嘿,海普,看着我
Hey, Hype, look at me. Look at me.
我们需要你,好吗?
We need you, okay?
我们需要你
We need you.
我们需要你
We need you, man.
大家需要你
The people need you.
拜托,撑住,不要放弃,海普
Come on, man. Stay strong. Don't give up, Hype.
海普,不要放弃
Hype, don't give up.
海普,不要放弃
Hype, don't give up, man.
海普!
Hype!
海普!
Hype!
他是个好人
He was a good man.
现在他走了
Now he's gone.
没人可以取代他
There's nobody that can replace him.
暴♥力♥的循环会不断地上演
Cycle of violence just keeps going on and on.
嗯
Yeah.
但那不是你的责任
But it's not on you.
你知道的,我在想…
You know, I was thinking...
也许我们应该把海普,在这个案子中的角色保密
probably best we keep Hype's role in all this quiet.
什么?
What?
不必让别人知道他跟我们合作,戴窃听器…
Nobody needs to know he was working with us, wearing a wire...
没有必要毁了他的成就
No point in ruining his legacy.
嗯
Hm.
谢了,沙展
Appreciate that, Sarge.
这样对当地银行、生意,会有很大的帮助
That's gonna go a long way with all the local banks, the businesses.
你知道的,人们爱听好故事
You know, people love a good story.
帮派分子变成回馈社会的企业家
Gangster turned entrepreneur who gives back to the city.
但当那条界线变得模糊时…
But when the lines get blurred...
那些合法的钱很快就会消失不见
all that white money tends to dry up pretty fast.
嗯
Hm.
那我说路德是疑犯
So, I will say that Luther was a person of interest,
我们在现场监视他,然后听到枪声
we were surveilling him on the premises and we heard gunshots...
因为事发经过就是这样
Because that's what happened.
嗯
Right.
事发经过就是这样
That's what happened.
奇云…
Kevin...
别再对我撒谎
Don't lie to me again.
我不管你的目的有多崇高,别再做出那种事
I mean, I don't care how noble your objectives are just... don't do it.
这里不是那样运作的
That's not how things work around here.
抱歉,沙展
I'm sorry, Sarge.
不,我不要道歉,别再撒谎就是了
No, I don't want an apology. Just don't do it.
跟我说实话,我才能替你撒谎
You tell me the truth, so I can lie for you.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表