那犯人穿什么颜色的衣服?
And what color were the offenders wearing?
黑色…
Black...
黑色…
black...
黑色
black.
两名犯人都戴着面罩,对
The two offenders were both masked, yes.
等等,三名?
Wait, three?
是三名犯人?
Three... three offenders?
三名犯人?
Three offenders?
我不知道他们穿什么,什么都有可能
I don't know what they were wearing, it could have been anything.
我不知道,我觉得两个都是白人
I don't know. I don't know. Both of them were white, I think.
等等,抱歉,是三个人…
Wait, I'm sorry, three of them. Three of them... three?
三个人?
Three of them?
是三个人,对吧?
There were three, right?
我不懂这是什么情况
I got no idea what's going on.
她的说词很混乱,完全不合理
She's all over the place, she's not making sense.
她是故意撒谎吗?
Is she deliberately lying?
感觉不像
It doesn't feel like that.
但感觉不太对劲
But something does feel wrong _
像是她不知道自己在说什么
it's like she's not in control.
一直有人找你,你还好吗?
That's happening a lot, are you good?
嗯,我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
嗯,要么她情绪崩溃,要么她在浪费我们的时间
Okay, well either she's cracking or she's wasting our time.
不管怎样,她是我们现在,唯一的线索,所以…
Either way, she is our only lead right now, so...
找个法医心理学家来帮她评估一下
call in a forensic psych, let's get her evaluated.
收到
Copy that.
嗯,我会跟他说的,好的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'll make sure he knows. Okay.
嘿,心理学家去拿瓶水,马上回来
Hey. Your psych's grabbing a water, they'll be right back.
警♥察♥找到那辆凯美瑞了
Unis found the Camry.
被烧得什么都不剩
It's been torched to the rims.
没有找回任何证据
Zero evidence recovered.
她来了,阿特沃警员、托利斯警员
Here she is. Officer Atwater, Officer Torres,
这位是维拉莉亚索托,法医心理学家
this is Doctor Valeria Soto, forensic psychologist.
叫我维拉就好
Please, call me Val.
凯文?
Kev?
很高兴认识你,凯文
Nice to meet you, Kevin.
你还记得雅各布斯警员吗?
Do you remember Officer Jacobs?
记得
Yeah.
他是当时在店里逮捕那家伙的人
He's the one who arrested the man at the store.
雅各布斯警员长什么样子?
What did Officer Jacobs look like?
你可以慢慢说,不急
And you can take your time, we are in no rush.
又高又黑,很壮
Tall, dark, heavy.
他的制♥服♥上写着什么名字?
What does the name on his uniform say?
我不…
I don't...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道这是怎么一回事,我的脑子…
I don't know what's happening... my brain --
感觉不对劲
it just... it just feels wrong.
感觉…
I just... I just feel like...
像是你知道答案,但思绪却很混乱?
Like you know the answer, but the wires are crossing?
对
Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
我先出去一下
I'm going to step out for a brief moment
马上回来,可以吗,戴安?
and then I'll be right back Diane, okay?
她需要一些时间
She needs some time,
但我有个理论想跟你们警长说
but I have a theory I'd like to share with your sergeant.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你在酒吧时没告诉我你和警界有关?
You didn't tell me you were police affiliated at the bar?
我当时不是在工作
I wasn't on duty.
再说了,我们还没聊到那里你就离开了
Besides, you cut it short before we got that far.
我认为戴安患有与创伤后压力综合征有关的
I believe Diane is suffering from declarative memory dysfunction
陈述性记忆障碍
connected with P.T.S.D. Thank you.
具体来说,她正在经历,侵入性记忆和回避行为
Specifically, she's experiencing intrusive memories and avoidance.
侵入性记忆是指会无意识地出现?
Intrusive like they're involuntary?
那是广泛的说法,就戴安的情况,她有些细节记得没错
It's a broad term. In Diane's case, she's getting some details correct,
但却添加了其他根本没发生的事
but attaching others that didn't happen at all
或是和实际情况大相径庭的内容
or are substantially different from how the event transpired.
那回避行为呢?
And the avoidance?
有时她想不起来事件的关键细节
At times, she can't recall critical aspects of the event.
所以基本上,她的大脑启动了防御机制
So, essentially her brain's defense mechanism kicking into high gear.
好的,显然她受到创伤
Okay, okay, so the woman's traumatized.
那我们要如何帮她厘清思绪?
How do we get her straight?
现在,你们做不到
Right now, you won't.
这是我们最好的答案?
That's our best answer?
那如果我们带她回案发现场
What if we take her back to the scene,
帮她厘清那些记忆呢?
help her clarify those memories?
我们之前这样做过,或许可行
We've done that before. It could work.
嗯
Yeah.
呃,无法保证那样做有效
Uh, there's no guarantee that that'll work.
事实上,这可能会让戴安的情况更糟
In fact, it could make things worse for Diane.
或者可能会有帮助?
Or it could help?
我不建议这样做
I wouldn't recommend it.
但最终还是得由戴安决定,对吧?
Well, it is Diane's decision though, right?
我们去问她吧
So, let's ask her.
听着,如果她同意
Look, if she says yes,
你可以和凯文一起过去
you can be there with Kev _
给她安全感
help make her feel safe.
我不觉得这样做有用
I don't think this is gonna work.
没关系,我们慢慢来
That's okay. We can take some time.
待在当下,好吗?
Stay in the moment, okay?
继续回想,让自己回到当时的情景
Keep walking through it, put yourself back there.
想想看
Think about it.
你当时在哪?
Where were you?
我在…这里
I was... here.
然后我听到有人♥大♥喊
And then I, uh... I heard shouting.
所以我跑去…
So, I... I ran...
戴安…没事的
Diane... Diane... it's okay.
我们应该休息一下
We should take a break.
没事的,我们就在你身边,戴安
It's okay, we're right here with you, Diane.
她需要透透气
She needs air.
深呼吸,戴安
Just breathe. Breathe for me, Diane.
我躲了起来…
I hid...
好的,戴安,听我说…
Okay. Okay, Diane, listen to me...
没事了
It's okay.
我知道这很难…
...I know this is hard...
但我保证长远来看
But I promise you, helping us find out who did this --
帮我们找出凶手对你是有帮助的
that is what is gonna help you in the long run.
你可以的,好吗?
You can do this. Okay?
你躲起来时看到什么?听见什么?
What did you see when you hid? What did you hear?
柏德…
Bird...
柏德?
Bird?
其中一个人说了那个名字
One of them said that name.
他在大喊
He was... he was shouting.
他说“我们得走了,柏德”
He said... he said, We gotta go, Bird.
是柏德…他说柏德
It was Bird... he said Bird.
好的
Okay.
嗯,很好
Mm-hmm. Very good.
这很有用
We can use that.
我们会找到柏德的
We can find Bird.
幸好
Well, lucky for us,
街头上用这个名字的人不多
there's not a lotta guys with that street name.
14个人有前科,其中五个年龄太大
Fourteen with records, five of them have aged out.
嗯,但我看里面有七名是女性
Yeah. But I'm counting seven of them are women.
好,所以只剩下两个人
Yeah, so that leaves two.
他们多瘦?
How thin are they?
一个身高五尺十寸,体重140磅
One is five ten, a hundred and forty pounds.
另一个280磅…
...the other one is two eighty...
所以我会猜是第一个
so I'm gonna go with option number one.
米高李云斯顿,又叫柏德
Mike Livingston, otherwise known as Bird.
没错
Oh, yeah.
有盗窃、持械抢劫、小型抢劫的前科
History of burglary, armed robbery,
看起来是他
small stickups, but he looks good.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表