Huh.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yep.
嗯…
Yeah...
嗯,他肯定是我们的目标
Yeah, this is definitely our target.
嗯,你亲自通知他家属的,对吧?
Yeah, you notified his family yourself, right?
嗯,你先回答问题
Yeah --you answer questions.
嗯,她在错的时间出现在错的地方
Yeah. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
嗯,好的
Uh-huh. All right.
嗯,我知道是谁
Yeah. I know who it is.
嗯,我知道,但怎么拿到的?证据不足啊
Yeah, I gathered that, but how? There's not enough evidence.
嗯,有多少人是拿,英特拉泰克九毫米手♥枪♥?
Yeah. How many with a TEC nine?
嗯,沙展…
Yeah, Sarge...
嗯,没人看到
Yeah. Nobody had eyes.
嗯,没问题
Yeah, I can do that.
嗯,还顺利吗?
Huh. How was it?
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Yo.
嘿…
Hey, man...
嘿…
Hey...
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!回来!
Hey! Come back here! Hey!
嘿!在你们吵起来之前
Hey! Hey! Before you all get into that,
嘿!所有人待在原地
Hey! Everybody stay put.
嘿!芝加哥警署!
hey! Chicago P.D.!
嘿,不好意思…嘿,站住…
Hey, excuse me... hey, hey, hey... hey, hey, hey, stop...
嘿,你卖♥♥我稀释的货!把钱还我!
Hey, you sold me stepped-on! I want my money back!
嘿,你听得见吗?
Hey, can you hear me?
嘿,你听得见我说话吗?
Hey, can you hear me?
嘿,你有货吗?
Hey... hey, you got something?
嘿,听好了,所有人都得待在这里
Hey, listen to me _ everybody needs to stay put!
嘿,我刚传了一段视频给你
Hey, I just sent you a video _
嘿,我是里德
Hey, this is Reid.
嘿,把手举起来!
Hey, let me see your hands!
嘿,沙展,我们拿到搜查令了
Yo, Sarge _ we got the warrant.
嘿,能给我杯汽水吗?
Yo, can I get a pop?
四个青少年,还是那家伙?
Four teenagers, or that man right there?
回巴士上!
On the bus!
因为他们住在麦克林惠特利公♥寓♥
because they live in the Macklin-Whatley apartments.
在凯登开口前,有位律师来探视他
You know, right before Kaiden talked, a lawyer visited him.
在卡勒顿街和基尔代尔大道交叉口
on Cullerton and Kildare.
在路上了,沙展,我立刻回报
On my way, Sarge, calling it in.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下!
Sit down!
基亚娜,让我们单独谈一会?
Kiana, give us a minute?
大家都听说西区的暴♥力♥事件激增
We've all heard about the West Side's uptick in violence,
女士,我是警♥察♥,我是来帮忙的
Ma'am, I'm police, I'm here to help.
她也会死
she'd be dead too.
她说的是实话,凯登
She's telling the truth, Kaiden.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好…
Yeah...
好吗?我之后会再回来的,我保证
Right? And then, I'll come back, I promise, man.
好吧,我要20的三包
All right, I need three dubs.
好的
All right, all right, all right.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的,各位早上好
Alright, everybody, good morning.
好的,同时,其他人继续调查,凯登和他伙伴
All right, meantime, rest of us _ let's dig into Kaiden and his crew.
好的,听我说…
All right, listen to me...
好的,大家安静
Alright, alright, settle down.
好的,很好
Okay, that's good.
好的,我12点钟方向
All right, my twelve o'clock _
好的,毒贩在走路
Okay, I got the dealer walking.
好的,老兄
All right, man.
好的,车子开去哪?
All right, where'd the car go?
好的,那原本的目标是谁?
All right, who was the intended target?
好,你们俩来帮我
Okay, you two help me.
好,卡尔的社群媒体查到什么?
Okay. Where we at with Carl's social media?
好,去看看有没有其他人受伤!
Okay. Go see if anyone else is injured!
好,带我去看
Okay, show me.
好,开始网格搜索
All right, start a grid search now.
好,我们走
Okay, let's go.
好,我会在外面等
All right, I'll be waiting outside.
好,我要你查出他的身份,然后去找他
Okay, I want you to I.D. him, then pay him a visit --
好,有其他人受伤吗?
All right, is anyone else hurt?
好,请你回到屋内
All right, I need you to go back in the house,
好,谢谢
Okay, thank you.
好,过来,你来帮我
All right. Come here, you're gonna help me.
好,还有什么线索?
All right. What else we got?
好,逃逸车辆呢?
All right. Getaway car?
好,那么弹道分♥析♥、枪管,目击证人、逃逸车辆
All right, so, ballistics, pods, witnesses, getaway car,
好,那就继续调查
All right, so we keep digging.
好,那这些人是谁?
Okay. So, who are these individuals?
好,预备,数到三,一、二、三…
Okay, ready, on three, one, two, three...
如果他们真的这么亲,那大家应该都知道开枪的是哈马尼
If they're this close, they'll all know Hamani fired the shots.
如果他姐当时没有去后面倒垃圾
If his sister wouldn't have went to the back to take out the trash,
如果你帮我们,我们就帮你
If you help us, we help you.
如果你跟我们说是谁
If you tell us who,
完全吻合
It's a match.
对
Yeah.
对
Yes.
对,朗代尔过去12小时的,所有报案电♥话♥
Yeah, all in-service calls for the past twelve hours in Lawndale.
小队注意,我们已经抵达现场…
squad be advised, were on scene of...
尤其是她去的那一带
Especially the ones she walked.
就当首购优♥惠♥吧
And this can be a first-time buyer discount.
巡警队,穿着制♥服♥遍布全区…
Patrol team --saturate the zone...
已经接触疑犯,目前还没交易
We made contact, no exchange so far.
帮你们什么?
Help you all with what?
帮派组将麦克林黑帮,标注为四名年轻人
Gangs indexed the Macklin Hustlers as four young men.
帮派让他掌管四个街区
Gangs has him running four blocks.
应该可以,要帮你什么?
Maybe. What do you need?
应该已经退出这行了
seems out of the game.
应该是
Think so.
开了好多枪
There was so much gunfire.
开始分配任务
Hand out assignments.
开始辨识目标身份,我要你们纪录上去
start I.D.'ing targets, I want you documenting.
开门!
Open them!
弄清楚是谁朝他开枪和为什么
find out who the hell was shooting at him and why.
弹壳和第一个犯罪现场找到的相符
Casings match the first scene.
当事人签名,凯登克拉克
当你起身对抗
When you're up against that,
当然,这些证据都很好
Sure, it's all good evidence,
彻查这个地方
Search this place.
待着别动!
Just stay down!
很好,对,出去
Good, yes, leave.
很好,我也希望没有
Good, I was hoping not.
律师想跟你谈谈
Lawyer wants to talk.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表