明天是假释会议,你会载我去?
会
热水出不来,你可以看一下吗?
好,我会找人过去
什么时候?
我尽快,今天会处理
热水又出来了
让它流…
你有不看手♥机♥的时候吗?
Do you ever look up from your phone?
嗯?
Hmm?
有
Yes.
也许不够频繁
Maybe not as much as I should.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
陪我把啤酒喝完?
Keep me company while I finish my beer?
如果你的约会对象在那之前抵达,那我们就是陌生人
If your date arrives before then, it'll be like we're strangers.
难道我们不是吗?
Aren't we?
那要看情况
Well, it depends,
在等你的约会对象吗?
waiting for your date to arrive?
不
Mm-mm.
不是的,我…
No. I was...
其实是在等我弟
...actually waiting on my little brother.
-嗯 -不过看来他不会来了
-Hmm... -But it seems like it's just me now.
你不是应该在艾斯酒店,喝着高级鸡尾酒吗?
Shouldn't you be drinking some type of fancy cocktail from the Ace Hotel?
我可以把它当成赞美吗?
I'll take that as a compliment?
这确实是赞美
I meant it as one.
不,其实是我选择这个地方的
No, I actually chose this place.
第一次约会,没见过那个人
First date and never met the guy,
想说这里有很多警♥察♥,应该比较安全
figured all the cops in here would make it safer.
嗯,很聪明
Mm. Very smart.
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thank you. -Yeah.
那么他在哪?
So, where is he?
谁知道
Mm. Who knows.
嗯,他肯定没来
Yeah, he definitely didn't make it here.
嗯
Hm.
你知道的,希望他没死
You know, I hope he's not dead.
这个嘛,他应该没死,可能只是个混♥蛋♥
Well, he's probably not dead, probably just a d**k.
应用程序就是会这样,对吧?
The apps will do that, huh?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Yep.
便利把乐趣都夺走了
The convenience takes the fun out of it anyways.
比不上现实生活中
It's not as good as instant attraction
陌生人的瞬间吸引力
with a total stranger in real time.
嗯
Hmm.
实在无法用那东西来取代
Damn well can't replace it with that thing.
工作的事?
Duty calls?
之类的…
Something like that...
听着,虽然我很不想离开…
listen, I hate to go...
但你得走了
But you have to go.
但我得走了
But I have to go.
好的
Okay.
维拉莉亚,我比较喜欢维拉,所以叫我维拉就好
Valeria. I prefer Val, so call me Val.
好的
Okay.
凯文,大家都叫我凯文,但…
Kevin. Everybody calls me Kev, but...
很高兴认识你…凯文
Nice to meet you... Kevin.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
对了,如果你去艾斯酒店找我,是找不到的
If you go searching for me at the Ace Hotel by the way, you won't find me.
那里几个月前就关了
Place shut down months ago.
什么?
What? Huh.
你应该多出去走走的
You should really get out more.
嗯,知道了,维拉
Huh. Copy that, Val.
保重
You take care.
应该跟那女人要电♥话♥号♥码的
Should've just asked the woman for her damn number.
全市所有单位注意
All units on the citywide,
有人开枪,西布莱尔广场551号♥
shots fired, five-five-one West Briar Place,
劳雷尔寄售店
Laurel Consignment.
疑似发生武装抢劫事件,有人在附近可以去支援吗?
Possible armed robbery in progress. I got anyone close to roll?
我可以,5021大卫…
Yeah. Fifty-twenty-one David...
我距离几个街区
I'm a few blocks out.
便衣警员前往支援,我过去
Plainclothes officer responding. Hold me down.
收到
Copy.
5021大卫在路上了
Fifty-twenty-one David en route.
警员…是我打电♥话♥报案的
Officer... it was me... it was me who called nine-one-one.
好的,枪声是从里面传出来的?
Okay. Shots came from inside there?
对,很多声枪响
Yeah. A lot of shots.
我没看到任何人进出
And I haven't seen anyone come in or out.
好的,回去屋内,保持低调,安静点,先生
Okay. Okay, go back inside, stay low, stay quiet, sir.
5021大卫,通报无误
Fifty-twenty-one David, call seems to be bona fide.
我现在进去,请通知警员支援
I'm going inside now, advise responding.
收到,5021大卫,我们会通知便衣警员…
Copy, Fifty-twenty-one David. We'll notify plainclothes officer...
芝加哥警署!
Chicago P.D.!
5021大卫,这里有多人中枪
Fifty-twenty-one David, I got multiple G.S.W.'s.
四名到院前死亡,多派几辆警车过来
Four D.O.A.'s. Send some cars.
收到,5021大卫,支援在路上了
Copy, Fifty-twenty-one David. Back up en route.
芝加哥警署!
Chicago P.D.!
把手举高站出来
Come out with your hands up.
让我看到你的双手
Let me see them hands.
嗯?
Hmm?
我是警♥察♥,手举起来!
I'm the police. Hands!
等等
Hold on.
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
你有受伤吗?
Are you hurt?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我是凯文
I'm Kevin.
仔细听我说…
Listen to me very carefully...
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you,
也不会让其他人伤害你
I'm not gonna let anybody else hurt you.
我会带你出去的
I'm gonna lead you out.
来吧,你可以相信我
Come on, you can trust me.
我保证
I promise.
我们得离开这里,来吧
We gotta get out of here. Come on.
就是这样,来
There you go. Come on.
嗯,有我在
Yeah, I got you.
就是这样
There you go.
有我在
I got you. I got you.
去清查剩下的地方
I need you all to clear the rest of it.
我还没全部清查完
I didn't get to clear it all.
收到
Copy.
交给他们,守住周围区域,好吗?
They got it. Hold down the perimeter, okay?
没问题
You got it.
来吧,女士,没事了,你没事了
Come on, ma'am. It's okay. You're good.
我知道这里有很多人
I know it's a lot of people out here,
不过他们都是来帮你的,好吗?
but everybody's here to help you. Okay?
我先帮你做检查,我们先帮你做检查
I'm gonna check you out. We're gonna check you out.
让他们帮你做检查
Let them check you out.
请坐
Have a seat.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name? What's your name?
好吗?
All right?
试着深呼吸
Try and just breathe. Just breathe.
深呼吸,就是这样
Just breathe. There you go.
你做得很好
You did great.
我叫戴安…
My name is Diane...
我是经理…
I'm the manager...
戴安,你有看到行凶的人吗?
Diane, did you see who did this?
三个男人…戴着面罩…
Three men... They had masks on...
我听到枪声
I heard shots.
好的
Okay.
哦,天啊!
Oh, my God!
我得去帮他们…
I have to help them...
戴安…
Diane... Diane...
戴安,坐下
Diane, sit down. Sit down.
你帮不了他们的
There's nothing you can do for them now.
天啊…
Oh God...
他们都死了
They're all dead.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表