这件上衣…
This really is...
真的很好看
a great shirt.
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thank you. -Mm-hmm.
你人真好
You're sweet.
我相信要跟你共进早餐的女性,也会喜欢的
I'm sure the woman you're meeting for breakfast is gonna love it too.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
没关系的
It's fine.
没有规则、没有约束,纯粹享乐
No rules. No restrictions. Just fun.
其实
The truth is,
我今天要帮我一个好朋友
I'm hosting a fundraiser today
主持募款活动
with a very, very good friend of mine.
打扮得这么帅
Well, looking this good,
你肯定会募到很多钱
you're definitely going to raise a lot of money.
谢了
Appreciate that.
小心点就是了
Just be careful.
是一场募款活动
It's a fundraiser.
不,是指我们昨晚聊的事
No -- What we talked about last night.
不要担下太多工作…
Not taking on too much work...
不要试着满足所有人…
not trying to be all things to all people...
嗯
Hm.
你是心理医生之类的?
What are you like _ some kind of shrink?
差不多
Something like that.
我会尽力的
I'm gonna do my best.
我得走了
I gotta run.
-晚点见?-好的
-See you later? -Yes, ma'am.
等不及了
Can't wait.
这个计划
And this project has been something
一直是海普和我…
that Hype and I have been dreaming about...
从小的梦想
since we were kids.
没错
Yes, sir.
我们已经取得很大的进展
And we're making a lot of progress.
因为今天我们站在这里…
Because we're here today...
目标是筹到五十万美元
so that we could raise the five hundred thousand dollars
来建设这个地方
that it's gonna take to build this space right here.
嘿,但如果有企业巨擘,愿意捐更多的话
Hey, but if any of you corporate big wigs feel like giving more --
我们也很欢迎
we're happy to take that, too.
城市愿景社区中心
不,说真的,我们可以尽快开工
No, seriously, we can just get down to business,
把它盖起来,开始帮助孩子们!
build this damn thing and start helping kids!
但我们得抢在帮派之前找到他们
But we gotta find them before the gangs do.
-没错!-没错
-That's right! -That's right.
是啊!
Yeah!
这里的情况就是这样
That's how it goes around here.
我是说,我自己也经历过
I mean, that's how it went for me, anyway.
但就是需要有人开诚布公,对吧?
But it takes that kind of honesty, right?
需要像海普这样的人…
It takes people like Hype...
分享自己的故事、错误和胜利
sharing their experiences, their mistakes... and their victories, too.
这就是最真实的启发
I mean, this is what true inspiration looks like.
像他这么辛苦地长大
To grow up as hard as he did,
还能成为不只是成功
yet still be able to find a way to not just be successful
更是一名卓越企业家,实在很厉害
but a significant entrepreneur is more than amazing.
13间面包店
Thirteen bakeries,
七间咖啡店
seven coffee shops,
四家洗车店,未来还有更多
four carwashes and more to come, baby.
嘿,但今天的重点不是我,也不是阿特沃警员
Hey, but today ain't about me and it ain't about Officer Atwater.
而是那些孩子们
Today is about the kids.
我们的未来
The future!
没错,而未来就是…
Yes, and the future is _
城市愿景社区中心
The Urban Vision Community Center.
掌声鼓励一下!
Can you all make some noise!
5021来了!
Fifty-twenty-one showed up!
你好吗?
What's up, boy?
天啊!
Damn!
谢谢你邀我们来,兄弟
Thanks for inviting us, bro.
你们出席对我真的很重要
Means a lot that you all came.
别客气,兄弟
Of course, bro.
跟你说,我真的很以你为荣
I'll tell you _ I'm real proud of you.
我是说,你真的去做了…
I mean, you're actually doing it...
坚持下去,打造社区中心
following through, building a community center.
感觉好疯狂
Feels crazy.
我觉得自己很幸运
You know, I'm just blessed, dog.
能参与这个计划…
To be part of this project...
跟像海普这么棒的兄弟一起工作
to be working with Hype, who's such an unbelievable brother.
他彻底改变自己的人生,坚持不懈地做下去
Changed his whole life. And he just pushing through.
你们俩真是一对好拍档
You guys are good together.
你们应该开个播客的
You should start a podcast.
好,是从那边传来的
All right, that came from over there.
大家分头行动
Let's split up.
5021艾达,发生枪击事件
Fifty-twenty-one, Ida I got shots fired
77街和卡本特街附近
in the vicinity of seventy-seventh and Carpenter.
收到,5021艾达…
Copy, Fifty-twenty-one, Ida...
嘿,我是警♥察♥,站住
Hey. Hey, police, stop.
站住
Stop, stop, stop.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
我上班迟到了
I'm just late for work.
你有看到枪手吗?
You see a shooter over there?
没有,我什么都没看见
No. Didn't see a thing.
好的
All right.
嘿!芝加哥警署!
Hey! Hey! Chicago "P.D.!"
后退,所有人后退!
Back up, everybody, back up!
没人看到枪手?
Nobody saw anything?
没有
Nah, man.
有人看到事发经过吗?
Anybody know what happened?
该死
Damn.
真的假的?
Really?
你们什么都没看到?
You didn't see nothing?
我是情报组的奇云阿特沃警员
Yes, this is Officer Kevin Atwater, Intelligence,
警徽编号♥52784
badge number five-two-seven-eight-four,
有一名男性胸部中枪倒地
I've got a man down with a "G.S.W." to the chest.
立刻派救护车到,78街和鸭巴甸路交叉口
I need an ambo to seventy-eighth and Aberdeen right now.
有人目击枪击吗?
Anyone witness the shooting?
看到有人逃跑吗?
See someone running?
车子驶离现场?
A car drive off?
任何线索?
Anything?
没有?
No?
你们什么都没看到?
No one saw anything?
没有
No, man.
-没有吗?-没有
-No? -No.
那你呢?
How about you?
你什么都没看到?
You didn't see anything?
没有
Nah.
算了吧,兄弟
Let it go, bro.
他们是不会开口的,至少现在不会
They're not going to talk to us. Not now, anyway.
今天的重点不是我,也不是阿特沃警员
It ain't about me and it ain't about Officer Atwater.
而是那些孩子们
Today is about the kids.
不好意思,我来
Excuse me, I got it.
看来不像是抢案
Doesn't appear to be a robbery.
钱包、现金、信♥用♥卡♥,都还在被害人身上
Wallet, cash, credit cards all found on the victim's person.
好,知道名字了吗?
Okay. You got a name?
名字是阿隆佐费里兹,22岁
The name's Alonzo Freeze, age twenty-two.
住在距离这里几个街区的地方
Lives a couple blocks away from here.
前科?
Sheet?
没有
No.
嗯
Huh.
在围栏那边找到两颗子弹
Found two slugs in that fence.
犯罪监识人员正在取证
Crime techs are recovering them now.
很好
Okay, good.
我猜我们在这一带得不到太多协助
Well, I'm guessing we're not going to get a lot of help around here,
但还是试试看
but give it a shot.
仔细调查现场
Work the scene.
好的,奇云,你去通知他家人
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表