Run it. Find me who that someone is.
抱歉,我完全找不到,那支抛弃式手♥机♥的线索
Nah, man, I got nothing on this burner that texted Basco.
购买♥♥地点呢?
Place of purchase?
一家小型药局,没有监视器,没有数码脚印
Uh, it was a small drug store, so no cams, no digital footprint,
没有其他值得注意的简讯,几乎没有通话
no other texts of note, hardly any calls,
凶杀案过后电♥话♥就关机了
phone's been off since the murders.
我去跟帮派组的人谈谈
Let me go talk to somebody in the Gang unit.
他们也许会知道是谁下令的
They might have a lead on an enforcer that could've made this hit.
嗯
Yeah.
我去打电♥话♥给斯泰特维尔监狱
And I'll call Stateville.
-嗯 -查查巴斯高的狱友
-Yeah. -Run Basco's cellies.
好的,很好
Okay, good.
好,你需要什么?
All right, what do you need?
专心办这个案子,就这样
To work this case, that's all I need.
嘿
Hey.
关于巴斯高,你还记得其他事吗?
What else do you remember about Basco?
他总是自己一个人?
Was he always alone?
我不知道…应该是吧
I don't know... Maybe.
我当时只顾着自己的事,亚当
I was compartmentalizing, Adam.
专心在处理里德的工作
I was focusing on the work for Reid
所以没留意
so I wasn't really paying attention.
我什么都没注意到,因为我把警♥察♥模式关掉了
I didn't notice anything because I turned my cop brain off.
你不可能刻意关掉警♥察♥模式的
You couldn't do that off if you tried.
-我关掉了 -金
-I did. -Kim.
我关掉了
I did.
好的,走吧
All right. Come on.
我不要回家
I'm not going home.
没有要回家,走吧,我有个主意
That's not where we're going. Come on. I got an idea.
好的
Okay.
嘿,警员
Hey, Officer.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿,可以让我们看一下现场吗?
Hey, you guys -- mind giving us the scene for a second?
谢了
Thanks.
金,你观察到很多,我保证
You noticed a lot, Kim. I guarantee it.
你只是需要想起来
You just have to remember.
好,你每天晚上都坐在这里?
All right, you sat here every night?
对
Yep.
好,那巴斯高呢?
All right. And Basco?
他也都坐在同个座位,在那边
He sat in the same booth too. Right there.
好的,很好
All right good.
好,还有什么?
Okay, what else?
任何气味?他有抽烟吗?
Any smells? The guy a smoker?
他经常用手♥机♥
He was on his phone a lot.
好,他总是自己一个人?
Okay. Was he always alone?
我不…
I d...
好,你坐在那边工作
All right, you're... you're sitting there, you're working,
他们又端了一杯咖啡给你
they bring you a new cup of coffee,
你抬头一看
so you look up,
看到巴斯高在那边用手♥机♥…
you see Basco over there on his phone...
把那些夜晚分开,行吗?
just separate the nights, okay?
他都穿同一件外套?
Was he wearing the same jacket?
不是
No.
有一天他穿了一件皮夹克
He was wearing a leather jacket one of the nights.
当时他身边有其他人
And he was with someone.
嘿,再一天就好
Hey. Just one more day.
事情没那么简单,好吗?没人可以轻易脱身
That's not how it works. Alright? No one gets out clean and easy.
小声一点
Keep your voice down.
好的
Okay.
我印象中那家伙不太高兴,他们在争执
I don't' think this guy was happy. They were arguing.
那人长什么样子?
What'd the guy look like?
20几岁,拉丁裔
Twenties. Latino.
很高
Very tall.
我瞄了一眼车牌
I glanced up at the plates.
对,我想起来了,迪斯可卜
Yeah, yeah, I remember that now. Disco Bob.
什么?
What?
D、B,迪斯可卜…
D.B. Disco Bob...
我记得当时我想到你♥爸♥
I remember thinking of your dad
因为车牌上有那些字母
because those were the letters on the plates.
好,所以跟巴斯高起争执的这个人
Okay, so... so this guy who was arguing with Basco,
他走出去
he walked out,
进了一辆深色的车
he got into a dark car
车牌上有D、B两个字母
and D.B. were on the plate.
这是南帕内尔一间五金行拍到的
This is from a hardware store on South Parnell.
离那间餐厅两个街区
It's two blocks from the diner.
连续三个晚上,都没有车牌上带有D、B的车
Third night in a row, there's no car flagged with a D.B.
好,所以他往另外一边走,你有查到什么吗,奇云?
Okay. So, he went the other way. You got anything, Kev?
我正在处理
I'm working it. I'm working it.
西43街上有一间便利商店
I've got a Seven-Eleven on West forty-third Street
可是监视器画面不够清晰,看不到车牌
but the cameras aren't clear enough for me to see through traffic.
劳里森公园,他们把资料传过来了吗?
Lauridsen Park _ did they send you anything yet?
他们说有,但我没收到
Claim they have, but my inbox is empty.
等等,有一辆巴士转进帕内尔
Hold up. Bus cam turning onto Parnell.
四天前,晚上10点17分
Four nights ago. Ten-seventeen P.M.
黑色吉普车,金,准备好了吗?
Black Jeep. Kim, you ready?
说
Go.
6DB85K
Six-David-Boy-eight-five-King.
查到了
I got a hit. I got a hit.
车主是荷西加西亚
Car belongs to a Jose Garcia,
记录显示他是普恩特斯帮的成员,前科累累
indexed member of the Puentes gang with a long sheet.
事情没那么简单,好吗?没人可以轻易脱身
That's not how it works. No one gets out clean and easy.
嘿,小声一点
Hey, keep your voice down.
赶快处理好,这件事就能到此为止,好吗?
Just handle it. and we can all be done, all right?
我想就是他
I think that's him.
他就是我跟你说,和巴斯高起争执的那个人
He was the guy I was telling you about who was arguing with Basco.
那些简讯有可能是他发的
He could've sent those texts.
那就是动机
That's motive.
他曾两次因运送毒品被抓,上个月还有一次醉驾记录
He's got two prior delivery busts, and a D.U.I. pinch a month ago.
没有出席庭审
Missed a court appearance.
目前身上有一张逮捕令
He's got an active bench warrant out on him.
立刻去逮捕他吧
Let's scoop his a** up right now.
出发
Let's go.
先开车经过,看他在不在家
Do a drive-by first, check to see if he's home.
收到
Copy you.
哇,发现动静了,他在外面
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We got movement, he's outside.
别让他开车离开,围堵他
Don't let him go mobile, jam him in.
收到,他正朝你那边过去
Copy that. He's coming your way.
下车!把手举起来!
Out of the car! Hands where I can see them!
让我看到你的手!
Show me your hands!
快点下车!
Get out of the vehicle!
下车!
Get out of the car!
给我看你的警徽!
Dejame ver tu placa!
他想看我们的警徽,我们是警♥察♥,千真万确
He wants to see our badges. Somos policias de verdad.
嘿!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
你看!
Look, look, look!
看到了吧!
You see!
下车!
Saiga del coche!
立刻下来!
Fuera, salga ahora!
我抓住他了
I got him.
转过去,嗯?
Turn your a** around. Huh?
你有什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with you?
我律师有跟法官我无法出庭
Mi abogado le dijo al juez que no pude cumplir mi cita.
我找到一份工作…
Yo consegui un trabajo, yo...
我对你醉驾那件事没兴趣
No me importa tu D.U.I.
我知道你会说英文,加西亚
And I know you speak English, Garcia.
我在你的车尾箱发现这个
I found this in your trunk.
这就是传送威胁简讯
It's a match for the burner
给加百列巴斯高的那支抛弃式手♥机♥
that sent Gabriel Basco threatening texts in English --
“付钱,否则死路一条”
Pay up or die.
你记得传送那些信息吗?
You remember sending those?
现在巴斯高和另外四个,无辜的人死了
And now Basco and four other innocent people are all dead --
在餐厅里惨遭杀害
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表