Uh-uh. No, no...
-我没有要逃跑…-不,别再说谎了
-I'm not running from anything... -...no, no, no _ Enough of that.
我今天没心情听你瞎扯
'Cause I ain't in the mood today.
今天不行,知道吗?
Not today. Okay?
你的客户罗拔保特,犯下两起入室抢劫案
Your client, Robert Boyd committed two home invasion robberies,
过程中杀了三个人
killed three people in the process.
你在这行够久了
You've been in the game,
应该知道他会被判多长的刑期
long enough to know how to add up the prison sentences.
保特找你帮他销赃?
Did Boyd come to you to be a fence?
保特?我不知道这个名字
Boyd? I don't know the name.
我说我今天没心情来这套,看来说得不够清楚
I wasn't clear when I told you I wasn't in the mood.
把两台车都拖走
Tow both the cars,
派人过来搜查
get the team to come in here to search
查封屋内的所有东西
and seize everything in the residence,
把她列为三起谋杀案的疑犯
book her for all three murders.
她当这是儿戏…
She thinks it's a game...
-嘿,不行…-我们可以把你列为共犯…
-Hey, hey, hey --No, no, no... -We can get you as an accomplice...
不行
Hell no.
-当然可以 -我不做那种工作!
-Hell yeah. -I don't do jobs!
我不接杀人的工作!
I don't do kill jobs!
嘿!
Hey! Mm-mm.
没错,保特交给我一些物品
Boyd _ he gave me some merchandise, yeah!
但我根本没打算拿去卖♥♥
But I wasn't gonna sell it.
我本来就要报♥警♥的!
I was gonna report it!
东西都在楼上!
I got it upstairs!
嗯,失窃物品全都吻合
Yeah, stolen property was all a match.
查普曼签署逮捕令了
Chapman signed off on a warrant.
鲁塞克刚到保特家
Ruzek's dropping anchor at Boyd's.
我们也在过去的路上
And we're en route.
收到
Copy.
博伊特会在那里跟我们会合
Voight's gonna meet us there.
怎么了?
What?
没什么,我只是…我知道这对你和维拉来说很不容易
Nothing. I'm just... this has got to be a lot for you and Val.
是啊
Yeah.
这件事不会有结果的
It's not gonna work out.
我觉得她永远不会告诉我为什么
And I feel like she's never gonna tell me why.
她现在也不好过,奇云
She's going through a lot, Kev.
我们碰上问题了
We got a problem --
保特不在这里
Boyd's not here.
车牌辨识系统显示
Plate readers just flagged his vehicle
他的车在40街和韦恩街交叉路口,在大学附近
at fortieth and Wayne near the university.
大学附近?在尼克家附近?
Near the university? Near Nick's place?
嘿,亚当,那里有其他线索吗?
Yo Adam, we got another hit on that?
没有,但保特有可能认出了尼克
No. But Boyd could have I.D.'d Nick --
那孩子的背包上印着大学的名字
the kid had a damn backpack with his university name on it.
如果保特一直在找他,一路跟踪到大学
If Boyd's been trying to find him, stalking the university for him --
我们刚放那孩子回家
we just the sent kid home.
保特会把他杀了
Boyd's gonna kill him.
亚当,我们现在过去尼克家
Adam, we're on our way to Nick's now.
你的电♥话♥已转接至语♥音♥信箱…
Your call has been forwarded to the voicemail...
快接啊
Come on, man.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
他拒接
He declined it.
打给维拉,他会接她电♥话♥的
Call Val, he'll answer for her.
喂
Hello.
嘿,维拉,拜托帮我个忙,打电♥话♥给尼克…
Yo, Val --I need you to do me a favor, call Nick...
什么?为什么?我在他家
What? Why? I'm at his place.
什么?你去那里干嘛?
What? What the hell are you doing there?
我只是过来跟他解释,奇云,没什么大不了的
I just came to explain things to him, Kevin. It's not a big deal.
不行,维拉,立刻离开他家
No, Val. Get out of the house. Right now.
我不想跟你谈这个
I don't want to have this conversation.
不,维拉,你不明白
No, Val, you don't understand.
犯人认出尼克,现在正要过去
The offender I.D.'d Nick, he's coming there,
快点离开他家!
get the hell out the house!
你在说什么…
What are you talking...
维拉?
Val?
无线电
Radio.
有人在吗?
Hello?
保特!
Boyd!
芝加哥警署,保特,站住!
Chicago P.D., Boyd, stop!
芝加哥警署,把枪放下!
Chicago P.D., Put the gun down!
把枪放下!
Drop the weapon!
你们还好吗?
You guys good?
大家都还好吗?
Everybody all right?
维拉,你还好吗?
Val, you all right?
维拉?
Val? !
尼克,你在里面吗?
Nick, you in there?
嗯,我在这里
Yeah, I'm... I'm here.
不,别开门!
No, don't!
不,没事的,尼克,是奇云
No, it's fine, Nick, Nick, that's Kevin.
是奇云,安全了,来吧
It's just Kevin, it's safe. Come on. Come on.
是啊,尼克,你可以出来,一切都没事了
Yeah, Nick, you can come on out, man. Everything's okay.
不,别开门,再等一会
No, no, no, no, no... --don't... just... just wait a second.
嘿,奇云,没事的
Hey, Kevin, it's okay,
我们在里面多待一会
we're gonna wait in here for a second.
你说有人要过来的时候,我拿了一把刀
I grabbed a knife when you said there was someone here.
我们躲进来自卫
We came in here to barricade ourselves
尼克依旧有点不安
and Nick's still a little nervous.
别进来
Don't come in.
等等…你为什么要告诉他?
Wait, wait, wait... Why are you telling him that?
-他会以为我要伤害你 -嘿,尼克!
-He's gonna think I'm gonna hurt you. -Hey, Nick!
-他会以为我会伤害你的 -你不必担心那种事
-I'm not gonna hurt you. -You don't have to worry about that.
你不必担心那种事
You don't have to worry about that.
我们知道你不会伤害她,好吗?
We know you're not gonna hurt her, all right?
他认为我会!
He does!
他会跟你说我是危险人物
He's gonna tell you I'm dangerous.
他会确保我再也见不到你
He's gonna make sure I never see you again.
那不是真的
That's not true.
出来吧,尼克,不会有那种事的
Come on, Nick. That's not gonna happen, man.
不,听我说,大家听我说…
No, no, no, listen to me, everyone just listen to me --
我是在保护你,但他想把你从我身边夺走
I was protecting you, but he's... he's trying to take you away from me.
他在撒谎!
He's lying!
他是个骗子!你必须听我说!
I... he is a liar! You have to listen to me!
放开她
Let her go.
放开她
Let her go.
不,听我说
No, no, no, listen to me.
尼克…
Nick...
尼克,没有人认为…
Nick, nobody thinks...
-把刀放下 -你会伤害她!
-...put the knife down. -...you're gonna hurt her!
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
不,我…
No, no... I... No, no, no...
尼克,把刀放下
Nick, put down the knife.
-不!-快放下!
-No! No, no, no... -Put it down!
不!
No! No!
我不能放她走!我需要她!
I'm not gonna let her go! I need her!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
不!
No!
放开她!
Let her go!
不!我不会伤害她的!
No! No, no, no, no! I'm not gonna hurt her!
-你没事了 -维拉,他不了解你
-You're okay. You're all right. -Val, he doesn't know you.
听我说,没事了
Listen to my voice. It's fine.
他不像我这么了解你!他试图让你厌恶我,维拉!
He doesn't know you like I do! He tried to turn you against me, Val!
-不!我不会伤害她的!维拉!-你还好吗?你有受伤吗?
-No, no! I'm not gonna hurt her! Val! -You all right? Are you hurt?
维拉!我不会伤害你的!拜托!
Val! I'm not gonna hurt you! Please!
好的…
All right...
不!维拉…我不会伤害她的!
No, no, no! Val, Val, Val... I'm not gonna hurt her!
-不,不要怕我!-她身上有伤,伤口不深…
-No, no, no, don't be scared of me! -She has a wound. It's shallow...
-他不了解你…-她会没事的
-He doesn't know about you... -...she'll be all right.
他不知道你♥妈♥的♥事,他不知道…
He doesn't know about your mom. He doesn't know...
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
走吧
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表