Jeff chased him, firing, screaming you're a dead man.
尼尔意识到自己不想死
Neal realized he didn't want to die.
那家伙只是害怕
Guy was just scared.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
尼尔躲了起来,自己处理伤口
Neal hid, treated himself,
希望整个案子能在
and just hoped the whole case
不牵涉到他的情况下解决
would get solved without him being involved.
嗯
Huh.
我不认为谢夫知道尼尔的住址
I don't think that Jeff knows Neal's address.
据我们所知,他可能还在找他
For all we know, he's still looking for him.
谢夫的最后已知地址,在距离餐厅三个街区的地方
Jeff's last L.K.A. is three blocks from the diner.
有一辆吉姆西货车
He's got one vehicle, G.M.C. truck.
把这些证据送到查普曼面前
Get it all in front of Chapman.
要她核准破门行动,走吧
Push for a no-knock, let's go.
好的
Alright.
芝加哥警署
Chicago P.D!
安全!
Clear!
一、二、三
One, two, three.
三、二、一…
Three, two, one...
把枪放下!
Drop it! Drop it!
金?
Kim?
我没事
I'm good.
他倒下了
He's down.
5021艾达,犯人身亡,立刻派监识科过来
Fifty-twenty-one Ida, offender down, roll a crime lab.
抢劫凶杀组确认过袋子里的现金了
Robbery Homicide I.D.'d the cash in those duffels.
序号♥与最近一起在盖瑞市发生的
It matches the serial numbers
过程中擦枪走火的银行抢案相同
for a recent bank robbery gone wrong in Gary.
单人作案,与谢夫的描述吻合,杀死一位银行出纳员
Single offender. Matches Jeff's stats. Killed a teller.
谢夫欠下大约十万的赌债
So, Jeff had about a hundred grand in gambling debts
他一直瞒着玛吉
that he was hiding from Marge.
玛吉发现抢案的事?
Marge found out about the robbery?
对,她打算报♥警♥告发他
Yeah. And she was gonna turn him in.
12分局在餐厅枪击案发当天
Twelfth District has a nine-one-one phone call from an anonymous female
接到一通匿名女性打去的报案电♥话♥
source the day of the diner shooting.
她还没说出抢匪的名字,就把电♥话♥挂断
She hung up before she said the robber's name,
但我听过录音,是玛吉没错
but I heard the tape. That was Marge.
谢夫不知怎么得知这件事…
Jeff found out somehow...
跑去餐厅找她对质…
Came to the diner to confront her...
并开了枪
And started shooting.
所以就因为一个男人破产,那些人都跟着丧命
So, all those people are gone because one man was broke.
我去写报告
I'll get started on the paper.
做得好
Good work.
副局长…
Deputy Chief...
嗯,谢谢,这个案子的确不好办…
Yes. Thank you, it was a tough one...
多谢
I appreciate it.
嗯,不,报告我快写完了
Uh, yeah, no, no, I'm almost done with that report.
没问题
Sure thing,
明天一早我会把课程内容,送到你桌上
I can have that curriculum on your desk first thing in the morning.
副局长里德寄了一封电子邮件给我
I just got this email from Deputy Chief Reid.
他要我写一份全新的,组织犯罪部训练计划
He wants me to write up a massive new O.C.D. training program,
然后在下周结束前实施
and then implement it.
截止日期是下周
And it's due by the end of next week.
等等,那是我们宾客名单的截止日
Wait, that's when the guest list is due.
你的名单寄给策划师了吗?
Did you send yours over to the planner?
呃,没有…还没
Well, no, not yet.
差不多已经80人了吧
Well, it's something like eighty people, give or take.
差不多?你是认识的人全邀了?
Give or take? Who are you not inviting?
嘿,凯莉
Hey, Caeli.
不会,我很遗憾…
No, I'm sorry to hear that...
我觉得应该没错
I mean, I think that's right.
可能要叫你妈检查一下
Might have to have your mom check that one.
我讨厌分数
I hate fractions.
那种东西在现实生活中根本用不到
You're never gonna use them in real life.
那我为什么还要学?
So, why do I have to do them?
因为考试会考,宝贝
Because they're on the test, bumblebee.
你得通过考试才行
You gotta pass the test.
我看到了,玛凯…
I see that. Mack...
我是亚当
This is Adam.
嘿,米高…有什么问题吗?
Hey, Mike... well, what's wrong with it?
嗯,不,我明白
Yeah, no, I understand.
我知道,我再跟他说…我…
I understand. I'll talk to him... I just...
他今天情况如何?
Yeah, well, how's he doing today?
好的,谢谢你
All right, I appreciate it.
嗯,我们明天再谈
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢你,米高
Thank you, Mike.
爸想换去新的房♥间
Dad wants a new room.
你已经帮他安排最好的房♥间了
Uh... You got him the best room there.
嗯,他想换回
Yeah, well, he wants to be back in the room
看得到棕榈树的那个房♥间
with the view of the palm trees.
哦,他还以为自己在佛罗里达
Oh. He still thinks he's in Florida.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿,宝贝
Hey, baby.
嘿,你的报告写完了?
Hey. Hey, you finish your paperwork?
嗯,玛凯睡了吗?
Yeah. Mack asleep?
对,我传了电子邮件给策划师
Yeah. Yeah, and, uh, I emailed the planner,
她说后院
she says there's no way
绝对容纳不下120人,所以…
we're fitting a hundred and twenty in the backyard. So...
嗯
Mm.
我们得砍掉很多人
...we have to make some brutal cuts.
听着,谢茜嘉20分钟后会到
Uh, listen -- Jessica's gonna be here in twenty minutes.
现在?为什么?
Right now? Why?
她周末会待在这里
She's staying the weekend.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们不会在这里,我在朗廷酒店订了一间房♥
Because we're not gonna be here. I booked us a room at the Langham.
市中心?
Downtown?
对
Yeah.
我们要结婚了,所以…
We're getting married, so...
不是在朗廷酒店…
Not at the Langham...
不,不是在朗廷酒店…不
No, not at the Lang... no.
天啊,玛凯会杀了我们
Oh, my God, Mack would kill us.
-哦,天啊…-那…
-Oh, God... -That's...
听着,我的意思是
What I... listen, what I mean is _
我们在规划婚礼,我们要结婚了
we're planning this wedding and we're getting married.
而且我刚升职,当上警探
And I just got promoted, I made detective --
我不希望我这段人生,我们这段日子的回忆
I don't want my memories of this period of my life to be of stress...
只有压力…
our life.
嗯,最近的确很忙
Yeah. Well, it's been a lot.
嗯,不过没关系,忙没关系,生活就是这样…
Yeah. But, it's okay, a lot's fine, it's life...
我们很好
we're good.
你和我,我们真的很好
You and I, we're really good.
但我不想错过任何事
But I don't want to miss things.
因为我觉得自己似乎错过了些什么
Because I feel like I'm missing things.
我厘清一下…
So, let me get this straight real quick...
嗯?
Yeah?
你在市中心奢华的酒店订了房♥,让我们度过一个火♥辣♥的周末?
Did you get us a saucy weekend at an overpriced hotel downtown?
没错
I did. Yeah.
谢茜嘉几分钟后会到?
And how many minutes until Jessica gets here?
哦…我觉得20分钟应该够
Oh... I feel like we could make twenty work.
我也这样认为
I think so.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表