开始拉封锁线
And start taping off the scene.
闲杂人等不得进入封锁线内
Nobody inside the tape that doesn't belong.
是的,长官
Yes, Ma'am.
-洛迪古斯…-嗯
-Rodriguez... -Mm-hmm.
晚点再去调警用监视器,和摄影机画面
Pull pods and cams later.
现在先派你的手下去清查街区
For now, have your people start canvassing the neighborhood
寻找目击证人
for witnesses.
肯定有人看到些什么
Somebody had to have seen something.
-收到 -警探…
-Copy that. -Detective...
那是凶器吗?
Is that the murder weapon?
不是,那是被害人的
Negative. It belonged to the victim.
我戴手套从他手中取下来的,以免尸体痉挛
I gloved up and removed it from his hand in case of cadaveric spasms.
查到他的身份了?
You I.D. him already?
劳尔托比亚斯,他住在这里
Raul Tobias. He lives here.
好的,还有什么我需要知道的吗?
Okay. What else do I need to know?
照他太太的说法,他拿起那把手♥枪♥
Well, according to his wife, he armed himself with that pistol,
与三名疑似帮派成员对峙
then confronted three gang member types
他们正在偷他的催化转换器
who were stealing his catalytic converter.
疑似帮派成员?
Gang member types?
她是这么说的
Her words.
他们都戴着滑雪面具
They were wearing ski masks,
她说枪手比另外两名犯人高
she said that the shooter was taller than the other two.
犯人有车吗?
Offenders have a car?
就算有,也是停在视线范围外
Well, if they did, it was parked out of sight.
那种东西能卖♥♥多少钱?500?
Those things go for what, five hundred?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay.
既然你第一个抵达现场
Since you were first on the scene,
文书工作就交给你
I'll have you be the paper car.
初步报告给你写,其余的我来补充,还有发出全境通告
Initial report is yours, I'll write the rest. And put out a BOLO.
没问题
You got it.
他太太在哪?
Where's the wife?
好的
All right.
我真不敢相信他死了
I can't believe he's dead.
我该怎么办?
what am I going to do?
小孩再过几个小时就放学回家了
The kids are getting home from school in a few hours.
抱歉,我知道这很难,但…
I'm sorry. I know that this is so hard. But...
我得问你几个问题
I have to ask you some questions now.
朱莉亚,你跟警♥察♥说有三名犯人
Julia, you told the officer that there were three offenders.
他们戴着面具,枪手很高
That they wore masks and that the shooter was tall.
你还记得其他细节吗?
Is there anything else that you can remember?
肤色、体型、衣着、刺青…
Skin color, build, clothing, tattoos...
事情发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
我不太会记这种事
I... I wasn't... I'm not good at remembering stuff like this.
没关系,慢慢来,深呼吸
It's okay, just take your time. Breathe.
我求他不要那么做
I... I begged him not to do it.
但他不听
He wouldn't listen.
他…拿起枪,然后…
And he just... he grabbed his gun and...
说他才不要变成被害人
and said he wasn't gonna be a victim.
朱莉亚,你有看到犯人上车吗?
Julia, did you see the offenders get into a car?
没有
No... no.
枪声一响,他们…
As soon as the shooting started, they just...
他们立刻徒步逃跑
they just ran away on foot.
他们往哪个方向跑?
And which way did they run?
他们分头跑
They split up.
被打中那个…
And just the one that was shot _
他跟不上
he...he couldn't keep up...
所以他朝反方向跑
so he just ran in the opposite direction.
被打中…
Shot...
你先生有开枪?
Your husband fired his gun?
对
Yes.
斯特拉顿,扩大封锁区,其中一名犯人中枪
Stratton, widen the perimeter. One of the offenders was shot.
搜索血迹
Check for a blood trail.
向当地所有医院发出全境通告
And put a BOLO out to all local hospitals,
看看有没有人
anybody being treated for a G.S.W.,
-因为枪伤去接受治疗 -收到
-I want to know about it. -Copy.
嗯
Yeah.
这是敲门谈话时拿到的
Got this from the knock-and-talk.
邻居听到骚动后走出来
Neighbor heard the commotion --stepped out,
开始用手♥机♥拍摄
started filming with his phone.
视频很晃,没拍到枪手
It's shaky. It doesn't show the shooter,
但有拍到其中一名犯人正在找掩护
but it does show one of the other offenders taking cover.
嗯,他在找掩护,手上没有武器,他不是枪手
Yeah. He's taking cover and he's unarmed, he's not the shooter.
那里,有看到吗?
Right there, you see it?
他碰了那辆车
He touched the car.
而且他没戴手套
And he's not wearing gloves.
把视频交给监识人员增强画面
Get this to a forensic tech to enhance.
我守着车子,确保我们取得指纹
I'll secure the car for prints.
我儿子打来的
It's my son.
他今天请病假,我得接个电♥话♥,你可以吗?
He's home sick today, I gotta take it. You good?
没问题,去吧
I got this. Go.
嘿
Hey.
谢了
Thanks.
不,我不想回答任何问题
No, I don't want to answer any questions.
我无话可说
I have nothing to tell you.
女士…
Ma'am...
请你离开
I want you gone.
女士,我只是在做我的工作
Ma'am, I am just doing my job.
我越快得到答案,就能越快离开
The sooner I get answers --the sooner I can leave.
不,我要说的都说完了
No, I'm done talking. I mean it!
你没有权力在这里烦我
You have no right to bother me!
有什么问题吗,女士?
What's the problem, ma'am?
问题是我不希望你们待在我家附近
The problem is I want you people away from my property.
你们没有理由待在这里
You have no reason for you to be here.
好的,听着,我们不是想打扰你
Okay, see, we're not trying to bother you.
但我们需要你的协助
But we do need your help --
你邻居劳尔中枪了
one of your neighbors, Raul _ he was shot.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
拜托,别烦我!
Please. Leave me alone!
我会离开的
I will leave you alone,
但我需要你先回答我的问题
but I need you to answer my questions first.
你认识劳尔吗?
Did you know Raul?
不!
No!
少在这里烦我!
Now get away from me!
我不希望你们出现在我家附近!
I don't want you anywhere near my property!
斯特拉顿,掩护我
Stratton, on me.
芝加哥警署!
Chicago P.D.!
站住!
Stop!
斯特拉顿,通知下去
Stratton, put it out.
所有单位注意,我们正在徒步追捕犯人
All units, we got an on-foot pursuit _
-男性…-他从后院…
-male... -He's westbound...
-灰色连帽衫,向西逃窜 -往西边走!
-...gray hoodie, heading west. -...through backyards!
收到,该区所有小队…
Copy, all units in the area...
警♥察♥,站住!
Police stop!
警♥察♥,站住!
Police, stop!
你无路可逃了!
There's nowhere to go!
让我看到你的手
Put your hands where I can see them.
手举起来!立刻举起来!
Hands! Put them up! Do it now!
我们在你的6点钟方向,我们围住他了
We're on your six! We got him covered!
我发誓我没有对他开枪
I... I didn't shoot him. I swear.
没关系,我们可以待会再谈
That's okay. We can talk it all out later.
现在先把你的手举起来,好吗?
For now, keep your hands where we can see them, all right?
掩护我
Cover me.
让我看到你的双手
Hands where I can see them.
不!
No, no!
停车!
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
5021艾迪!
Fifty-twenty-one Eddie!
派救护车到54街和康奈尔路交叉口
I need an ambo at the intersection of fifty-fourth and Cornell,
犯人被车撞到!
offender has been struck by a vehicle!
收到,5021艾迪,救护车在路上了
Copy, Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, ambo en route.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表