没错
That's right.
大家都知道美国…
We know America...
我跟你说,我这里食物很够
I'm telling you, I get plenty of food.
到处都是这种情况…
We're seeing it across every...
我和萨尔每餐都一起吃,其实挺不错的
Saul and I go down to every meal together, it's not half bad.
你应该认识一下萨尔
You should meet Saul.
我上周见过萨尔了
I met Saul last week.
他人蛮好的
He's a real nice guy actually.
嗯
Huh.
就是不太会打牌
He's no good with cards though.
嗯,你可以教他啊
Yeah, well you can teach him.
只要别用真钱玩,就没事
Just don't play with real money, and we're all good.
嘿,那个滤水壶在哪?我帮你加水
Hey, uh, where's that water filter? I'll fill it for ya.
在哪…
Where...
那个钱在哪?
Where's that money?
嗯?
Hm?
那封…在讲钱的信…
The... That letter with the money...
我把那封信放在某个地方…
I, uh... I put that letter somewhere...
什么信?
What letter?
关于钱的,佛罗里达那个账户
About the money, about the Florida account.
我刚才还放在这里啊
I just uh... I had it here.
刚才还在这里啊
I... I...it was right here.
什么…好,什么账户?
What... okay, what account?
我觉得我还没把钱付给大家
I... I don't think I paid everybody up yet.
什么意思?你要付谁钱?
What do you mean? Who do you need to pay?
那个…
The...
你没有欠谁钱
You don't owe anyone money.
不…那趟钓鱼旅行
No, the... no the... the fishing... the fishing trip.
我付了整趟海钓的费用
I paid for all that fishing off the coast.
我们不是要去钓大耳马鲛吗?
We gotta... we gotta make that trip, you know, with the king mackerel?
嗯,我们去过了
Yeah, we took the trip.
你到底在说哪个账户?
So, what account are you talking about?
佛罗里达
Florida.
好的…
Okay...
佛罗里达的账户…我们把佛罗里达的账户都结清了
Florida account... 'cause we paid all the accounts in Florida.
你没有欠任何人钱,对吧?
You don't owe anyone, right?
爸,你有欠什么人钱吗?是账单之类的?
Pops, do you owe someone? Was it like, a bill or something?
没有…
No. No, no, no...
好,只是这让我有点不安
it just... All right, this just... this makes me a little nervous.
我不记得有去那趟旅行
I don't remember taking the trip.
我知道是在德斯坦外海
I know it was off the coast of Destin.
那片海岸挺美的…
That is a pretty stretch...
嗯,我知道…
Yeah, I know...
对了,说到德斯坦,那可是全世界最幸运的钓鱼小镇
...by the way, by Destin --world's luckiest fishing town.
哦,我在那里总是钓不到什么
Oh, you know I always caught worst there --
好运看到我,都往别的地方游走了
luck saw me coming, swam the other way.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
没什么
Nothing.
嘿,索尼娅
Hey, Sonya.
-嗨,亲爱的 -嘿
-Hi, hon. -Hey.
探视还顺利吗?
Have a good visit?
还行
Yes, ma'am,
不过我有个问题想问一下,我爸…
I got a quick question for you though _ hey, my dad _ he, uh...
他说他收到银行的信?
...he mentioned getting some mail from a bank?
他最近有收到什么信吗?
He get anything lately?
没有
Hm.
所有信件应该都会事先分类好了
All the mail would've been sorted up front.
嗯,我知道,我什么也没看到
Yeah, I know. I didn't see anything.
但他没提到欠别人钱吧
But he hasn't mentioned owing anybody.
没有
No.
他开口闭口都是你的婚礼快到了
The only thing that man talks about is your wedding coming up
还有他孙子
and his grand-babies.
他很清楚轻重缓急
He's got his priorities straight.
怎么了?要帮你留意什么吗?
Why? Is there something you want me to keep an eye on?
不必,可能是我想太多了
No. No, I'm probably making too much of it.
可能只是他今天状况不好,你懂的
Probably just one of those days for him, ya know.
晚安
You have a good night.
好的
All right.
回家小心
Be careful going home,
冷锋来了,路上都是黑冰
that cold front's got the roads covered in black ice.
我知道
I heard.
只有在芝加哥,对吧?
Only in Chicago, right?
天知道春天会发生什么事
Never know what's springs gonna bring for ya.
你回家也小心,好吗?
You get home safe too okay?
晚安,瓦尔特
Goodnight, Walter.
突如其来的冷锋预计会持续到周二
The unexpected cold front is expected to hang around until Tuesday
气温…
with temperatures...
目前吹北风,风速约每小时19英里
currently out of the north at nineteen miles per hour.
哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
抱歉
Sorry, man.
你还好吗?
You good?
老兄,你得小心点
Bro, you gotta be more careful.
这里滑得要命
It's slippery as hell out here.
嘿!
Hey!
回家吧,亚当,直接回家
Just go home, Adam. Just go home.
该死
Damn it.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, you all right? !
我是警♥察♥,我可以帮忙!
Bro, I'm police! I can help!
我是警♥察♥
I'm police.
别跑了,好吗?
Stop running, alright.
别这样
Come on, man.
嘿…
Hey...
不
No.
嘿,站住!
Hey, stop! Stop! Stop!
显然我不知道你出了什么事
I obviously don't know what's going on with you, all right.
但我是警♥察♥,让我帮你
But I'm police, I'd like to help you.
好吗?你先深呼吸
All right? So, why don't you just take a breath.
-请你后退 -深呼吸,好吗?
-Please stay back. -Take a breath, all right?
不,我没事
No, I'm fine.
-老兄…-我没事!
-Dude... -I'm fine!
-哇!-我没事!
-Whoa, whoa, whoa! -I'm fine!
危险,禁止进入,未经许可,不得入内
老兄,嘿!
Dude, hey... hey!
我没事!拜托你…
I'm fine! Please...
听我说
Listen,
我现在最想做的事
I would love nothing more than to go home
就是回家陪我家人,好吗?
to my family right now, okay?
你跟我一起离开这座桥,我就不再烦你
You come off this bridge with me, I'll leave you alone.
我没事
I'm fine.
-我没事 -朝我这边走过来,好吗?
-I'm fine. -Step towards me, all right?
你要去哪?
Where you going?
你打算干嘛?
What's the plan here?
看我一下
Look at me for a second.
你受伤了?
Were you injured?
别逼我过去那边找你
Don't make me come out there for you.
我没事
I'm fine.
如果你遇到麻烦,我们下桥好好谈
If you're in any trouble, just come off the bridge, we'll talk about it.
兄弟,这边真的很滑
Bro, it's slippery out here, all right.
你已经很靠近边缘了
You're getting close to the edge.
抓着我的手
Just... just take my hand.
来吧
Come on.
嘿!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Just...
拜托你…
just...
离边缘远一点
Step away from the edge.
拜托你
Please.
我抓住你了!
I got ya! I got ya!
拜托!
Please! Please!
别让我掉下去!
Don't let me fall!
我不会让你掉下去的!但你不能继续乱动!
I'm not gonna let you fall! You gotta stop moving!
救命啊!这里需要帮忙!
Help! I need some help over here!
-我不想死!拜托!-你不会死的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表