-让开!-爸…
-Move away! -Dad...
嘿!
Hey!
这些人是怎么回事?
What the hell's wrong with people?
爸,出了什么事?
Dad, what's going on?
我得了阿兹海默症
I got Alzheimer's.
情况会变得很糟
It's gonna get bad.
我不想让你看到我那个样子
I don't want you to see me like that.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我爱你
I love you.
家庭纠纷出了差错?
Domestic gone wrong?
那女孩情况如何?
How's the girl?
她有目睹凶杀案吗?
She witness the murders?
不确定,你叫什么名字?
Not sure. What's your name?
素儿
Zoe.
汤玛士克罗宁杀了他们
Thomas Cronin killed them.
DNA和指纹结果回来了
D.N.A. and prints came back. Zoe's D.N.A. --
素儿的DNA和他们都不相符
she doesn't match any of them.
她不是他们的小孩
She's not their kid.
看有没有什么线索,能帮我们找到克罗宁的下落
We're looking for anything that can lead us to Cronin's location.
我需要移♥动♥监识科
I need mobile crime lab.
这里有埋葬地
We've got burial plots.
那些尸体的DNA和素儿的都不匹配
None of the D.N.A. on the bodies matches Zoe.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我们会查出来的
We'll find out.
我对威斯康星州没什么把握
Not so sure about Wisconsin.
为什么?那符合作案模式
Why though? It fits the pattern.
他最有可能往北逃,待在中西部
Chances are he's headed north, sticking in the Midwest.
他最后两名被害人在伊利诺伊州
His last two victims were in Illinois.
这里是他的家乡、他的舒适圈…
This is his town. This is his comfort zone...
嗯
Yeah.
他在这里最自在,要说北边…
...where he's gotten comfortable. You want to talk north --
我们应该讨论一下,卡布里尼绿色家园
we should talk Cabrini-Green.
那里充满了单亲妈妈
It's crawling with single moms.
到处都是游乐场
There's playgrounds all over the place.
他只要在那边守株待兔,然后出击就行了
All he'd have to do is park himself there, wait, and then pounce.
我们应该派卧底去,卡布里尼绿色家园守着…
We should have undercovers anchored at Cabrini-Green...
爸…慢点
Pops... Slow down.
我只是在说…
Well, I'm just saying...
卡布里尼绿色家园最合理
...Cabrini-Green makes the most sense.
爸,卡布里尼绿色家园已经拆了…
Pops, Cabrini-Green was torn down...
那是20年前的事了
like, twenty years ago.
-已经不在了 -什么?
-It's not there. -What?
-记得吗?-什么?
-Remember? -What?
嗯,那里已经不在了,很棒的理论,只是…
Yeah, it's gone. It's a great theory, it's just...
我两周前还在那啊
I... I was there two weeks ago.
我与一名线人合作…
I was working an informant...
-我…-不…你退休了
-I... I... -No... You're retired.
你跟我们住在一起,记得吧
You live with us. Remember.
没事的,别担心
It's okay. It's okay. Don't worry about it.
没事的,爸…没关系
It's okay. Pops... Dad... it's okay.
嗯,不,我…
Yeah. No, I...
嗯,只是今晚状况不好,别担心
Yeah, yeah. It's just a bad night. Don't worry.
拿去…
Here...
嗯…谢了
Yeah... yeah, thanks.
我累了,我想我该…
I'm tired, I guess I should just, uh...
我该进房♥了
I should just hit it.
嗯,去休息吧,明天就会好转的
Yeah, yeah, get some rest. You'll feel great tomorrow.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿,你今天早上有看到报纸上
Hey, you see they, uh... did a feature in the papers
那起隧♥道♥救援的报道吗?
this morning about the tunnel rescue?
有…
Yeah...
嗯
Yeah.
之类的
...something.
比利图里利和我有一次在L线,救了一名两岁的孩子
You know, Billy Turelli and I once saved a two-year-old in an L.
家庭纠纷
Domestic.
父亲把刀架在两岁孩子的脖子上
Father had a knife against a two-year-old's throat.
我分散那个人的注意力,比利趁机开枪
I distracted the guy, Billy got a shot in.
嗯,我记得那起案件
Yeah. Yeah. I remember that one.
你们做了好多事…
You guys did a hell of a thing...
我爱你,爸
I love you, Dad.
休息吧
Get some rest.
我爱你,爸
I love you, Pops.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
嘿,有收到我的信息吗?
Yo, you get my message?
没有,怎么了?
No, what's up?
圣路易斯警署刚发了些资料给我们
Saint Louis P.D. just sent us something.
他们在一间五金行,发现克罗宁的身影
They had a Cronin sighting at a hardware store.
-监视器画面刚传过来…-真的吗?
-Security footage just came in... -Really?
嗯,来吧
Yeah. Come on.
圣路易斯?
Saint Louis?
我追查他的行踪回到威斯康星州
Man, I had him tracking back to Wisconsin.
可能他是用旧的圣路易斯身份证
Maybe he's using his old Saint Louis I.D.,
回到他熟悉的地方?
going back to a city he knows, huh?
好的,来了
Okay. Here we go.
嗯
Yeah.
那是谁?
Who the hell is that?
那不是克罗宁
That is not Cronin.
进行脸部辨识
Run facial rec.
加里爱威尔,承包商
Gary Elwell. Contractor.
在密苏里州因为醉驾被逮捕三次
Three D.U.I. pinches out of Missouri.
开什么玩笑?
I mean, are they kidding?
这差多了
It's not even close.
他们只传来这个?
This is all they sent?
不是第一个假情报,也不会是最后一个
Not the first false lead. Won't be the last.
嗯
Huh.
怎么了?
What?
素儿临时寄养家庭的妈妈打电♥话♥来
Zoe's temporary foster mom's calling me right now.
嘿,桑迪?
Hey, Sandy?
很好,嗯
Good. Yeah.
素儿还好吗?
How's Zoe doing?
好,对,不会,我很高兴你打来
Okay. Yeah, no, I'm glad you called.
我马上过去
I'm gonna... I'm gonna head there right now.
好,再见
Okay. Bye.
怎么了?
What's going on?
显然有辆车在她家附近打转
Apparently, there's a car circling the block.
她有点紧张,可能没什么
She gets nervous. It's probably nothing.
但我还是过去看看
But I'm gonna pop by.
我本来就打算去看看素儿的情况
I've been meaning to check on Zoe anyway.
收到,我跟沙展说
Copy that. I'm gonna let Sarge know.
好的
All right.
嘿,桑迪,我在路上,就快到了,好吗?
Hey, Sandy. I'm on my way. I'm almost there. Okay?
-他在这里,亚当!救命!-等等…桑迪?
-He's here, Adam! Help! Help! -Wait, wait... Sandy?
-救命!-桑迪?
-Help! -Sandy?
5021艾达,紧急状况
Fifty-twenty-one Ida, emergency.
拉♥萨♥勒街5939号♥
Five-nine-three-nine LaSalle.
疑似杀人犯闯入住所
Suspected homicide offender broke into the residence.
一名女性在求救,需要支援
Woman is calling for help. I need cars.
里面有孩子
There's a child's inside.
立刻派人支援!
I need cars right now!
收到,5021艾达…
Copy Fifty-twenty-one Ida...
桑迪?
Sandy?
素儿?
Zoe?
桑迪?
Sandy?
5021艾达
Fifty-twenty-one Ida,
通知后援现场一人死亡,身上多处刺伤
advise responding I got one down, multiple stab wounds, D.O.A.
收到,艾达,我们会通知的
Copy, Ida. We'll notify.
我还在搜索住处
I'm still searching the residence.
我没看到那名孩子,包围屋子
I do not have the child, surround the house.
素儿!
Zoe!
素儿!
Zoe!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表