我们不知道有几个人
We don't know how many there are.
找个安全的地方躲起来,待在那里
Just lay low. Find a safe spot, and hold anchor.
不
No.
-嗯,收到 -不
-Yeah. Copy you. -No. No.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding me, right?
我不会跟你走的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
你差点被人杀死,明白吗?
You were almost just killed. Do you understand?
你无权拘捕我!
You don't have custody of me!
带我回家!
Take me home!
你不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me here.
我可以
Yeah, I can.
你没有对我不利的证据
You have nothing on me.
想离开你试试看啊
Go ahead, try to leave.
你能去哪?嗯?
Where are you gonna go? Huh?
有必要的话,我会把你铐在车上
I will cuff you to my damn car if I need to.
你试试看啊
Try me.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥给我!
Give me your phone!
关机中
沙展,封锁区设置好了,我们封锁到35街
Sarge, perimeter's set, we're locked down to thirty-fifth.
巡警正在逐户检查院子,但没发现赫达
Patrol's checking yard to yard, but no signs on Hector.
也没发现其他枪手
No signs of any other shooter.
嗯,看来赫达想取而代之
Yeah, looks like Hector was trying to take over.
很合理,他保持低调只告诉一个人
Makes sense he'd keep it quiet, only tell one guy.
好,查出共犯的身份了?
All right, we I.D. that accomplice?
阿达雷斯,22岁
Adrian Ruiz, twenty-two.
我们确认他就是跟赫达传信息的人
We confirmed he's who Hector texting with.
他的抛弃式手♥机♥在口袋里,目前正在调查
His burner was in his pocket, we're running it now.
嘿
Hey.
我没看到赫达,他肯定已经上车了
I got zero on Hector, he must have gotten in a vehicle.
调出这一区所有的监视器
So, pull all the cams in the area.
那赫达家呢?
What about Hector's house?
目前有卧底在那里监视,已经发出全境通告
I got U.C.'s sitting on it right now, and a BOLO out.
好的,那金保斯呢?
All right. And Campos?
没有动静,他还待在他女朋友家
No movement, he's still bedded down at his girlfriend's.
好的,那很好,他还没行动
All right, that's good, he's still dark.
我们利用这一点
We'll take advantage of it.
放出消息说这是一起,不相关的家庭纠纷
Put out a narrative this was an unrelated domestic.
找出赫达那个混♥蛋♥
And find that prick Hector.
哦,所以你不打算告诉我,他们在说什么?
Oh, so you're not gonna tell me what they're saying now?
这是什么,新的警♥察♥策略?
What is this --a new police tactic?
你为什么生我的气?
Why are you angry with me?
你把我蒙在鼓里、你骗我…
You keep me in the dark... you lie to me...
嗯?
Huh?
我是警♥察♥,你期待什么?
I am police, what did you expect?
信息是怎么说的?
What does the text say?
我们还没逮捕赫达!
We don't have Hector in custody right now!
所以我们要待在这里!
So, we're staying here!
是时候跟我们合作了!
This is when you work with us!
哦,是这样吗?
Oh, yeah. Is that so?
对,没错
Yeah, that's right.
有人朝你开枪
When you start getting shot at _
就是该认输求饶的时候!
that's a good time to throw in the towel!
现在供出金保斯
Give up Campos right now,
你就能得到交易!
and you'll get a deal!
只要我们抓到金保斯…
That's all we need _ Campos...
这一切就能结束了
and this can all be over.
只是为了让你轻松一点
Just to make it easy for you.
轻松?
Easy?
你觉得这一切很轻松?
You think this is easy?
如果你不跟我们合作
You're gonna be in a box in the ground or a box in prison
你会进棺材,或一辈子待在监狱里
for the rest of your life if you don't work with us.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
为什么我听说你在处理,不相关的家庭纠纷?
Why am I hearing you're working an unrelated domestic?
不是,我们只是不想打草惊蛇,让毒贩跑回墨西哥
No. We just don't want to scare our supplier into running back to Mexico.
好的
Okay,
不想让消息传到街头,但我还是想知道情况
don't want the word out on the street, but I'd like the word.
出了什么事?
What is... what's happening?
哦,是袭击未遂
Oh, it's attempted hit.
我们及时赶到
We got here in time.
犯人逃跑了
Offender's in the wind.
那袭击的目标呢?
The victim of the potential hit?
我们送她到安全的地方
We got her safe.
拘留在局里?
In custody at the unit?
不,还没
No, not yet.
你知道我不是在浪费你的时间
You know I'm not wasting your time.
如果你能直接回答
If you give me direct answers,
我就不用一直问,这样会更快
I don't have to keep asking questions. It goes faster.
我都处理好了
I got it handled.
好的
Okay.
嘿,沙展,这里有发现
Yo, Sarge, we got something.
你看,这是赫达
Look _ this is Hector.
这是枪击发生后两分钟
Two minutes after the shooting.
那辆车登记在他死去同伙的名下
And that car is registered under his dead accomplice's name.
好的,去追踪他
Okay. Track him.
收到
Copy that.
我保证能让你减刑
I can guarantee you a lesser sentence.
换到更好的监狱、减少守卫
A better prison, lessened security,
我们还能撤销谋杀指控…
we can take the homicide charges down...
你根本没有证据指控我犯下谋杀罪
You don't have me on homicide charges.
你根本没有证据指控我犯下任何罪
You don't have me on anything.
歌♥莉亚!
Gloria!
你可以继续问,但答案还是“不”
You can keep asking, the answer's no.
为什么?
Why? Why?
我为什么要答应你?
Why would I say yes? Why?
因为你有罪疚感!
Because you feel guilty!
因为你觉得羞愧!
Because you feel ashamed!
因为你们单位在生你的气!
Because your little unit is mad at you!
因为你有涉案!
Because you're involved!
因为你和贩毒集团同流合污
You're in bed with the cartel,
让上百公斤的毒品流进芝加哥
you're letting hundreds of kilos into the city.
这些都不是你!
None of this is you!
是,这就是我
Yes, it is.
不,不是的!
No, It's not!
是!这就是我!
Yes, it is! It is! It's me!
-不!-这就是我!
-No! -This! This is me!
我就是这种人!
This is who I am!
我跟你说过了!
I told you!
我跟你说过我是怎么样的人!
I told you who I was!
我跟你说过我小时候是怎么饿肚子
I told you how I starved as a kid,
而你只看到那个满脸泪水的小女孩
and you focused on the little girl with tears in her eyes,
没看到那个为了生存从婴儿手中,偷走面包的人!
and not the one who stole bread from babies in order to survive!
我跟你说过我如何拯救我家人
I told you how I saved my family,
而你看见拯救那部分
and you focused on the saving,
没看见我嫁给一个,年纪大我两倍的男人
not the girl who married a man twice her age,
任由他摧残我
who just let him screw her
对我撒谎
and lie to her
要我看着他折磨人
as she watched him torture,
贩毒和杀人!
and sell drugs and kill!
这才是我!
That is who I am!
我一直都是这种人!
That is who I am... who I've always been!
所以你…
So, you...
你没什么好惊讶的
you don't get to be surprised
我看到了获得权力的机会,我就抓住了
that I saw an opportunity for power and that I took it.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
-我要离开,你没有证据抓我 -你要去哪?
-I'm leaving, you have nothing on me. -Where are you going?
你没有证据抓我!
You have nothing on me!
我有权拘留你48小时!
I have every right to hold you for forty-eight hours!
放开我!天啊!
Off of me! God!
-嗯…-不!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表