They're calling him the next Steph Curry.
奇云…嘿,你看
Kev... Hey, check this out.
科尔篮球队的达莫内?他是疑犯?
Damone Cole hoops? He's a suspect?
照片已经在板上了
Picture's on the board.
他确定能进入选秀第一轮
He's locked in for the first round of the draft.
他涉嫌破门抢劫?
He's doing smash and grabs?
他的身形符合犯人的描述,而且还有证人的证词
He matches the offender stats and we got corroborating witness testimony.
露比把车子借给他
Ruby gave him her car.
好,我们能证明他在案发现场吗?
All right, can we put him at the scene?
不能
No.
监识报告和警用监视器,都没有新发现
Well, there's nothing new from forensics or POD's,
他的手♥机♥记录上也没有涉案的证据
nothing on his cell phone that points to any of the offenders.
弹道比对没有结果
No matches on ballistics.
逃逸车辆也还没有下落
No hits on the getaway car itself.
阿米尔的朋友我们几乎都调查过了,还是找不出关联
And we ran almost all of Amir's known associates, no leads there either.
好,那就赌一把
Alright, so let's gamble.
我们把他带回局里,让他措手不及
We'll bring him in before he can get his ducks in a row.
吓他个48小时,让他开口
Scare him for forty-eight, get him to talk.
好,你们俩,出发吧
All right, you two, let's go.
把地址发给我
Can you send me the address.
其他资料也一起传过来
Everything else you got.
好的
Will do.
很好
Nice.
罚球
Free throw.
等等
Wait, wait.
等等…
Hold on...
嘿,这是闭门训练,你们不能进来
Hey! This is a closed practice, you can't be in here.
我们是警♥察♥
We're police.
达莫内,我们需要你跟我们,去一趟警局
Damone, we need you to come down to the district with us.
为什么?
Why?
我们需要跟你谈谈
We need to talk to you.
我不会跟警♥察♥走的
Well, I don't go anywhere with police.
你在这里比较自在?
Would you be more comfortable here?
我是说,我们也可以在这里讯问你
I mean, we can interview you here ...
在你队友面前
in front of your teammates.
我们只是想谈谈那起重罪谋杀案
We just want to discuss the felony murder charges
你是这个案子的疑犯
in which you're a person of interest.
走吧
Let's go.
我们有权拘留你48小时
We have the right to hold you for forty-eight hours.
如果48小时后我们没有起诉你
If we do not charge you after those forty-eight hours are up,
就会放你离开
we let you go.
明白吗?
Do you follow?
但达莫内是自己过来的,所以我们会问他一些问题
But Damone came here on his own, so we will ask him questions.
你别想
You will not.
我的律师团,贱♥人♥
My lawyers, bitch.
但我们有权拘留他48小时
But we have every right to hold Damone for forty-eight hours.
我的当事人被逮捕了吗,警长?
Is my client under arrest, Sergeant?
你很清楚他没有
You know he's not.
女士,我在跟博伊特警长说话
Ma'am, I'm asking Sergeant Voight.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
嘿
Hey.
她回答了
She answered.
他没有被逮捕
He is not.
但我们有权和他谈话,你可以在旁边陪他
But we can talk to him all we want, you're welcome to sit beside him.
他不会去讯问室的
He's not going anywhere near an interview room.
如果你带他上楼,我就打给市长
If you take him upstairs, I call the Mayor.
他上周才在科尔大学观看主场比赛
He was just at Cole University's home game last week,
和达莫内谈了一个多小时
spent over an hour talking to Damone
说他是芝加哥青年的榜样
about how he's an inspiration to Chicago's youth.
你的意思是,因为他是篮球员,就可以凌驾法律?
So, you're saying this kid's above the law because he plays basketball?
达莫内的名字、形象和肖像价值,已经超过四百万美金,还在增加
Damone's name, image and likeness are four million dollars and counting.
他的名字和肖像,绝对不行跟警方扯上关系
That name, image and likeness are not going anywhere near the police.
除非你想把事情闹大,要嘛我打电♥话♥给市长
Unless you want to fight some more, have me call the Mayor,
要嘛你正式起诉他,我知道你没有证据
or actually start making charges I know you don't have...
我们谈完了
we're done here.
嗯
Yeah.
有什么进展吗?
Any luck?
这小子显然刀枪不入
This kid is apparently bulletproof.
金钱
Money.
嗯
Hm.
那露比呢?
What about Ruby?
她怎样?
What about her?
达莫内罗素的形象完美无缺
Damone Russell's image is pristine,
但他却涉入破门抢案,跟露比上♥床♥
yet he's been ripping smash and grabs and screwing Ruby.
嗯
Hm.
-他从中获得某些好处 -好的
-He's getting something out of it. -Okay.
他不喜欢自己目前的生活
He doesn't like the world he lives in.
也不喜欢自己的形象
He doesn't like his image.
好,那露比的角色是什么?
Okay. How does Ruby fit in?
我能让她转为线人
I flip her as a C.I.
我能掌握这个姑娘
I get this girl.
让她乖乖配合
I can work her.
她去接触达莫内,给他些甜头,让他逃离现实…
She reaches out to Damone, offers him a good time, an escape...
我认为他会上钩的
I think he'll take it.
她去套他的话,取得口供
And she works him. Gets a confession.
你以前独♥立♥带过线人吗?
You ever had a C.I. of your own before?
没有
No.
但我应付得来
But I can handle it.
那就从她下手吧
Well, then flip her.
嘿,带鲁塞克跟你一起去,他能支援你
Hey, you take Ruzek with you, he can back you up.
所以你们俩现在成了我的救星?
So, you two are my knights in shining armor now?
你想跟我们合作
You wanted to work with us.
不,我才不想跟你们合作
No, I didn't want to work with you.
我们可以给你现金
We can give you cash.
我们做得到
We can give you that.
前提是我得戴监听器
If I wear a wire.
是啊
Well, yeah.
嗯,这是条件
Yeah, that's the deal.
不过露比,一旦你觉得事情不对劲
But Ruby, if at any point it you feel like it's going south,
随时可以离开
you just walk away.
我无法给你两万,但我能给你一半
I can't get you twenty K, but I can get you half.
这笔钱够你撑一阵子,思考下一步怎么走
Now, that's enough to buy you time to figure out your next move.
怎么?我不能喜欢我的工作?
What, 'cause I can't like what I do?
我没那样说
I didn't say that.
你就是那个意思
Sure, you did.
一万美元
It's ten grand.
那是一大笔钱
That's good money.
而且免税
Tax free.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
所以拿了这一万块,我突然成了有价值的人
So, then I can become worthwhile, with all my ten grand.
我没那样说
I didn't say that.
我不得不打给你♥爸♥好确认你还活着
Well, I had to call your father to confirm you weren't dead.
真有趣
That was fun.
基亚娜,不管你承不承认,我都是你妈
Kiana, whether you want to admit it or not, I'm your mother.
准备开始了
Ready to go.
我正试着…
And I'm trying to turn...
那是你妈?
That's your Ma?
不会轻易放弃,是吧?
Not going down without a fight, huh?
没错
Nope.
你不想知道她是不是认真的?
You don't want to know if it's real?
不用了
Nah.
我是过来人
Been there, done that.
我小时候每年夏天都会去那里
I used to go there every summer as a kid.
花两个月的时间努力表现,扮演乖女儿的角色
I spent two months trying to do everything perfect, play the part,
只求她肯陪我五分钟
just so she'd spend five minutes with me.
然后呢?
And?
她从来没有
And she never did.
嗯
Hm.
哦,来了
Oh, here we go.
嘿,宝贝
Hey, baby.
你没等我就开始玩?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表