易怒、呼吸急促
It's irritability, shortness of breath,
头痛、疲劳、发绀…
headaches, fatigue, cyanosis...
人们会变得迷茫和焦虑
People are gonna get confused and anxious.
我们也会如此
We are gonna get confused and anxious.
但…我们消耗的能量越少,使用的氧气就越少
But... but the less energy that we expel, the less oxygen we use.
我能做到
I can do that.
嗯,我有氧气瓶…虽然不多,但还是有帮助
Yep. I got my tank, so, it's not... it's not a lot but it's something.
赛也有氧气瓶,要是真的不行…
And Cy has got his tank. So, worse comes to worse...
我们可以分配使用,嗯
We can ration. Yeah.
我去把信息传上去
I'll get a message up top,
跟他们说…他们得动作快点
tell them that they... they have to move faster.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
我们应该告诉大家的
We should tell everyone.
反正他们也会听见
They're gonna hear you anyway.
达飞…
Duffy...
嗯
Yeah.
好的,大家听我说…
Alright, everybody listen up...
怎么了?
What's going on?
我们在地面的团队
Our team up top _
正在想办法救我们,但此刻
they are coming for us, but right now,
我们快没氧气了
we're running low on oxygen.
-什么?-什么?
-What? -What?
没事的,这只意味着我们得谨慎些
It's okay. It's okay. It just means, we got to be careful...
那是什么?我看到了什么?
What is that? What I see?
那代表电池快没电了
That's the batteries running down.
我们对氧气消耗量要谨慎一点
We gotta be careful how much we're using.
好吗?
Okay?
大家动得越少越好
So, the less we move, the better.
所以,找个地方坐下,专注让呼吸缓下来
So, find a spot, hunker down, focus on calming your breath.
接下来这里会有点不舒服
It's gonna get a little more uncomfortable in here,
但我们能撑下去的
but we're still okay.
多久?
How long?
我们能撑多久?
How long are we gonna be okay?
四到五小时?
Four to five hours?
嗯,那是帕斯卡局长
Yeah. That's Chief Pascal's estimate
根据车子里剩余的氧气含量估算的
based on the level of oxygen they have left in the car.
沙展,要是我们不赶紧找到方法,救他们出来…
Sarge, if we don't find a way to get them out of there...
金,我们会把他们救出来的
Kim, we are going to.
只要找出隧♥道♥的蓝图就行了
We just need to find a tunnel schematic.
现在,你只要继续工作
Right now, you just keep working.
做你该做的事
That's what you do.
继续工作
You keep working.
嗯
Yeah.
不,那太疯狂了
No, that... that's insane,
玛格丽特绝对不会做出这种事的
Margaret would never do something like this.
埃莉说玛格丽特交了一个新男友
Ellie said that Margaret has a new boyfriend.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
什么?对,她说过她有交往对象
What? Uh, yes, she mentioned seeing somebody,
但我们说好了那是她自己的事
but we agreed she would keep it separate.
好,她男朋友是谁?
Okay. Who's the boyfriend?
我不知道
I don't know.
她没提过名字?
She never mentioned a name?
没有,我们正在办离婚
No, we were getting a divorce.
我不想知道她跟谁约会
I don't want to know who she's dating.
不,抱歉
No, I'm sorry,
这一切都说不通
none of this is making any sense.
我能见我女儿了吗?
Can I see my daughter now?
你想得到玛格丽特的生活中,有出现什么新的人吗?
Can you think of anybody new in Margaret's life?
我不…我不知道
I don't... I don't... I don't know.
那是什么表情?
What was that?
查士丁,你看起来似乎想起了什么
Justin, you look like you, uh, might've remembered something.
嗯,她很忧郁,好吗?
Okay. She was depressed, okay?
在那起诉讼被驳回之后
After the lawsuit got dismissed.
我是说,任谁都会
I mean, you would be too.
不过突然间,她变得开朗
But then ... all of a sudden, she lightened up.
我原以为是因为她男朋友
I thought it was because of the boyfriend,
但后来她开始说
but then she started saying
埃莉的情况也会好转
how things were gonna be okay for Ellie too.
说内部终于有人站出来帮忙了
That someone she needed on the inside finally stepped up.
哇…内部的人是指谁?
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Who on the inside?
我真的不知道
I don't... I really don't know.
我真的…我以为那是化疗的影响
I really... I thought it was the chemo talking.
埃莉!宝贝…
Ellie! Ellie, babe... baby, baby...
-嗨!-嗨!我很抱歉!
-Hi! -Hi! Hi... I'm so sorry!
失陪
Excuse me.
我很抱歉,你还好吗?
I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Are you okay?
玛格丽特跟她前夫说,她有内部的协助
Margaret told her ex-husband she had help from the inside.
谁?
Who?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
听着,我们查过所有员工了,没有人有嫌疑
Look, we've run every employee, nobody's popped.
有可能是梅肯或某个人…
It's possible that it's Milken, or somebody...
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
你认为梅肯故意把比特币的硬盘,放在那里?
You think Milken put the Bitcoin hard drive down there on purpose?
好让他们去偷?
So, they could steal it?
我不知道,西弗莱德,有可能
I don't know, Severide. It's possible.
金,我觉得亚当抓错人了
Kim, I don't think Adam has the right guy.
-什么?-你这是什么意思?
-What? -What the hell do you mean?
我调查了他传回来那个名字,雷戈尔曼
The name that he sent, Ray Gorman, I ran him.
他的确是芝加哥市运输局的员工
He's a legitimate "C.C.T." employee,
他的主管刚跟我说,他今天整天都跟雷在一起
his supervisor just told me that he's been with Ray all day.
他们在检查结构损伤时才走散的
They got separated when they were checking for structural damages.
他主管可靠吗?
Supervisor seems legitimate?
嗯,他的手♥机♥讯号♥跟他的行踪一致
Yes, the phone was tracking his movements,
他们都在隧♥道♥里
they were both in the tunnel.
我觉得不是他
I don't think it's him.
沙展?金?
Sarge? Kim?
联络亚当,跟他说枪手不是雷
Contact Adam _ tell him that the shooter isn't Ray.
犯人还在那辆列车上
And the offender is still on the train.
嗯,奇云,我在听,你查到什么线索?
Yes, Kev, I'm here, what do you have for me.
嘿!我们已经确认玛格丽特
Yo! We got confirmation that Margaret bought three burner phones
在北朗代尔买♥♥了三部一次性手♥机♥
in North Lawndale.
我们要求紧急提供,那三部手♥机♥的定位,两部没有讯号♥
We've got exigent pings on all three, two of them ain't transmitting,
但第三部有
but the third one is.
肯定是从贝兹手上逃走的犯人
Must be the offender that ran from Bates.
我现在过去
I'm on my way.
那部手♥机♥定位在哪?
Where's that phone pinging?
现在在西区哈灵顿街的巴士站附近
Over on the West Side now on Harrington Street by the bus station.
你离那里多远?
How far out are you?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
我去那里跟你碰头
I'll meet you there.
嘿…他们传送信息过来了!
Hey... they're sending us a message!
他们怎么说?
What's it say?
雅、术,天啊…
"I... C..." Oh, Jesus...
他们说了什么?
What's it say?
他们只是询问雅各布术后的情况
Just checking to see how Jacob is doing after the procedure.
好的
All right.
跟他们说他暂时没事
Tell them he's okay, for now.
那部一次性手♥机♥在90米范围内,已经连续发出三次讯号♥了
Burner's pinged three consecutive times within ninety meters.
误差范围很低
Low threshold of error.
犯人就在这附近
Offender's close... real close.
好的,金,你守在这里
Alright, Kim hold anchor.
但丁负责南边
Dante cover south.
奇云,你和我去北边
Kev you got the north end with me.
好的,但丁,打电♥话♥吧
All right, Dante, go ahead and make the call.
各位乘客请注意
Attention passengers,
开往湖街的国家巴士,将于十分钟后从五号♥门出发
the National bus to Lake Street will depart in ten minutes at gate five.
重复一次,开往湖街的国家巴士,将于十分钟后从五号♥门出发
Again, the National bus to Lake Street in ten minutes from gate five.
在巴士站中间入口处
I got a male, white, black jacket,
发现一名穿黑色外套,戴黑色帽子的白人男性
black cap near the center bus entrance.
行动
Move in.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表