你总是能得到你想要的?
You get what you want?
不,通常不是,不过…
No. Not usually. But...
嗯
Mm.
我认为我能帮上忙
I think I can help?
嗯
Mm.
你想救我出来?
You gonna save me from it?
你觉得我没有试着帮自己脱离困境?
Do you think there's something I haven't done to save myself?
不是的
No.
他对我施压
He put a brick on me.
蒙哥马利是个慢郎中
Montgomery's a slow-roller.
他只担心他的退休金
He's scared about his pension.
他每次都只在搜索和确定逮捕时才出现
He arrives just in time for searches and guaranteed arrests,
和战术小组该有的行事作风完全相反
the exact opposite of what a Tact team should be.
我说了出来,他不喜欢
I said as much. He didn't like that.
我某天早上醒来,发现自己被调回去当巡警了
I woke up one day reassigned back to patrol.
他有很多朋友,对吧?
He's got a lot of friends, huh?
嗯
Yes.
再见,托利斯
I'll see you around, Torres.
我们有一个空缺
There's a spot open.
博伊特必须填补那个位子
Voight has to fill them.
你应该加入我们小组的
You should join our unit.
我很确定事情没那么简单
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that.
可以的
It can.
我绝对不可能获得批准…
There's no way in hell I'd ever get approved for that...
你们警长也不会同意的
or your Sergeant ever approve me for that.
他已经同意了
He already said yes.
只要你点头,那个位子就是你的
It's yours if you want it.
为什么?
Why?
你又不认识我
You don't know me.
我知道的够多了
I know enough.
你说呢?
What do you say?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表