I didn't know that it was... it was this...
这种事…
This...
所以加百列才会报♥警♥,对吧?
That's why Gabriel called police, right?
不,尼克不是…
No. No, Nick's not...
尼克在我这里的治疗时间不长
Nick wasn't my patient long.
他将一些情感投射到我身上
He redirected some feelings onto me,
这在治疗过程中很常见
it's not uncommon in therapy.
叫移情作用
It's called transference.
难免会发生
It happens.
我将他转介给另一位治疗师
I referred him to another therapist.
所以当时他才会跑来我办公室
And that's when he showed up at my office
我哥才会报♥警♥
and that's when my brother called the cops.
嗯,好的
Hm. Okay.
方便的话,请你来局里一趟
Well, I'm gonna need you to come in
我们要问你一些问题
so we can ask you some questions, if you don't mind.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
关于他的下落、他的家人,或者他出事会去哪
About his whereabouts, his family, where he might in a crisis.
我只有在治疗过程跟尼克交谈过
I've only ever talked to Nick in session,
你也知道我不能透露那些内容
and you know that I can't tell you any of that.
他所说的一切都属于保密范畴
Everything that he said is privileged.
除非他构成直接威胁
Unless he's a direct threat.
在治疗过程中,我不认为他是
In session, and I don't believe that he was.
尼克在治疗中从来没有,对自己或他人构成威胁
Nick never posed a threat to himself or others in session.
他现在是了
He's a threat right now.
他是谋杀案的主要疑犯
He's our lead murder suspect.
他在未经你同意下持有你的照片
He has photos of you that you didn't consent to...
持有照片不代表他犯下谋杀案
Photos don't mean that he committed a murder.
奇云,我不能违背我的职业道德
Kevin, I can't compromise my oath.
如果他是危险人物,这样就不算违背职业道德
It's not compromising if he's a danger.
我不认为他是危险人物
And I don't believe that he is.
没错,他的心理状态很差
He's in a bad mental state, yes, clearly,
但我并不认为他有暴♥力♥倾向
but I don't believe that he's violent.
我不认为他会杀人
I don't think that he killed anyone.
基汀不喜欢他的邻居
Keating didn't like his neighbors.
事实上,维拉,他不喜欢你
Hell, Val, he didn't like you.
我们对他进行了调查
We dug into him.
他经常在网络上发表相关的内容
He was posting about it all the time online.
而尼克披顿总是愤怒地,回应那些发文
And Nick Payton responded to those posts with anger.
这就是他的作案动机
That's motive.
他试图要保护你
He was trying to protect you.
我不相信他会杀人
I don't believe that he killed anyone.
他在治疗过程中从未构成直接威胁
He was never a direct threat in session.
因此,我不能跟你谈
And therefore, I can't talk to you.
还有其他病人在等我
And I have patients waiting.
好,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
查普曼确认了
Yeah, Chapman confirmed,
我们无法强迫维拉提供,治疗过程中的任何资讯
we cannot compel Val to give us anything from session.
她有权尊重尼克的保密性
It's within her right to respect Nick's confidentiality.
你真的无法说服她帮我们?
I mean, you really can't get her to help us?
我试过了,我自己也不明白
I tried. I don't understand it either.
好吧,没关系
All right, fine.
好,关于尼克,我们还知道什么线索?
All right, so what else do we have on Nick?
我是说,他一名24岁的化学研究生
I mean, he's a twenty-four-year-old chemistry student --
他真的有能力躲避我们的追踪吗?
he's really capable of hiding from us?
他没有其他家人
He's got no family left.
母亲去年过世
Mom died last year.
父亲并未参与他的生活,似乎也没什么朋友…
Dad was never in the picture, doesn't seem to have many friends...
所以能协助他逃跑的人不多
that's not a lot of known associates to run.
案发后他的手♥机♥就一直关机
And his cell phone has been off since the shooting.
他在几小时前登入过社群媒体
He accessed his social media a couple hours ago.
但他的网际协定地址,经过几所公共图书馆跳转
But He bounced his I.P. through a couple public libraries.
他的网际协定地址有跳转?
He's bouncing his I.P.?
对,他很年轻,也很聪明
Yeah, he's young, he's smart,
他对科技相当熟悉,可能有用程序
he's tech savvy and he's probably using a program.
嗯,也许他很聪明,但他一个人
Yeah, well maybe he's smart, but he's isolated,
他没有朋友,也没地方去…
he doesn't know anybody, he's got no place to go...
所以他应该会躲在他熟悉的地方,不是吗?
So, chances are --he's gonna be hiding out someplace he knows, right?
去调查他的历史数据
So, run his historical data _
除了他家,他还会去哪使用无线网络?
I mean, other than his house, where is he accessing Wi-Fi?
他应该就在那里
That's where he's gonna be.
金?
Kim?
嗯?
Yeah?
托利斯在哪?
Where's Torres?
他请了几天补休
Uh, he took a couple of comp days off.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道,他没说
I don't know. He didn't say.
确定他会来吗?
We sure this guy's coming?
他常来这里
This is where he goes.
他这一年来每天都在这里上网
He's accessed this network every day for a year.
他会出现的,等着就是了
He'll show. Hold tight.
你觉得维拉为什么如此坚决,为尼克辩护?
Why do you think Val was so adamant in defending Nick?
我不清楚
No idea.
她就是无法理解我在说什么
She just couldn't understand what I was saying about him.
这很奇怪
It was strange.
我是说,他有她的照片
I mean, he had pictures of her.
我不懂
I don't understand.
那你们俩还好吗?
Well, have two have been okay?
应该吧
I thought so.
我们没有认真交往,不过这是她想要的
It's been casual, but that's what she wants.
那你想要什么?
And what do you want?
好的,保持警觉
All right, look alive.
出现一名白人男性,穿着黑色连帽衫、棕色外套
We got a male, white, black hoodie, brown jacket,
正走向商店
he's walking toward the store.
嗯,没错,就是他
Yeah. We got a positive. That's him.
尼克披顿…
Nick Payton...
把手从口袋拿出来
take your hands out your pockets,
把手举起来
put them up where I can see them.
把手举起来!
Put them up where I can see them!
不…
No, no, no...
奇云,你不懂
Kevin, you don't understand.
转过去,别看我,转过去
Turn around. Don't look at me. Turn around.
奇云,等等…
Kevin, wait...
闭嘴
Shut up.
不…
No...
你不懂,我没有杀人
You don't understand, I didn't shoot anyone.
我只是在照看维拉
I was just keeping an eye on Val.
想保护她,确保她平安无事
I like to know that she's protected and safe.
所以你才杀死基汀?
So, that's why you killed Keating?
为了保护维拉,确保她平安无事?
To make sure that Val was protected and safe?
不,我不知道他死了
No, no, I didn't know he died?
我没有杀人,但没错,我是在保护她安全
I didn't kill anyone, but yes, I was keeping her safe.
我在那里照顾她
I was there keeping an eye on her.
好,所以出了什么事?基汀试图阻止你?
All right, so what happened? Keating try something?
惹你生气?所以你闯进去?
You got mad? You broke in?
我没有!
No, no... I... no!
因为我看到你了,尼克
'Cause I saw you, Nick.
我…这…
I... you know, this...
我看到你了
I saw you.
我知道,奇云,我知道你有看到我
I know, Kevin. I know you saw me.
所以我不得不跑走
That's why I had to run.
因为我知道你会怎么反应,因为你总是这样反应
Because I knew how you would react, because this is how you always react.
你总是太投入
You always invest too much,
把事情看成私人恩怨,模糊界线…
you make things too personal, you blur lines...
等等…
Wait...
我知道我无法相信你…
I knew that I couldn't trust that you...
-等等…-能理解这个情况…
-Hell no. Hold up... -...to understand this situation...
所以我…
So, I...
等等,你有在听我们说话吗?
Hold up. Have you been listening to us?
我不是杀人凶手
I'm not a killer.
我只是在照顾她罢了
I was just keeping an eye on her.
有一个男人
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表