I will come to your party.
那你同意了?
Is it a yes?
好的,老大,我们拿到那笔钱了
All right boss, we secured the money.
基亚娜,周三我会把裙子送过去
Kiana, I'll have a dress sent over Wednesday
我的发型师和化妆师,那天也可以去你那
and my hair and make-up girls can come that day.
头发我可以自己弄
I can do my own hair.
他们会很乐意领工资的
They'll be happy for the paycheck.
还有,我相信不需要我多说
Also, I'm sure it doesn't need to be said,
但在派对上尽量别提到你的工作
but let's keep the talk of your job to a minimum at the event.
还有没必要提到你♥爸♥
And we don't need to mention your father.
这些话是你♥爸♥帮你拟的稿子吗?
Is your father scripting your words for you now?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你准备了白人执法的长篇大论,跑来我家客厅求我借你钱后
That's quite rich after you prepared a script of white law enforcement
居然还能讲出这种话
while begging for money in my sitting room.
基亚娜,我们该走了
Kiana, we better get going.
去吧
Go.
星期三见
I'll see you Wednesday.
走吧
Let's go.
好,还有20分钟,有动静吗?
All right, twenty minutes out. Anything?
还没,格雷戈里的手♥机♥没响
No, not yet. Gregory's phone is silent.
犯人的手♥机♥还没开机
Offenders' phone isn't on yet.
是那笔钱?
That it?
对,全部弄到了,有什么消息吗?
Yeah, we got it all. Any word?
没有,托利斯和阿特沃就位了
No. Torres and Atwater are in position.
还没发现犯人
They don't have eyes yet.
把现金装到这里
Here, transfer the cash.
内层装了追踪器
Tracker's in the lining.
有收到讯号♥吗?
You getting a signal?
讯号♥很清楚
Pinging loud and clear.
今天没人能拿走你♥妈♥的♥钱
No one's getting your mom's money today.
只要能确保孩子们平安无事,这笔钱我一点都不在乎
As long as we get those kids safe, they can burn it for all I care.
来了
Uh, here we go,
那部预付型手♥机♥开机了
the pay-as-you-go just turned on.
是他们,是犯人打来的
It's them. It's the offenders.
喂
Hello.
你弄到钱了吗?
Do you have the money?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
把钱丢进东侧通道的
You will drop it in the red spray-painted garbage barrel
红色喷漆垃圾桶里
off the east access road.
我需要知道她们还活着
I need to know they're alive.
要是警♥察♥出现,你小孩就死定了
Any sign of cops, your kids are dead.
等我们拿到钱,就会把她们的位置告诉你
When we get the money, we'll give you their location.
现在把钱拿过去
Drop the money now.
该死,我还来不及定位,手♥机♥就关机了
Damnit, phone went dark before I could locate.
好的,行动吧,保持冷静
All right, let's move. Stay steady.
去吧,亚当
Go, Adam.
袋子投进去了
Bag's been dropped.
你还好吗?
You good?
我很焦虑
I'm anxious.
嗯
Yeah.
做这行总是没时间消化情绪
Thing about this job is no time to process.
从来没有
Ever.
嗯,这也是我喜欢这行的原因之一
Mm-hmm. That's one of the things I like about it.
好的,手♥机♥开机了,立刻定位
Alright, phone's back on. Pinging it now.
好的,一英里外有一个讯号♥
Okay, I've got one ping a mile away.
但它是不连续的
It's not consecutive though.
嗯,他们在移♥动♥
Yeah. They're moving.
可能正要过来
Probably coming this way.
动作快
Just look alive.
我看到一辆客货车往这边开过来
I got eyes on a van coming this way.
有人看到车牌吗?
Anybody get the plates?
TH12D82
Tom-Henry-twelve-David-eighty-two.
车牌是赃车,肯定是他们
Plates came back hot. This has gotta be them.
所有人待命
Everybody hold.
犯人拿走那袋钱了
Offenders have the bag.
他把袋子丢掉
He tossed the bag.
他们把袋子丢掉,追踪器没了
We just lost our tracker, they dropped the bag.
好的,伯吉斯,你和库克带头
All right, Burgess _ you and Cook take point,
千万别跟丢那辆客货车
do not lose sight of that van.
好的,大家不要使用无线电
All right, everyone stay off their radio.
我有来电
I got a call coming in.
48街355号♥
Three-fifty-five, forty-eighth street.
拿到地址了,48街355号♥
Got an address -- Three-fifty-five, forty-eighth street.
交给我,我现在过去
I got it. I'm en route,
亚当,你去支援伯吉斯和库克
Adam -- you back up Burgess and Cook.
好的,我在现场,孩子们不在这里
All right, I'm on scene. The kids are not here.
影片不是在这里拍的
This is not where the video was taken.
这是陷阱
It's a trap.
他们知道有警♥察♥跟踪!
They know they have a police follow!
拦下那辆客货车!
Take that van!
立刻拦下那辆客货车!
Take that van right now!
亚当,你在哪?
Adam, where are you?
我们跟在犯人后面,他们在湖街
We have eyes, they're on Lake,
距离94号♥入口半英里
half-mile from the ninety-four entrance.
好,我在麦迪森大街,平行前进
Yeah. I'm on Madison, running parallel.
我现在过去找你
I'm coming to you right now.
孩子们可能在里面
The girls could be inside.
我会制♥造♥骚动分散注意力,从前面包抄他们,可以吗?
I'll create a diversion. Box them in from the front. You good?
动手吧
Go.
搞什么东西!你撞到我了!
What the hell was that! You just hit me!
你没看路吗?
You're not looking ahead of you?
你没长眼睛啊?
You don't have eyes?
没看到我吗?你撞到我了!
Did you not see me? You just hit me!
把车移开!
Move your car!
不!她有打方向灯!你先下车!
No! She had her signal on! Why don't you get out the car!
你没听到我的话吗?你撞到我们了
Are you not listening to me? You just hit us!
把车移开!
Move your car!
那你先下车啊!
Why don't get out the car then!
警♥察♥!把枪放下!
Police! Drop the gun!
给我下车
Get your a** out of the car.
是空的
It's empty.
金!
Kim!
她们不在这里
They're not here.
告诉我她们在哪?
Tell me where are they?
孩子们在哪?在哪?
Where are the kids? Where!
好,说吧
All right, talk to me.
还没查到孩子们在哪
No leads on the girls yet.
库克在讯问室里
Cook's in the interview room now.
这些犯人是谁?
Who are these offenders?
其中一人认识这家人
One of them knew the family.
约翰奈特,有多起前科,大多都是轻罪
John Knight, multiple priors, mostly petty.
抢劫、持有毒品
Robbery, possession.
去年秋天,约翰奈特担任
John Knight was Cara Miller's personal trainer
卡拉米勒的私人教练两个月
for two months last fall.
社群媒体和电♥话♥记录显示,他们有发生性关系
Social media and phone records indicate they were sleeping together.
她背叛她先生?
She was cheating on her husband?
我们怎么会没发现?
How did we not know that?
他们很谨慎,她有另一支手♥机♥,没有人知道
They were smart. She had a second phone, nobody even knew about.
她甚至不是他工作的,那间健身房♥的正式会员
She was never even a full-time member of the gym he worked at.
他们藏得很好
It was buried.
结果事情出了差池
And it went bad.
他以为她会为了他离开她先生
He thought she was gonna leave her husband for him,
他们能拿着赡养费,过上好日子
they would get spousal alimony, live a great life.
结果呢?
And instead, what?
她留在她先生身边
She stayed with her husband.
他死去的同伙是艾卢卡斯
His dead accomplice is Ed Lucas.
他们的信息显示,艾帮忙策划了绑♥架♥和赎金
Their texts make it pretty clear that Ed helped plan the kidnap and ransom.
他有一长串的前科,袭击、殴打、家暴
He has a real long sheet -- assault, battery, domestic violence.
艾卢卡斯是约翰奈特的室友
Ed Lucas was John Knight's roommate.
他给奈特洗♥脑♥,怂恿他
Got in his head, gassed him up,
让他觉得卡拉亏欠他
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表