把全境通告发出去,查出最后已知地址,行动吧
Get a BOLO out, find an L.K.A., let's go.
房♥客罗贝塔:他还没来,你在哪?
好,我们悄悄地过去
All right, let's move in quiet.
哇,等等,我看到疑犯了
Whoa, whoa, hold, hold, I got eyes.
嗯,我正在查那辆轿车的车牌…
Yeah, I'm running the plates on that sedan right now...
结果出来了,是赃车
Sedan just came back hot.
今天早上在洪堡公园被偷的
It was stolen out of Humboldt Park this morning.
你打算怎么做,萨奇?直接逮捕他吗?
What you wanna do, Sarge? We can jam him in?
不,我们跟踪他,他可能会,带我们找到其他犯人
No. Let's tail him, he might lead us to the rest of the crew.
保持距离、做好准备,不要转太多弯
Stay wide, anticipate, don't take more than one turn.
好的,鲁塞克,给你接手
All right, Ruzek, take over.
凯文,后退
Kev, pull back.
你走外♥围♥,平行跟车
You take the wide, run parallel.
收到
Copy you.
好的,看到他了
All right, we got him.
他只是停在那里
He's just sitting idle.
益康快递
所有人穿上防弹背心
Everybody, vest up.
他为什么只是坐在那里?
Why's he just sitting there?
等待某件事
Waiting on something.
哇…是他们
Whoa, whoa... This is them.
这里有两名戴着面罩的犯人,他们要动手了!动作快!
I've got two masked offenders they're gonna rip! Move!
快走!快点离开!
Get back! Get out of the way!
他有枪!
He's got a gun!
趴下!
Get down! Get down!
金!你还好吗?
Kim! Kim, are you all right?
我没事,走!
I'm good. I'm good. Let's go!
芝加哥警署!
Chicago P.D.!
交给我!
I got him!
后援在路上了!
Help's on the way!
请求支援,有人朝警♥察♥开枪!
Ten-one, ten-one, shots fired at the police!
他交给我就行!
I got him! I got him!
5021艾达,在南阿什兰大道徒步追捕…
Fifty-twenty-one Ida, in foot pursuit on South Ashland...
黑色连帽衫、黑色裤子、戴着骷髅面罩
black hoodie, black pants, wearing a skull mask.
不行
Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
不准你死
Don't you die on me.
不行
Uh-uh.
5021,派救护车过来
Fifty-twenty-one, roll me an ambo.
艾迪逊街3680号♥,这里需要警车
Three-six-eight-oh Addison. I need some cars.
不,不可以
No, you don't. No, you don't.
不,不准死
No, you don't.
可恶!
Damn!
亚当、金,有什么发现吗?
Adam, Kim. Anything?
没有,我们跟丢了
No. We lost him.
我通知大众运输警♥察♥局了,他们会加强巡逻
I notified Mass Transit, they're gonna saturate the line.
好,那没开枪的那名疑犯呢?
All right, and the offender who didn't engage?
那混♥蛋♥肯定丢掉面罩,悄无声息地逃走
Prick must've ditched the mask, fled without notice...
我发出全境通告了
I put out a BOLO.
好,那就撤回来,去找监视器,附近商店、交管局
All right, so pull back, find security cams, any stores,
看能不能找到他
C.T.A., just see if you can find him.
所以我们唯一逮捕的疑犯死了?
So, only offender we actually have in custody is dead?
他逼你开枪的
He forced your hand.
好,那是柏德的手♥机♥?
All right, is that Bird's phone?
对,解锁了,我们从里面查到一个号♥码
Yeah, it was unlocked. We lifted one number off of it.
这个号♥码在过去24小时内
Just one number called Bird
打了好几通电♥话♥给柏德
multiple ties over the past twenty-four hours.
最后一次联♥系♥是42分钟前
Last contact was forty-two minutes ago.
好的
Okay.
号♥码的主人是泽克罗斯,41岁
Number belongs to a Zeke Roth, he's forty-one.
他有持械抢劫、重伤害、杀人未遂
He's got armed robbery aggravated assault, attempted murder,
多次不起诉释放的前科
multiple R.W.C.'s,
一年前从丹维尔监狱假释出来
paroled from Danville a year ago.
他符合我们第二名犯人的特征
He matches the stats for our second offender.
好,那就把他的照片发出去
All right, so blast his picture.
看看能不能找到他的踪迹
All right, see if you can get eyes on him.
凯文,把泽克的照片给戴安看
Kev, get Zeke's photo in front of Diane.
他可能去店里勘察过
He might've cased that store.
找出线索来
Just find us a damn lead.
你看过这个人吗?
Does this man look familiar to you?
没有,他是柏德吗?
No, is that Bird?
我只有听到那个名字
I only heard the name.
我说过了,他们都戴着面罩
I told you --they wore masks.
嗯,我们知道
Uh, we understand that,
但抢劫发生前,你可能在店里看过他?
but maybe you'd seen him in the store prior to the robbery?
应该没有
I don't think so.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
那这个人呢?
What about this man?
你认得他吗?
Do you recognize him?
不认得
No.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
对,我确定
Yeah. Yes, I'm sure.
可以再请你看一次吗?
Well, do you mind looking at it one more time?
我知道有时候需要一点时间…
I know sometimes it might take a second...
我不需要时间,我不认得他
I don't... need a second, I don't know him.
我知道我一直搞错
Look, I know I keep getting it wrong,
我的脑袋乱七八糟的,但我不…
and my brain's all over the place, but I don't...
但再看一眼也无妨吧
But it can't hurt to just try one more time.
听着,我不认得他!
Look, I don't know him!
对不起…他一直问我同样的问题
I'm sorry... he keeps asking me the same things.
我知道,戴安,因为我需要你仔细看看
I know, Diane, because I need you to look.
好,我们休息一下吧
Okay, um, why don't we take a break.
能去外面聊聊吗?
Can we talk outside for a second?
戴安,你要喝水之类的吗?
Diane, you need a water or anything?
不用
No.
好的
Okay.
她需要回家
She needs to go home.
她需要什么?
She needs to do what?
不,我们不是这样讯问的
No. That's not how we do interviews.
你不能在我讯问到一半时打断我
You don't just cut me off mid-sentence.
如果她想离开,她自己会开口
If she wants to leave, she'll say she wants to leave.
不,她不会的
No, she won't,
因为她想帮你
because she wants to help you.
她需要休息,回家,躺在床上,待在班乔身边
She needs rest, to go home, be in her bed, be with Banjo.
班乔是谁?
Who the hell is Banjo?
她的猫,听着,人们无法长时间,承受这么大的压力…
Her cat. Look, people can't withstand stress this long...
尤其是刚经历创伤事件的人
...especially someone who just underwent a traumatic event.
她需要回家、深呼吸,忘掉这件事片刻
She needs to go home, breathe, and feel normal for a second.
她不是你的病人
She's not your patient.
我不认为这是你能决定的事
I don't think that's your decision to make.
凯文,她把知道的都跟你说了
Kevin, she's given you all she has to give you so far.
我不认为,我觉得我们快问出来了
I don't think so. I think we were right there.
如果我们持续施压,她能提供更多线索
I think if we keep pushing, she can give us more.
你没在听我说话
You're not listening to me.
你的单位请我来评估她
Your unit called me in to evaluate her,
而我的评估结果是…
and my evaluation is --
如果戴安休息一会,对她会有好处
it will help Diane if she gets a break.
而且在法律上你也无权把她留在这里
And you also have no legal right to keep her here.
所以如果你不劝她回家,我会的
So, if you don't encourage her to go home, I will.
慢慢来
Take your time.
如果你想起任何事,无论是什么
And if you remember anything, anything at all,
你有我的号♥码,好吗?
you got my number, okay?
好的
Okay.
嘿,乔丹,我不是故意让你等的
Hey Jordan, I didn't mean to leave you hanging, man.
怎么了?
What's going on?
等等,什么?我说了我会拿过去的
Wait, what? I told you I'm gonna drop it off.
我今晚会拿去,我答应你
It's gonna be tonight, I promise you.
等等,乔丹…
Wait, Jordan, hold on...
你现在的表情就是我今天一整天的样子
Your face right now is what I've been looking like all day.
热水器坏了
Water heater's busted,
所以整栋楼都没有热水
so the whole building's out of hot water.
你没收到我的信息吗?
You ain't get my messages?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表