把门关上
Grab the door.
好的,我是博伊特警长,这位是鲁塞克警员
All right, I'm Sergeant Voight. This is Officer Ruzek.
嗯,我记得
Yes. I remember.
素儿在哪,汤玛士?
Where's Zoe, Thomas?
谁?
Who?
别耍花招,这样是没用的
No games. It's not gonna work.
哦,不然怎样有用?
Oh. What is going to work?
折磨人?
Torture?
听着,告诉我们素儿的下落,我可以确保她平安无事
Listen, you tell us where Zoe is, I can make sure she's safe.
你花了那么长的时间保护她
You spent a long time keeping her safe,
让她活着
keeping her alive.
你肯定很爱她
You must love her.
冒着天大的风险,从寄养家庭把她带走
That was a hell of a risk, taking her from that foster care.
对,我肯定很爱她
Yeah, yeah. I must love her.
这样很好
That's good.
跟大海一样深,警长
That's deep, Sergeant. That's... that's ocean deep.
只是我不知道你们在说什么
Only I don't know what we're talking about.
天啊,告诉我们她在哪…
Good God, man --Just tell us where she is...
我们只是想帮她
we just want to help her.
素儿?那是她的名字?
Zoe? Is that... that's her name?
好,听好了
Okay, listen to me.
你不合作,我也不会再好言好语
You don't cooperate --I'm done playing nice.
我们发现你的尸体掩埋场了
We found your little body farm.
你杀了九个人,里面有一半是小孩
You murdered nine people. Half of them kids.
其中两人是你在印第安纳州杀的
Two you killed in Indiana.
那意味着印第安纳州…
That means Indiana charges...
会以死刑起诉你
death penalty.
这就是你们芝加哥,对待受害者的方式?
Is this how you treat victims in Chicago?
我是说…这太疯狂了
I mean... this is... my God... this is madness.
我说了我当时正要走去巴士站
I was walking to a bus station. I've said this.
我被两个人绑♥架♥
I was abducted by two people.
被人打劫、刺伤,然后这里的外科医生
I was robbed, I was stabbed and thanks to these surgeons here --
这些创造奇迹的医生救了我一命
these miracle workers --my life is saved.
而你们俩…竟然把我铐在病床上
And you two... you two have the audacity to chain me to a bed
还指控我?
and make accusations?
你们怎么能这样
How dare you.
怎么可以这样
Really... how dare you.
我要跟你们的局长谈
I want to... I want to talk to your Chief.
你只能跟我谈
You talk to me.
听着,我知道你们有工作要做
Look, I understand you guys have a job to do.
我对警♥察♥只有满满的敬意
I have nothing but respect for the police.
你们必须仔细审问我,我也很配合
You have to interrogate me thoroughly, I am cooperating.
我希望你们也能感激这一点
I hope you in turn appreciate that.
你知道的,我在阿布格莱布时
You know, when I was at Abu Ghraib,
那里的囚犯可不像我这么配合
the prisoners there were not so cooperative.
我也只能由着他们
I'll just... I'll leave it at that.
简单说吧
I'll make it simple.
我知道科学很难
I know the science... the science is hard,
但这样想吧
uh, but think of it this way _
你们小时候玩过乐高吗?
did you ever play with Legos as a kid? Hm?
我猜有
I bet you did.
“ISS”实在…
So, the I.S.S. is just...
你们知道“ISS,”代表什么吧?
you know what that stands for, right? The I.S.S.?
那是国际太空站
It's the International Space Station.
ISS就像一个大型乐高组
So, the I.S.S. is just like a big Lego set.
每一块都是以复杂的机器人系统
Each piece is launched and assembled in space
发射到太空和组装起来的
using complex robotics systems.
我在美国太空总署的工作,是“推出太阳能板”
Now my job at NASA was the Roll Out Solar Panel.
我好喜欢那个计划
I loved that project.
我小时候很喜欢道路
I loved the road as a kid.
当你在南伊利诺伊州的平原长大时
When you grow up in the flatlands of southern Illinois
你会想抛下那些快餐店…
you want to leave the Dairy Queens behind for something like...
去看看类似泰姬陵那样的地方
like the Taj Mahal.
我是说,那很值得一看
That's... I mean, that's something to see,
沙贾汉为他妻子盖了那座陵墓
Shah Jahan built that tomb for his wife.
那正是爱啊,我的朋友
That's... that is love, my friend.
能给我一杯咖啡或…
Can I get a coffee, or...
这种事你要做到什么时候?
How long are you gonna do this for?
什么事?
Do what?
演戏
Perform.
演戏?
Perform?
我是在回答你的问题
I'm just answering your questions.
我只是在解释给你伙伴听…
I was just explaining to your pal here...
别说了
Stop. Stop.
印第安纳州愿意撤销死刑
Indiana is willing to take the death penalty off the table.
你只要开口就能活命
You talk. You live.
让我看看
Let me see that.
认罪协议
汤玛士克罗宁
我的确很爱素儿
I really do love Zoe.
她…
She's, uh...
她很特别
she's a special one.
我从来不想伤害任何人,我只是…
I never meant to hurt anyone, I just...
我想要和素儿一起有个家
I wanted a family for Zoe and me.
但每次我觉得自己找到了
But every time I thought I'd found it, it just...
却总觉得不对
it never felt right.
我无意伤害她们大家,但总是感觉不对
I didn't mean to hurt all of them, it just was never right.
素儿现在在哪?
Where is Zoe now?
帮我们救她出来
Just help us save her.
我朋友帮了我一把
My friend helped me.
素儿在她那里等我
She's got Zoe. Zoe's there waiting for me.
谁?你朋友是谁?
Who? Who is your friend?
她叫卢娜萨特
A woman named Luna Sutter.
有什么事吗?
Yes?
芝加哥警署,卢娜萨特?
Chicago Police. Luna Sutter?
是的,这是怎么回事?
Uh, yes. What is going on?
我们在找素儿
We're looking for Zoe.
你说什么?我不认识什么素儿
I'm... I'm sorry? I don't know a Zoe.
好,麻烦你和你儿子站到一旁
Okay, I'm going to need you and your son to step aside.
我们有搜查令搜索你家,你家有其他人吗?
We have a warrant to search your home. Is there anyone else inside?
-什么?没有 -麻烦站到一旁,后退
-What? No. -Step aside, please. Step back.
等等…什么?我不明白
Wait... What? I don't understand.
没事的
It's okay.
看一下,她是素儿
Take a look at this. This is Zoe.
她失踪了
She's missing.
哦,我的确认识她
Oh, I... I do know her.
但我跟她不熟
But I don't know her well.
我们一个月前在游乐场,遇见她和她父亲…
We met her at a playground about a month ago with her father...
唐,对吧?
Don, right?
等等,这个是唐吗?
Hold on. Hold on. Is this Don?
对,就是他…
Yeah. Yeah, that's him...
但我不明…他女儿为何会在这里?
but I don't... Why would his daughter be here?
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么你们认为她在这里?
Why do you think that she would be here?
有什么新进展吗?
Any updates?
没有,护士大约十分钟前,给他送了些食物
No. Nurse brought him food about ten minutes ago.
去检查厕所!
Check the bathroom!
医生!这里需要医生
Doctor! I need a doctor.
嘿…
Hey...
有脉搏!
I got a pulse!
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
不,你还不能死
No, no, no, no, no, you can't die yet.
快点!
Come on!
别这样!
Come on!
医生在哪?
Where's the doctor!
谢了
Thanks.
克罗宁死了
Cronin's dead,
无法把他救回来
there was no resuscitating him.
那名警员呢?
What about the Officer?
他会没事的
He's gonna make it.
克罗宁肯定趁机
I mean, Cronin must have stole scissors
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表