massacred in a diner.
你说什么?不,你觉得我和这件事有关?
What? No. No, you think I had something to do with that?
我觉得你和这件事有关
I think you had something to do with that.
不,我没有
No, I didn't.
你有,你在案发前一晚去过那里
You did. You went there the night before the murders.
你当面质问巴斯高
You confronted Basco in person.
“付钱,否则死路一条”,但他没有付,对吗?
Pay up or die. But he didn't pay, did he?
所以你隔天晚上又回去那里,你回去…
So, you went back the next night. You went back...
不,慢点,好吗?他付了!
No, no. Slow down. Alright? He paid!
他付清了!听着,我没有杀人!
He paid up! Look, I didn't kill anyone!
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
那天晚上你人在哪?
Where were you that night?
听着,我拿巴斯高还我的两千块
Look, I... I took my girlfriend out to dinner
带我女朋友去吃晚餐
with the two G's Basco finally gave me.
我在城的另一端,阿德琳娜餐馆
I was on the other side of town at Adelina's.
听着,那里到处都有监视器,你可以去查看!
Look, there's cameras all over that place, you can check it!
巴斯高有欠其他人钱吗?
Does Basco owe anybody else money?
我不认为
I doubt it.
听着,他没有继续跑路
Look, he's not running anymore.
你没发现吗?
You didn't notice that?
那家伙洗心革面了
Dude's clean.
他欠我的那些钱,是两年前欠下的
That stuff he owed me _ that's from two years ago.
好吗?你找错人了
All right? You're looking at the wrong guy.
是吗?你为什么那样说?
Yeah? What makes you say that?
同一天晚上,我看到有个人在车里,坐在黑暗中拿着一把枪
That same night, I saw a dude in a car, holding a piece in the dark.
什么?
What?
他一直盯着餐厅喃喃自语和咒骂
He was staring at the diner, mumbling and cursing.
听着,我只记得这些
Look, that's what I remember.
你们该抓的是他不是我
He should be the one here, not me.
那个人长什么样子?
What'd that guy look like?
亚当确认过加西亚的不在场证明,他说的是实话
Adam ran Garcia's alibi. It checks out.
他不是枪手,但他可能是最有力的目击证人
He's not the shooter, but he may be our best witness.
加西亚看到一名男子持枪,坐在一辆深色轿车中,盯着餐厅看
Garcia saw a man holding a gun in a dark sedan, staring at the diner.
他的描述和一名叫尼尔的常客吻合
His description matches one of the regulars _ a guy named Neal.
老鼠都不会喝这杯子里的东西
A rat wouldn't drink from this cup.
我不知道他姓什么…
I don't know his last name...
但他总是坐在柜台前
...but he was always sitting at the counter
抱怨餐厅的服务
and bitching about the service,
但他不是被害人
but he wasn't one of the victims.
如果他真的是枪手
This could explain why --
这或许能解释为什么
if he's our shooter.
我问过那间餐厅的所有员工了
I've talked to everybody that worked at that diner,
没人知道尼尔的姓氏
nobody knows Neal's last name.
信♥用♥卡♥收据呢?
Credit card receipts?
看起来他总是付现
Seems like he always used cash.
那他的车呢?
What about his car?
我还在梳理监视器画面
I'm still digging through cams,
但有很多不易被人发现的路,可以进出那家餐厅
but there's plenty of dark ways to and from that diner.
我还在等行动通信基站的资料
I'm still waiting for a cell tower dump.
可能会有希望
We could get lucky.
他就是我们的疑犯
This is our guy.
我是说,他是常客
I mean, he was a regular,
总是在玛吉值班时出现
he was always there during Marge's shift.
他坐在外面观察那个地方
He sat outside. He cased that place.
好,继续深入调查,把身份查出来
Okay. So, keep digging. Let's get an I.D.
嗯
Yeah.
金
Kim.
嗯
Yeah.
-我得去看看我爸 -没问题
-Gonna go check on my dad. -That's fine.
基亚娜,你要跟我去吗?
Kiana, you want to come with me?
好
Sure.
你常看到尼尔用手♥机♥吗?
You see this Neal guy on his phone much?
不常
No.
没有,我只见过他写笔记,或是对玛吉发脾气…
No, I only ever saw him writing in a notebook or bitching at Marge...
我应该没见过他用手♥机♥…
I don't even think I saw him with a phone...
嗯
Hm.
婚礼规划师,周四愉快!只是想,确认一下你的宾客名单,谢了!
副局长里德,培训课程,还有多久能完成?
48小时,长官
也许尼尔身边没几个依赖他的人…
Maybe Neal didn't have many people depending on him...
不想被人找到
doesn't want to be reached.
嗯,那对我们没有帮助
Yeah. That doesn't help us.
的确
No, it doesn't.
老鼠都不会喝这杯子里的东西
A rat wouldn't drink from this cup.
我今晚的心情跟你一样,尼尔
You're in just as good a mood as me tonight, Neal.
这才不是“L”
It's not a goddamned L.
还有很多空间
Plenty of room.
这蘑菇吃起来跟猫砂一样
These mushrooms taste like cat litter.
-基亚娜…-嗯?
-Kiana... -Hm?
走吧
Come on.
请勿进入
怎么了?
What?
这是尼尔的
This was Neal's.
他总是在欧姆蛋里加这个
He always put it on his omelet.
案发当晚他在现场
He was here the night of the shooting.
金…
Kim...
嗯?
Yeah?
我们判定这是克丽茜的血迹…
We I.D.'d this spatter as from Krissy...
但如果尼尔在场…
but if Neal was here...
这也有可能是他的血迹
The blood could have been from him.
对
Right.
他开枪
He opens fire,
然后被巴斯高射中
he gets shot by Basco.
逃出餐厅
Fled out the door.
对
Right.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
马上传给我
Send it to me right now.
嗯,好的,没错
Yeah. Okay. Yeah, that's right.
谢谢
Thank you.
金
Kim.
我们找到他了
We found him.
尼尔?
Neal?
对,案发当晚他在现场,还中了弹
Yeah. He was there the night of the shooting. And he was shot.
是怎么知道的?
Well, how did we know?
地上的血迹有交叉污染
Well, the blood drops on the ground had corrupt D.N.A.
DNA被破坏了
from cross-contamination.
我请监识人员检查辣酱瓶,结果上面有尼尔的指纹
I had techs run the hot sauce bottle. Had Neal's prints on it.
这表示他当时在场,而且中了枪
So, he was there and he was shot.
监识人员马上就会把结果传给我
Techs are sending me results right now.
嗯
Huh.
他的全名是尼尔安德鲁罗杰
His full name is Neal Andrew Rogers.
他是公立学校的退休老师,所以档案里有他的指纹
He's a retired public school teacher, that's why his prints are on file.
他家离餐厅只有两英里
And he lives two miles from the diner.
你们看这个
Now, check this out.
好…
Okay...
尼尔坐在这里
so, this is where Neal was sitting.
他开火,然后被击中
He opens fire, he gets clipped.
那是他的血溅
That's his blood splatter.
他有可能就是那名枪手,被那把点45击中
It's possible he's our shooter, got clipped by that forty-five.
嗯
Yeah.
但点45会留下更大的伤口
That forty-five would have left a big-a** wound.
嗯
Hm.
也有可能只是目击者
He could also be a witness.
总之,现在去逮捕他吧
Either way, let's grab him up now.
走吧
Let's go.
好的
Alright.
这家伙能犯下大规模谋杀案,我却没看出来
This man was capable of mass murder and I didn't see it.
你当然看不出来,事情不是这样运作的
You can't see it. It doesn't work like that.
五个人被枪杀,亚当
Five people were gunned down, Adam.
不管你多专心
You're never gonna see this guy was a killer,
都不可能看出他是凶手的
no matter how dialed in you were.
我们受过训练,理应注意到细节
We're trained to notice details.
连读心术都会?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表