Neighbor says Jorge took off an hour ago with another guy.
红色卡车,但没说是什么车型
Red truck, no make.
是日产卡车,来吧,我们得走了
It's a Nissan. Come on, we gotta go.
什么?出了什么事?
What? What's going on?
无线电刚刚传来消息,又发生一起抢案
Radio call just went out. There's been another rip.
两名男子符合我们犯人的特征
Two guys matching our offenders' description
开着红色的日产卡车
driving a red Nissan truck.
亚当,继续监视那栋屋子
Adam --stay on the house.
我们去案发现场,可能和本案有关
We're heading to a call. Might be related.
好的,没问题
All right. Will do.
嘿,芝加哥警署
Hey. Chicago P.D.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
亨利…
Henry...
亨利?是谁做的?
Henry? Who did this?
两个人,戴着面具…
Two guys --masks...
打我的头…
Hit me on the head...
他们开红色卡车?
They in a red truck?
对,他们把整个车斗盖住了…没有车牌
Yeah, they had a cover over the bed... No plates...
好,我要送他去医院了
Okay, I'm moving him.
好的,还有其他的吗?
Okay, anything else?
没有
No.
好的
Okay.
亚当,告诉我你那里有动静了
Adam, tell me you have signs of movement.
还没有
No, nothing yet.
也没看到红色皮卡的踪迹
Got no sign of the red pickup truck either.
你那边呢?有警用监视器吗?
What about over there? You guys got POD's?
有拍到犯人逃逸的影像?
Any footage of the offenders fleeing?
没有,这条街不在监视器的范围内
No. The street doesn't have any coverage.
街头谈话也没有任何线索,他们得帮亨利注射镇静剂
Nothing from the walk-and-talks and Henry had to be sedated.
好的,你有那辆红色皮卡的描述
Okay. All right, well you got a description on the red pickup truck.
那应该足以作为间接证据,让我们拿到荷黑的搜查令
That's gonna be enough circumstantial evidence to get a warrant on Jorge.
这样很好,这会有帮助的
So, it's good. It's good. It's gonna help.
如果指纹一事没被我搞砸,这一切根本就不会发生
This all could've prevented if I hadn't have messed up with the print.
嘿,别那么想
Hey, you can't know that.
你不能继续自责,别再困在那种情绪里
You got to stop beating yourself up. Get out of your head.
金,你没问题的
Kim, you're fine.
你做得很好
You're very good at your job.
你很清楚
You know that.
你可以的
You got this.
金,听到没?
Kim, you hear me?
嗯,有动静时跟我说一声就是了
Yeah... Just let me know if there's movement.
走吧
Let's go.
好,我们拿到荷黑的所有的简讯,电子邮件和财务资料了
Okay, we have all of Jorge's texts, emails, financials coming through.
他的手♥机♥关机,他太太的也是
His phone's off, so is his wife's.
查到荷黑的简讯了
Got Jorge's texts.
过去24小时内,他只有传信息给他太太
Last twenty-four hours, Jorge only texted his wife.
有可以追查的线索吗?
Something we can chase?
有,昨天他传信息说,宝贝,O搞砸了
Yeah. Yesterday he texted --Babe, O messed up.
我去卡姆家避避风头,我爱你
I'm laying low at Carm's. I love you.
O搞砸了
O messed up.
应该是枪手的绰号♥吧?
Has to be the nickname of the shooter?
有道理,那封信息是在,劳尔中枪一小时后传的
Makes sense. It was sent about an hour after Raul was shot.
卡姆究竟是谁?
And who the hell is Carm?
我不知道
I don't know.
他的朋友没有人叫这个名字
Doesn't match anyone in his known associates.
金,这里有动静
Kim, I got movement.
说
Go ahead.
荷黑的太太带着孩子出现了
Jorge's wife just showed up, kid in tow.
刚进屋
Just walked inside.
好,先按兵不动,不要靠近
Okay, hold anchor, don't approach.
基亚娜,他太太你有查到什么吗?
Kiana, what do you have on the wife?
玛丽亚,她一个月前,因为轻微窃盗罪被捕
Maria. She was popped a month ago for misdemeanor petty theft.
偷了婴儿奶粉
Stealing baby formula.
开庭时没有出席,所以有对她发出逮捕令
Didn't show up for her arraignment, so there's a bench warrant out.
太好了,我们可以用那个
Perfect. We use that.
我们拿这个当筹码,要么她配合,要么我们带走她的小孩
We use it as leverage, either she cooperates, or we take her kid.
嘿,等等,肯定有更好的方法
Hey, wait, um, there's gotta be a better way.
她为了喂饱小孩去偷奶粉
She stole baby formula to feed her kid.
如果我们用这个对她施压,可能不会成功
We press her with that, it won't work.
我认为会
I think it will.
如果是你的小孩,对你会有效吗?
Would it work on you, with your kid?
金,你当警♥察♥多久了?
Kim, how long have you been police?
13年
Thirteen years.
那你应该知道警界的争权夺势,是怎么回事
Then you should know the politics behind the badge when you see it.
那就是目前的情况
That's what's happening here.
我不知道为什么
For some reason that I don't know,
副局长里德很关注这个案子,紧紧盯着你和我…
Deputy Chief Reid is all over this, over you, over me --
所以我们必须尽快结案
so we need to close this case, fast.
好,那不代表没有更好的方法
Okay. Okay. It doesn't mean there still isn't a better way.
当然,你现在想得出什么方法吗?
Sure. Can you think of one right now?
因为如果你想不到
Because if you can't,
我们就只能采取目前可行的方式
we're going to take the play that's right in front of our eyes.
芝加哥警署,开门
Chicago P.D. Open up.
玛丽亚,芝加哥警署
Maria, C.P.D.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我们在找荷黑
We're looking for Jorge.
他不在
He's not here.
他几天前去墨西哥了
He went to Mexico a few days ago.
去探望他妈
He went to visit his mother.
拜托别这样
Please don't do that.
拜托别对我们撒谎
Please don't start out with a lie to us.
他在哪?
Where is he?
我说了,他在墨西哥
I just told you. He's in Mexico.
好的,拿去吧
Okay, here you go.
这里有写着你名字的逮捕令
We have an arrest warrant with your name on it.
什么?
What?
-这意味着…-什么意思…
-Which means that... -What do you mean...
我们可以逮捕你并搜查你家…
...we can arrest you and clear the location...
不,我有打电♥话♥给法♥院♥
No, I called the court,
跟他们说我无法出庭
I told them I couldn't get to court
因为我的小孩生病了
because my kid was sick.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
嘿!请你后退…
Hey! I need you to stay...
放开我!
Get your hands off me!
好的
Okay.
好!他不在这里
Okay! We're clear. He's not here.
我跟你说了!
I told you that!
对,他在墨西哥
Yeah, he's in Mexico, right.
我们查到你的简讯了
We have your texts,
我们知道他跟你说O搞砸了
we know he told you that O messed up,
他要去卡姆家避风头
that he's laying low at Carm's.
O是谁?卡姆是谁?
Who's O? Who's Carm?
我不知道
I don't know.
我说了,他在墨西哥
I told you, he's in Mexico.
把小孩给我
Give me the baby.
玛丽亚!
Maria!
没事的
It's okay.
转过去,你被逮捕了
Turn around. You're under arrest.
妈咪!
Mommy!
-我知道,宝贝,我知道 -一切都会没事的
-I know baby. I know. -It's gonna be fine.
妈咪!
Mommy!
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be fine. It's gonna be fine.
你得跟我们走,没事的
You're gonna come with us. It's okay.
我要见我小孩
I want to see my kid.
你不能见你小孩
You're not going to see your kid.
让我见…
Let me see...
那就跟我们谈
Then talk to us.
荷黑究竟在哪?
Where the hell is Jorge?
O是谁?卡姆是谁?
Who's O? Who's Carm?
拜托,玛丽亚
Come on, Maria,
需要我再解释一次吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表