You all got some more pop?
你们都有听到?
You all hear that?
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
你其中一个朋友是杀人犯
one of your friends is a murderer.
你只要合作,帮我们建立这个案子
All you have to do is cooperate, help us build this case.
你可以晚点再谢我
You can thank me later.
你可以相信我
You have my word.
你可能会毁了你的职业生涯
You risked your career!
你和我是同一类人
You and me --we are exactly the same.
你和托利斯过去,希望他把证据藏在某个地方
You and Torres _ hopefully, he stashed some evidence somewhere.
你喜欢这个人吗?
Do you like this man?
你喜欢里德吗?
Reid, do you like him?
你回来了
You're back.
你在我们的搜查令加上一名虚构的线人?
You add an imaginary C.I. to our warrant?
你姐死了
Your sister's dead.
你就能全身而退
you'll walk.
你当时在看
You were watching.
你很忠心
You're loyal.
你得签名确认你有收到
You got to sign that you received them.
你想对做出这种事的人忠心?
You want to stay loyal to somebody who would do that?
你想知道里德有我什么把柄,就是这个
I mean, you want to know what Reid has on me, that's it.
你想问他什么都行,然后放他走
Ask him whatever you want, then release him.
你打算怎么做?
How are you going to do that?
你找不到他?
You can't find him?
你是博伊特警长
You're Sargeant Voight.
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
你有多气我吗?
when I got you a warrant?
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你此刻的内疚
Whatever guilt you're feeling right now,
你没有什么实质的筹码
Well, you're not gonna have any real leverage,
你知道为什么你在这里吗,凯登?
You know why you're here, Kaiden?
你知道我要什么
You know what I need.
你知道的,你绝对找不到任何证据,来支持这个理论
You know, you're not gonna find any evidence of this theory.
你知道的,我可以帮你弄到,哈马尼的逮捕令
You know, I can get you a warrant on this Hamani kid.
你自己跟他们说
You're gonna tell them yourself.
你要我跟你谈?为什么?为了什么?
You want me to talk to you? Why? For what?
你认识她?
You know her?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你跟你的线人上♥床♥
You slept with your C.I.?
你跟这混♥蛋♥买♥♥?
You buying from this a**?
你身上有能伤害我的东西吗?
Do you have anything on you that could hurt me?
你还记得我帮你拿到逮捕令时
Do you remember how pissed you got at me,
你需要多少时间陪他都行
You take as much time with him as you need.
保持通话,尽量详细陈述,好吗?
stay on with the phone and make the best statement you can, okay?
停在后面巷子里,但正如我所说…
parked in that back alley, but like I said...
停尸间的尸体堆积如山,我受够了
I got bodies piling up at the morgue, I've had enough of it.
像储物间那样
that are like storage units.
像是?
Like?
先生…
Sir...
先生…
Sir...
光这些要拿到哈马尼的逮捕令,还不够充分
it's not nearly enough for a warrant on Hamani.
全是假账号♥?
And all dummy accounts?
全部都是九毫米
All nine mills.
全都在18到20岁之间
All about eighteen to twenty.
公♥寓♥之间透过爬行空间相连
Apartments are connected by these crawlspaces _
再不说你就是下一个
Start talking or you're next.
冷冻库内没有发现毒品
Fridge is clear from narcotics.
冷静点
Take it easy.
几分钟前,我听到一辆车加速,然后出现枪声
A few minutes, I heard a car speed up and then there was gunfire.
凯登
Kaiden,
凯登接受协议
Kaiden will take your deal.
凯登有对很支持他的父母
Kaiden's got supportive parents.
凯登没有要求找律师
Kaiden never asked for a lawyer.
凯登,所有条件依然有效
Kaiden, every offer is still on the table.
出去!
Out!
出去!我要你们全部出去!
Out! Out! I want you all out!
刚好都是帮派争夺地盘
all happen to be the same zones with the most gang factions
别再从这混♥蛋♥那里买♥♥,他卖♥♥的都是假货
Don't buy from the bitch, his wack's straight sham.
别动!
Stay down!
别碰我,老兄
Get off me, bro.
别站在那…
Move around...
别这样
Come on, man.
副局长里德
Deputy Chief Reid.
副局长里德召开的
Deputy Chief Reid just called it.
包括贩毒给警♥察♥、持有毒品
delivery to a police officer, possession,
午安
Afternoon.
协议裁决的新指导原则
New guidelines for the Consent Decree.
卡勒顿街和基尔代尔大道交叉口
Cullerton and Kildare.
卡勒顿街和基尔代尔大道交叉口
Cullerton and Kildare.
卡尔三天前在Instagram上,挑衅麦克林黑帮
Carl called out the Macklin Hustlers on Instagram three days ago.
卡尔和三个不同的假账号♥
Lot of back-and-forth comments
卡尔在Instagram上,抨击他们
Carl blasted them on Instagram.
卡尔自己活该
Carl had it coming, man.
卡尔萨姆松,20岁…
Carl Samson, twenty years old...
卡尔身中八枪
Carl was hit eight times.
厕所没人!
Bathroom's clear!
只是我们无法把他们,对到个别账号♥上
we just can't connect them to any individuals accounts.
只要告诉我他在哪,你今晚就能回家睡觉
Just tell me where he is, you sleep at home tonight.
只要给我一个地点
I just want a location.
可能是他同伙找来的
Someone from his crew might have called him.
史提芬斯…
Stevens...
同一个街区?
Same block?
同一栋楼
Same building.
后退
Back up.
后面还有一个子弹孔!
There's another bullet hole back here!
听我说
Listen to me.
听着,一、二、三、五,好吗?
Look, look, look, look, look... one, two, three, fifty... yeah? My man.
听着,你两分钟后再回来捡
Look _ you come back in two minutes to pick it right back up.
听着,我们永远不必再提起这件事
Look, we don't ever have to mention it again _
听着,逮捕令就是逮捕令
Look --a warrant's a warrant.
听说里德在底特律掌控得相当严密
It sounds like Reid kept things tight in Detroit.
听起来不错
sounds good.
告诉我家人我爱他们
tell my family I love them.
告诉我是谁做的
Tell me who would do this.
告诉我,发生什么事?
Come on, talk to me, what happened? !
和两起枪击事件中使用的枪♥支♥相同
a match for a gun we know was used in both shootings,
哈罗…能不能把东西给我…
Hello! Hello! Can I just get my...
哈马尼会躲在哪?
Where would Hamani hide?
哈马尼可能已经开车去加拿大了吧
I mean, Hamani probably drove to Canada.
哈马尼可能是那样逃出去的
That's probably how Hamani got out.
哈马尼在哪?
Where's Hamani?
哈马尼得顾全面子…他没有选择
Hamani had to save face... he had to.
哈马尼有跟你说枪击案的事吗?
Did Hamani talk to you about the shootings?
哈马尼杀了两个人
Hamani killed two people.
哈马尼的下落还没有新进展
Nothing new on Hamani's location.
哈马尼躲在卡勒顿街,和基尔代尔大道交叉口
Hamani is holed up on Cullerton and Kildare.
哈马尼麦恩斯、凯登克拉克…
Hamani Maines, Kaiden Clark...
哎呀,他刚离开
Aww, you just missed him.
哦,我可以让它变得足够
Oh, I can make it enough.
哪个州助理检察官或法官,在你掌控之中?
What A.S.A. or judge do you own?
嗨,我想说晚点去喝一杯…
Hi. I was thinking about drinks later...
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm.
嗯
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表