我们会来是因为他差点失去住处
We're in here because he almost lost his place,
但后来我们设法凑到钱,甚至还多了些
but then we ended up getting the money and then some.
嗯,很好
Mm, that's good.
你该庆祝一下的
You should celebrate.
嗯
Mm.
看吧
See.
我就说我们应该庆祝吧
See, I told you, we should celebrate.
我就知道她会赞同我
I knew she'd agree with me.
换你了?
Your turn?
嗯
Yeah.
我们需要再来一点酒
But we need some more drinks.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
不,我不能再喝了
No, I can't... I can't do any more drinks.
我得缓一下
I need to balance out.
我需要来点不同的东西
I need something different.
我没有别的东西,好吗?
I ain't got nothin' else, all right.
-我再去拿些烈酒 -不,等等
-So, I'm just gonna get some shots. -No. Hold up.
你能帮我们一下吗?拜托?
Can you help us out? Please?
你知道附近谁有门路吗?
You know anybody nearby who can hook us up?
或许吧
Maybe.
你想要什么?
Hook you up with what?
你知道什么门路?
What do you know of?
我什么都知道
I know all sorts.
只要一点可♥卡♥因♥
Just need a little bump.
我们可不想当冤大头
We're not overpaying.
我以前来过一次,当时西德妮还在这里工作
I came here once when Sidney was working here,
-她狠狠坑了我一笔 -好啦,你闭嘴
-she completely worked me over. -All right. Shut the hell up.
-那货根本不纯 -闭嘴
-The blow wasn't even good. -Shut the hell up.
反正你又没付钱…
You don't even pay anyway...
-我有付!-那有什么差?
-I pay! -...so what difference does it make?
你这有货吗?
You got some?
你们以为我会信这套?
Y'all expect me to believe this?
真的假的?
Really?
你们是哪个单位的?风化组?
What're you ...Vice?
缉毒组?
Narcotics?
还是跟那些用西班牙文,问我车子的警♥察♥
Or, you rolling with the same po-po giving me the Spanish Inquisition
是一伙的?
about my car?
我邀的是他们,不是他们的朋友
I invited them here, not their friends.
露比,我们知道你认识阿米尔积逊
Ruby, we know you know Amir Jackson.
你在这件事上撒了谎
You lied about it.
我们需要知道原因
We need to know Why?
行
Fine.
显然你们有求于我
You obviously want something real bad from me,
等我知道这么做对我有什么好处,我才会配合
so, I'll play ball if and when you tell me what's in it for me.
价码会很高的
And the price is gonna be damn high.
接着那些滑头警♥察♥
So, then these slick-a** cops
试图以协助与教唆罪名,起诉我朋友马利
try and hit my homegirl Mari with aiding and abetting charges.
我打从五年级就认识马利
I've known Mari since fifth grade ...
她个头跟《白雪公主》里的,七个小矮人一样
girl coulda been one of them seven dwarves to Snow White.
她很娇小,你懂吗?
She's tiny, you feel me?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯,我懂你在说什么
Yeah, I get the reference.
但马利打起架来比某些,体型是她两倍大的家伙还厉害
But Mari can throw down better than some dudes twice her size.
真的,我亲眼见过
Seriously, I've seen it with my own two eyes.
所以那些警♥察♥绝对不可能,轻易吓得她告密的…
So, no way them po-po were gonna scare her into ratting...
除非有足够的报酬
not without proper compensation.
那你朋友马利拿了多少?
So, how much did your homegirl Mari get?
两万美元
Twenty G's.
哦…好的
Oh... okay.
我不是在说笑
That wasn't no knock-knock joke.
那是真的
That's what happened.
我发誓
Bible.
你知道什么,露比?
What do you got, Ruby?
我没拿到钱之前什么都不会说的
I say nothing until I know I'm getting paid.
我的价码是两万
My price is twenty K.
嗯,这个嘛
Yeah, well,
我想你误会了
see I think there's been a little misunderstanding.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你对我手下撒谎
I mean, you lied to my officers.
你明明认识阿米尔,也知道他拿你的车去干嘛
You knew Amir, you knew what he was using your car for.
我现在就能以谋杀罪从犯的名义,将你逮捕
I can book you for accessory to murder right now.
什么?你才不行
What? No, you can't.
那是间接证据
That's circumstantial.
在你们那行,意味着你什么都没有
Which in your world, it means you got nada.
姑娘,如果你懂我们这行
Girl, if you knew my world,
你就会知道我经常靠间接证据
you'd know that I hand the State's Attorney charges
向州检察官提出起诉
based on circumstantial evidence often.
露比
Ruby,
你是个有三项前科的脱衣舞娘
you're a stripper with three priors,
负债累累
a mountain of debt,
而且态度恶劣
and you got a bad attitude.
你以为会有好律师抢着帮你辩护?
You think good defense attorneys are just gonna be lining up to help you.
我告诉你
I'm here to tell you something.
你要蹲好几年的牢
You will do years in the joint.
听见没?好几年
You feel me? Years.
你祖母会孤苦无依
Your Abuela ...she's gonna be all on her own.
再跟你说件事,姑娘
I'll tell you something else, girl,
在你被关进肖尼监狱后
while you're at Shawnee,
我会去你工作的俱乐部扫荡毒品
I'm gonna do a sweep of that club of yours for drugs.
我一定会让老板知道
And I'll be sure to tell the owner
是你让警方拿到搜查令的
that you're the reason for the warrant.
你很清楚他会告诉他的朋友
And you know he's gonna tell his friends.
等你熬到出狱时
So, by the time you finally do get out,
再也找不到工作,也没有朋友
there's gonna be no jobs or friends left for you.
要我继续讲吗?
Should I keep going?
你是不是把车借给阿米尔?
Now, did you loan your car to Amir?
我没有
No.
那你借给谁?
Then who?
达莫内
Damone.
谁是达莫内?
Who's Damone?
一个客人
A customer.
你把车借给所有客人?
So, you loan your car to all your customers?
只有跟我上♥床♥的那些
Just the ones I'm screwing.
达莫内姓什么?
What's Damone's last name?
罗素
Russell.
你知道他拿你的车去干嘛吗?
Did you know what he was using your car for?
不知道
No.
有三名犯人
There were three offenders ...
第三个人是谁?
who's the third?
我不知道
I don't know.
第三个人是谁?
Who's the third? !
我不知道!
I don't know!
我完全不知道抢劫的事
I don't know nothing about no robbery,
我只是把车子借人而已
I just loaned my car.
没有必要那样
That wasn't necessary.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你刚才在里面跟她说话的方式,没有必要那样
That, in there, the way you spoke to her, that wasn't necessary.
有人丧命
A man died.
他有妻小,和他辛苦经营,一辈子的公♥司♥
Man with a wife, children, business he spent his life building.
只因几个年轻人想寻找刺♥激♥而丧命
He's dead because a couple young men wanted a thrill.
对
Yes.
但我本来可以让她开口的
But I could've broken her.
像我这么快?
That fast?
没有必要那样
It wasn't necessary.
知道疑犯身份了
We got a suspect.
犯人二号♥
你在说笑吧
You're kidding me.
那是达莫内罗素
That's Damone Russell.
那孩子是科尔大学的学生
That kid's a student at Cole.
是个篮球明星
He's a basketball superstar.
大家都说他是下一个史提芬居里
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表