What demand did they make?
-血压下降 -他们…
-Pressure's dropping. -They... they...
开始心肺复苏
Start compressions.
他们怎样?
They what? They what?
拜托,撑着点
Come on, stay with me.
撑着点
Stay with me. Stay with me.
他快不行了
He's flatlining.
好,你说的够多了,我会找到他们的,听见没?
Okay, you've said enough, I'm gonna find them. You hear me?
我保证我会找到他们的
I'm gonna find them, I promise.
男性受害人…
Male victim...
在车祸中头部和身体受到重创
severe head and body trauma from a car wreck.
途中心跳停止
He coded en route.
他失去心跳多久了?
How long has he been down?
四分钟
Four minutes.
已经电击了两次,还是没反应
He's had two shocks of defib, but still nothing.
推急救车过来,准备肾上腺素…
Get me a crash cart, prep epi...
我需要…
I need a...
嘿
Hey.
他有跟你说别的吗?
He give you anything else?
自从我在无线电回报后就没有
Not since I "radio'd."
他再也没有苏醒过来…
He never regained consciousness...
他死了…
he was dead...
嗯,他有证实赎金的事?
Huh. He confirm the ransom?
基亚娜?
Kiana?
嘿…拿去
Hey... here. Take that.
就是这样
There you go.
他有确认那是赎金?
Did he confirm there's a ransom?
对…但他无法跟我说别的
Yes... uh, but he couldn't tell me anything else.
我从他的钱包找到他的身分证
I pulled his "I.D." from his wallet.
他叫格雷戈里米勒
His name is Gregory Miller.
住在市中心
He lives downtown.
已婚,有两个小孩
He has a wife and two kids.
好的,很好
Okay, good.
走吧
Come on.
我要你打给犯罪预防与资讯中心,要到他太太的电♥话♥
Listen, I need you to call "C-PIC," get the wife's number,
或许她的手♥机♥还开着
maybe her phone's still on.
然后对他们的车发出全境通告
Then we get "BOLO's" out on all their vehicles.
亚当,你在现场吗?
Adam, you on scene?
对,我们在这里
Yeah. Yeah, we're here.
行李袋里大约有两万两千元的现金
Uh, so the duffle bag contains about twenty-two "K" in cash.
还有一些看起来很昂贵的珠宝
Got some real expensive-looking jewelry.
车上没有武器
There's no weapons in the car.
也丝毫没有关于交付赎金的线索
Nothing with any details about a ransom drop.
有找到他的手♥机♥吗?
You find his phone?
有找到,但手♥机♥锁住了
Yeah, we got it. It's locked.
我们会要求实验室加急处理
So, we're gonna have the lab put a rush on it.
那车上的全球定位系统呢?
And what about the car's "G.P.S.?"
全撞坏了,我们正在收集车辆数据
It's completely smashed. We're pulling car data as we speak.
手♥机♥没有开启地图导航
Phone doesn't have maps running live.
好的,老大,等车辆数据回来
All right, boss, we'll get you more information
我们会立刻提供你更多资讯
as soon as the car data comes in.
收到,我们现在去他家
Copy. We're headed to his home now.
快点解开那部手♥机♥
Get that phone cracked,
我们必须查明他和谁通话
we need to know who he was talking to.
嗯,我们这就去办
Yeah, we're on it.
奇云,你在吗?
Kevin, you there?
嗯,我在,沙展
Yes, sir. Right here, Sarge.
这家人是格雷戈里和卡拉米勒
The family is Gregory and Cara Miller.
他们夫妻结婚15年了
The pair have been married for fifteen years,
有两个年幼的孩子,寇特妮和玛雅
they have two young children, Courtney and Maya,
年纪是七岁和五岁
ages seven and five.
我正在调阅他们的社群媒体和手♥机♥
I'm pulling up their socials and phones now.
说是紧急情况
Cite exigent.
没问题
Will do.
沙展,目前那一区还没出现
Sarge, there are no in-service calls yet
符合绑♥架♥的报案电♥话♥
matching any abductions in that area,
但格雷戈里是市中心,一家律师事务所的主管
but Gregory is an executive at a law firm downtown,
算是白手起家…很成功
so he's self-made... like, real self-made...
你要去的那间顶楼公♥寓♥
The penthouse you're on your way to
价值一百四十万美元
is worth one-point-four million dollars.
看起来像是个…完美的家庭,温馨、关爱、幸福…
Seems like a... perfect family... Involved, loving, happy...
好,继续调查,我要知道,关于他们的一切
Okay, dig in, I want to know everything about them.
收到
Copy that.
你进行到哪?
Where you at?
太太的电♥话♥一直转到语♥音♥信箱
Wife's phone keeps going to voicemail.
应该是关机或者没电了,室内电♥话♥也一样
It's either off or dead. Same goes for their landline.
好的,接下来是全境通告
Okay, "BOLO's" next.
嗨,我是情报组的库克警员
Hi, this is Officer Cook in Intelligence,
警徽号♥码51339
badge number five-one-three-three-nine.
我需要发布一则全境通告
I need to lodge a "BOLO."
不好意思,先生
Excuse me, sir.
我需要你立刻带我们上去,卡拉和格雷戈里米勒的顶楼公♥寓♥
I need you to take us up to Cara and Gregory Miller's penthouse right now.
他们不在家
They're not at home.
我们还是得上去
We still need to get up there.
住户付钱为的就是隐私
Tenants pay for privacy.
如果你们没有搜索票…
If you don't have a warrant...
我们不需要搜索票
We don't need a warrant.
这是生死攸关的情况
It's a matter of life and death,
现在立刻带我们上去
so you're gonna take us upstairs right now,
别引起骚动,明白吗?
you're not gonna make a scene, you understand?
他们什么时候离开的?
When did they leave?
米勒先生大约一小时前离开
Mister Miller left about an hour ago.
米勒太太和孩子们一早出门,去上体操课
Missus Miller and the kids left early for gymnastics.
你知道当时是几点吗?
Do you know what time it was?
大约早上8点
Around eight "A.M."
她们是步行离开的?
They leave on foot?
不是,她们开车离开的
No. They took the car.
你有亲眼看到她们开车离开吗?
Did you actually see them drive away?
没有,但我看到她们进去车♥库♥
No. But I saw them go into the garage.
车♥库♥有监视器吗?
Security cameras in the garage?
当然有
Of course.
好,我要你下楼
Okay, I need you to go back downstairs,
把所有的监视器画面拿来给我们
get us all the security footage you have.
拜托别对任何人说起这件事
Please don't say a word of this to anyone.
你去那边
You take that way.
警长…
Sergeant...
今天早上10点快递送来了
Cara Miller's severed finger
卡拉米勒的断指和结婚戒指
and wedding ring arrived via messenger at ten "A.M."
去追踪取件和送货过程了吗?
We track pick-up and delivery?
嗯,快递员没见到寄件人,也没和他说上话
Yes. The messenger didn't talk to or see the sender,
是从一栋废弃房♥屋的门廊取件
it was a porch pick-up from an abandoned house
附近没有警用监视器
with no nearby "POD's."
监视器画面进展到哪了?
Where are we with the footage?
刚传进来,奇云正在检查
Just got in. Kev's reviewing it now.
有任何交付赎金的线索吗?
We get anything on the ransom drop?
还没有
Nothing yet.
车子的全球定位系统也没发现什么
Nothing on the car's "G.P.S.,"
不过监识人员成功破解了,格雷戈里的手♥机♥
but the techs were able to crack Gregory's phone.
他在今天早上10点04分接到一通,预付型抛弃式手♥机♥打来的电♥话♥
He got a call from a pay-as-you-go burner at ten-oh-four this morning.
通话持续了三分钟
Call lasted three minutes.
好的,能追踪吗?
Okay. We trace it?
信♥号♥♥来自于后院社区的塔台
Hit a tower in Back of the Yards.
那一区完全没有监视器
So, whole block is dark.
在那之后,格雷戈里打给两间银行,接着打给他兄弟特拉维斯
Right after that, Gregory called two banks, then his brother, Travis.
巡警已经去带特拉维斯过来了
Patrol's bringing Travis in now.
和他兄弟通话是格雷戈里在车祸前
That call with his brother was the last time Gregory
最后一次使用手♥机♥
used his phone before crashing the car.
所以没有简讯?没有影片?也没有交付赎金的资讯?
So, no texts? No videos? No details on a ransom drop?
没有,我们认为那通预付型电♥话♥,是犯人打来的
No. We believe the offender is the pay-as-you-go.
三分钟的通话时间
Three-minute call _
足以让犯人给他必要的指示
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表