说她爸会生气
Said her dad would be mad.
至少卧室的门关着
Bedroom doors were shut so at the very least,
希望她没看到尸体
I'm hoping she didn't see the bodies.
嗯,他们是谁?
Yeah. Who are they?
承租人是彼得卡西迪
Lease belongs to a Peter Cassidy,
在这里住了八个月,租金是现金支付的
lived here eight months, pays rent in cash.
公园业主说他没有做,完整的背景调查
Park owner said he never ran a full background check.
他正在找彼得的文件
He's looking for Peter's paperwork now.
他还说彼得有个女朋友朱迪斯,和两个小孩,莎拉和素儿
He also said Peter has a girlfriend, Judith, and two children, Sara, Zoe.
没有照片?
No photos?
没有,几乎没有个人物品
No. Hardly any personal effects.
嗯
Huh.
嘿,这把刀跟厨房♥那套刀具,是同一组的
Hey. This knife right here matches the set in the kitchen.
推测死亡时间是什么时候?
Estimated time of death?
初步判断,至少死亡36小时
Preliminary, I'd say at least thirty-six hours.
时间符合邻居听见的争执
That tracks with the fight the neighbor heard.
嗯
Huh.
好,所以呢?家庭纠纷出了差错?
All right, so what --domestic gone wrong?
情侣吵架,孩子被牵连?
Couple fought, child got in the way?
母亲的伤口符合遭到攻击的说法
Mother's wounds are consistent with an attack.
但孩子的伤口像是有预谋的
Child's appear to be deliberate.
有关于彼得这家伙的线索吗?
We got a lead on this Peter?
还没有
Not yet.
叫彼得卡西迪的人很多,我们得确认身份
There's a lot of Peter Cassidys, we need a firmed up "I.D."
嗯…邻居说他开一辆,黑色的福特F150
Uh... neighbors say he drives a black F-one-fifty.
我已经发出全境通告
I've got "BOLO's" out.
凶杀组在待命了
Homicide is standing by.
我们不会把这个案子交出去吧?
We're not passing this off, right?
不会
No.
不会,这是我们的案子
No, it's ours.
嘿,出问题了
Hey. We got a problem.
怎么了?
What's that?
公园业主找到彼得的文件
Park owner found Peter's paperwork
那是他提供的身份证
and that's the "I.D."
-和社会安全号♥码 -好的
-and social he gave. -'Kay.
问题是那个社会安全号♥码的主人,彼得卡西迪
Problem is, that social belongs to a Peter Cassidy
20年前死在怀俄明州,当时他六岁
who died in Wyoming at six years old twenty years ago.
这是假身份,全都是假的
It's a fake "I.D." It's all fake.
好的,那水电账单呢?
Okay. What about utilities?
全都是在同一个名字下
It's all under that same name.
我实在不知道他的真实身份
I have no idea who he really is.
好,加急清查屋子里的DNA,和指纹
All right. Get a rush on all the "D.N.A." and prints in this place.
收到
Copy that.
好的,我们得跟素儿谈谈
All right. We need to talk to Zoe.
好
All right.
嗯,素儿出院了?
Okay, and Zoe's cleared?
好的,很好
All right, good, good.
我刚到21分局
I just got to twenty-one.
帮我个忙,你到了以后,直接带她上去,好吗?
Do me a favor _ bring her straight up when you get here, okay?
嗯,谢了
Yeah, thanks.
爸?嘿
Dad? Hey.
亚当
Adam.
你怎么会来这里?你还好吗?
What the hell are you doing here? You all right?
-嗯…当然,嗯 -出了什么事?
-Yeah... yeah, of course. Yeah. -What's going on?
我想说给你一个惊喜
I wanted it to be a surprise.
你从佛罗里达飞过来?
You flew in from Florida?
嗯,我只是想见见你,可以吗?
Yeah. Yeah. I just wanted to see you. Is that okay?
当然了
Of course, yeah.
就只是…很意外而已
It's just... the surprised worked, that's all.
这是你的?
Is this you?
-对 -好的
-Yeah. Yeah. -All right.
-嗯 -我们上楼吧
-Yeah. -Let's go on upstairs.
好的
All right.
-你吓到我了,爸 -嗯,很意外吧
-You got me, Pops. -Yeah. I got you good.
来个突访?
A surprise visit?
嗯,想说很久没来了
Yeah, figured it had been a while.
的士高卜
Disco Bob.
嘿!
Hey!
退休生活还好吗?
How's retired life treatin' ya?
哦,很好
Oh, good. Good.
不过我很想念这一切,想念工作
I miss all this though. I miss the job.
嗯
Mm.
嘿,我是卜鲁塞克,很高兴认识你
Hey, I'm Bob Ruzek, nice to meet you.
-很高兴认识你 -我是基亚娜
-Nice to meet you. -I'm Kiana.
这家伙的老爸
This guy's old man.
你不知道他要来?
You didn't know he was coming?
-不知道,知道的话会跟你说 -好的
-I had no idea. I would've told you. -Okay.
就我对他的了解,可能没好事
Knowing him, might not be a good thing.
巡警和素儿刚到,我是现场第一个和她接触的人
Um, Patrol just arrived with Zoe. I was her first point of contact.
你应该接手的
Well, you should take it.
他可以跟我待在一起,然后我再带他去接玛凯
Um, he can hang with me and then I can take him to pick up "Mack."
好
Yeah.
嗯,如果你是第一个和她接触的人,这样对她比较好
Yeah. If you were her first contact, it's better for her.
嘿,爸
Hey, Pops.
你来得不太巧,我得去进行讯问
You caught us on a rough one, I gotta go do an interview.
你跟玛凯和金待一会行吗?
You cool to hang with Mack and Kim for a minute?
-嗯,没问题 -太好了
-Yeah, sure. Love that. -Great.
-很高兴见到你 -见到你真好
-Nice to meet you. -Good to meet ya.
我知道来这里有点怪,对吧?
I know it's kinda weird to be here, isn't it?
我爸会希望我等他的
My dad would've wanted me to wait.
你知道的…有些事就是发生了,连父母都没预料到
You know... sometimes things happen that even parents don't expect.
你♥爸♥会希望你安全无事,希望你在他身边的,对吧?
Your dad _ he'd want you to be safe. He'd want you to be with him, right?
所以我想找到他
So, I'm just... trying to find him.
无论你跟我说什么,都不会让你惹上麻烦的
Anything you tell me, it's not gonna get you in trouble.
这是你♥爸♥吗?
Is this your dad?
你知道他在哪吗?
You know where he is?
不知道
No.
好的,没关系
Okay. That's okay.
你怎么会自己一个人在家?
How'd you end up alone in the house?
我出去玩
I went out to play.
回家后发现家里没人
I came home and no one was there.
所以你在那里等?你等了多久?
So, you waited? How long did you wait?
很久,然后就晚上了
A long time. Night came.
然后就晚上了?
Night came?
那真的很久
That is a long time.
天啊,哦
Man, oh, man.
你以前有看过你♥爸♥妈起争执吗?
Did you see your parents fighting at all before that?
没有
No.
你在等待的时候…
When you were waiting, did you...
有没有进去你♥爸♥妈的卧房♥?
did you go in your parents' bedroom at all?
没有,我为什么要进去?
No, why would I do that?
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
去找你♥爸♥或你妈?
Look for your dad or your mom?
没有,不过那不是我妈
No. But that's not Mom.
那是妈咪,她是新的
That's Mommy. She's new.
好的,什么叫她是新的?
'Kay. What do you mean she's new?
妈咪是新的
Mommy's new.
妈年纪很大
Mom was old.
然后还有妈和妈妈
Then there was Ma and Mama.
你说的那些都是不同的人?
You mean those are different people?
你有很多个妈妈?
You've had lots of moms?
和兄弟姐妹,但只有一个爸爸
And siblings. But only one Dad.
你♥爸♥叫什么名字?
What's your dad's name?
彼得,彼得卡西迪
Peter. Peter Cassidy.
他有其他名字吗?
Has he ever had any other names?
丹
Dan.
他当太空人的时候叫祖瑟夫
Joseph when he was an astronaut.
挖金矿的时候叫杰拉德
Gerald when he dug for gold.
还有彼得,彼得卡西迪
And Peter. Peter Cassidy.
素儿
Zoe,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表