or not, I'm your mother.
我正试着和你重新开始
And I'm trying to turn a new leaf with you.
我不想再心怀怨恨
I don't want to harbor anger.
我只是想试试看
I just want to try.
星期天过来吃晚餐吧
Come to dinner Sunday.
拜托你
Please.
回电♥话♥给我
Just give me a call.
喂?
Hello?
嗨,妈
Hi, Mom.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表