天气越来越糟了
It's getting bad.
嗯,气象应用程序刚才更新资讯
Yeah. Weather app just updated,
现在说要两天才会好转
it's now saying two days before it lets up.
嘿,你有帮你妈把窗户封好吗?
Yo, did you ever get your mama's windows sealed?
有,她应该没问题
Yeah, she should be good.
嘿,你确定不用帮你处理文书作业吗?我可以留下来
Hey, are you sure you don't want help on the paper? I can stay.
玛凯有亚当照顾
Adam's got Mack.
他可能让她熬夜看暴风雨
He's probably letting her stay up to watch the storm.
不用,趁路况变糟前回家,知道吗?
Nah, get home before the streets are bad, you know?
好吧,但如果你有需要什么,随时打给我,知道吗?
All right. But you call me if you need anything, okay?
-好,我会的 -好的
-Yep. I will. -All right.
晚安,兄弟
Night, bro.
-晚安 -嗯
-Good night. -Yep.
-不好意思?-什么事?
-Excuse me? -Yep?
值班警长让我上来的
Uh, the Desk Sergeant let me up.
鲁塞克警员在吗?
Is Officer Ruzek around?
不,他不在
No. He's, um... he's not.
嗯,好的
Mm. Okay.
好
Okay.
需要帮你打给他吗?
Do you need me to call him?
不用了,没关系…
No. No, that's okay...
我会解决的
I'll sort it.
嘿,我在这里
Hey, I'm... I'm here.
我是托利斯警员,但丁
I'm Officer Torres. Dante.
我知道我们不算认识…
I know we never really met...
但我知道你和我们一起办过,马尔泰勒的案子
but um... I know you worked Martel with us.
我可以帮忙吗?
Can I help?
好的
Right. Okay.
可能是我搞错,可能没什么
I might be wrong, it might be nothing,
但我有件事希望能找人帮忙
but I was hoping I could get help with something.
是一通报案电♥话♥
It was a nine-one-one call.
电♥话♥是在晚上8点15分打进来的
Call came in at right-fifteen P.M.
打电♥话♥的是一名女性,听起来很惊慌
The caller was a female in distress,
说她需要帮忙
said that she needed help,
说她被人徒步追赶
said that she was being chased on foot.
然后通话就中断了
And then the call dropped.
调度中心有重新联络上她吗?
Dispatch get her back on the line?
没有,她的电♥话♥关机了
No. Her phone was off.
要么是她关机、要么是电池没电,或者她在无信♥号♥♥区
Either she turned it off, it died, or she was in a dead zone.
调度中心派我和我拍档去她最后的位置
And a Dispatch sent my partner and I out to the last location.
我们找了一小时,然后我拍档把它归类在其他案件
We searched for an hour, then my partner coded it nineteen-Paul.
你有不同的看法?
And you felt otherwise?
嗯…那里有鞋印…
Yeah... there were shoe-prints...
被踩坏的草,看起来像是有人在奔跑
broken grass, it looked to me like someone was running.
在我拍档确认前,雨水就把鞋印冲掉了
Rain washed the prints away before my partner could confirm.
但他不相信你?
But he didn't believe you?
不
No.
不,他不相信
No, he didn't.
我就是在这几栋房♥子后面看到鞋印的
I saw the shoe-prints here, behind these houses.
鞋印是往南走
They were headed south.
好,走吧
All right. Let's go.
好,我们四处敲门询问,看看有没有人在家
All right, we can knock and talk. See if anyone was home.
听到什么
Heard something.
绕回去搜索一下
Circle back and search.
咱们分头行动吧
Let's split up.
嗯…好主意
Yeah... good idea.
再一会?
A few more minutes?
好
Yeah.
芝加哥警署
Chicago P.D.!
水里面有人!
There's someone in the water!
在哪?
Where?
就在这里,动作快!
Right down here, moving fast!
好的…
All right. All right...
刚才在这里的
It was right here.
-在哪?-那里!
-Where? -There!
好的,盯着她
All right. Keep eyes on it!
921,小队,在水中发现一名女性…
Nine-two-one, Squad, we've got a female in the water...
河流南岸
...south bank of the river,
南芝加哥,请派救护车过来
South Chicago. I need ambos rolled.
我救到她了,基亚娜
I got her. Kiana, I got her!
我看到了,快点!
I see. Come on!
好的
All right.
来吧
There we go.
我抱住她了
I got her. I got her.
好,我抱住她了
There we go. I got her.
好的…
Okay...
快点…
Come on... come on...
检查她的脉搏
Check her pulse.
她有呼吸吗?
Is she breathing?
没有
No.
没有
No.
怎么了?
What?
天啊…
Jesus...
她是被人杀害的
Somebody killed her.
5021海洋
Fifty-twenty-one, Ocean,
这里有一名未成年白人女性,到院前死亡,约13岁
I got a tender-age D.O.A., white female, around thirteen years old.
我们在南芝加哥东侧
We're on the east edge of South Chicago,
靠近河流南岸
near the south bank of the river.
立刻派警车和行动犯罪实验室过来
We need cars and a mobile crime lab now.
收到,5021海洋,增援和犯罪实验室在路上了
Copy Fifty-twenty-one, Ocean. Back up and crime lab en route.
拿去,用这个
Here, use this.
5021海洋,你有确切的地址吗?
Fifty-twenty-one, Ocean. Do you have an exact address?
最近的交叉路口是潘兴路…
Closest cross street is Pershing...
收到,5021海洋,立刻派警车过去
Copy you. Fifty-twenty-one, Ocean, routing cars now.
树林中有人…
Somebody's in the woods...
一个女生
A girl.
嘿,守在尸体旁边
Hey, stay with the body.
好
Okay.
芝加哥警署!
Chicago P.D.!
警员们正在清查这里到35街
Officers are clearing up to thirty-fifth.
没有发现任何人
No sign of anyone.
他们在清查这里到41街,也还没有发现
They're clearing to forty-first, nothing yet.
我看见了某个人
I saw someone.
她很年轻…
She was young...
可能是目击者,也可能是犯人,我不知道,但她真的在那里
Maybe a witness, an offender, I don't know... But she was there.
我知道她在那里,我相信你
I know she was. I believe you.
我不知道,拜托
I don't know, I don't know, please, please.
我不能…我需要帮忙…
I can't... I need help...
我无法一直跑下去
I can't keep running.
我无法
I can't.
是那通报案电♥话♥?
Is that the nine-one-one call?
对,那就是全部的通话内容
Yeah, that's the whole call.
树林中什么都没发现?
So, nothing was found in the woods?
还没
Not yet.
查出身份了,她的名字是露西泰斯曼
We got an I.D. Her name's Lucy Talsman,
她才14岁,还没有人报案她失踪
she's fourteen years old, hasn't been reported missing yet.
她口袋里有一部手♥机♥,但因为泡水坏了
She had a cell phone in her pocket but thing's dead from the water.
我们正在想办法确认那通报案电♥话♥,是否是从那支手♥机♥拨出的
We're working to confirm it placed the nine-one-one call.
所以你跟进调查
So, you responded.
直觉叫你要回来的?
Gut told you to come back?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
做得好
Good for you.
博伊特警长
Sergeant Voight.
你需要人手协助搜寻吗?
You need an assist on a search?
这场雨严重影响我们
This rain is killing us.
我们愿意接受任何协助
We'll take any help
避免所有证据都被雨水冲走
we can get before all the rain washes away the evidence.
我们在寻找钝器、任何打斗的迹象
We're looking for a blunt force object, any signs of a struggle,
血迹
any signs of blood.
我们还没找到犯罪现场
We don't have a crime scene yet.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表