There was another man.
跛脚的男人
A man with a limp.
哦,这下出现一个跛脚的男人…
Oh, it's a man with a limp now...
-好的…-你自己说过…
-Okay... -You yourself said...
回答问题
Answer the question.
-你有在听…-我说的…
-Have you been listening to... -I'm telling...
-我们说话吗?-都是实话
-... our conversations? -...the truth.
别连上衣都输掉了
Don't go losing your shirt.
你刚才说什么?
The hell you just say to me?
你进去过她家?
Have you been in her house?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你进去过她家?
Have you been in her house?
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
你是不是进去过她家?
Have you been in her house?
你是不是闯进她家?嗯?
Did you break into the God damn house? Huh?
奇云…我们先送他回局里
Kev... Kev... we just drive him in.
但那样说得通吧,奇云?
But does that make sense, Kevin?
过来这边
Slide over.
所以我才会带望远镜…
That... that's why I had the binoculars --
我看到你的时候,就是在收望远镜
I was putting them away right when I saw you.
我放进背包的是望远镜
That's what I was putting in my backpack.
-嘿 -嗯?
-Hey. -Yeah?
交给我,奇云,跟他宣读,米兰达警告了吗?
I got him, Kev. He Mirandized?
嗯
Uh-huh.
-这边 -奇云…
-This way. -Kevin, Kevin...
不
Nope.
但你懂的,对吧?我只是在照顾她
...you understand though, right, I was just keeping an eye on her,
我一直都是这样
that's what I always do.
上楼
Get up the stairs.
我得打给维拉
I gotta call Val.
我马上上去找你们
I'll meet you all up there in a minute.
伯吉斯?
Burgess?
出现调查警报
An investigative alert popped.
好的,哪个案件?
Okay. On what?
这个案子…
This case...
柳条公园又发生了一起入室盗窃
So, there was another home invasion, Wicker Park,
警报器关掉了
alarm was off,
后门被踹开,两人被近距离打死,点45口径手♥枪♥
back door was kicked in, two killed, close-range, forty-five...
目击者看到一个跛脚的男人,离开现场
Witnesses saw a man with a limp leaving the scene.
在楼上
It's upstairs.
邻居听到枪声
Neighbor heard the shots,
但她不知道那是什么声音,所以没有报♥警♥
but she didn't know what it was, so she didn't call it in.
15分钟后
Then, fifteen minutes later,
她看到一个跛脚的男人,从后门走出来
she sees a man with a limp leaving the back door.
她不认识他
She didn't recognize him.
那男人提着一个像是行李袋的东西
Man was carrying what looked like a duffle.
两枪
Two shots.
他连自卫的时间都没有
Didn't even have time to defend himself.
这对夫妻12岁的儿子,正好去参加校外教学
Couple's twelve-year-old son's away on a school trip.
幸好
Thank God.
她身上是的血溅,是她先生中弹后沾上的…
Blood spatter on her from her husband's shots...
他们当时应该一起躺在床上
Think she must have been in bed with him.
犯人先朝她先生开枪
Offender shot her husband first.
嗯,然后逼她打开夹万
Yeah. Then made her open the safe.
点45口径手♥枪♥?
Forty-five?
对
Mm-hmm.
跟基汀一案相同
Same as Keating.
好的,请弹道组加急比对
All right, tell Ballistics we need a rush order
两个现场的撞针撞击
on primer strike comparison from both scenes.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
相同的犯案手法
It's the same thing.
只是犯人这次打劫成功
Offender just managed to finish the job this time.
我搞错了
I got it wrong.
彻底搜查这栋房♥子
I want this whole house searched top to bottom.
让目击者描述疑犯的长相
And get me a sketch from that witness --
不管他有没有看清楚,我都要疑犯的素描
I don't care if he didn't get a good look _ I want a sketch anyway.
把凶手找出来
Let's find this man.
东边的街道什么都没发现
And there's nothing on the east side of the street.
没有跛脚的人,路上根本没什么人
Nobody with a limp. There's hardly anybody at all.
我这边也是,我们这次,可能没那么幸运了…
Same here. I don't think we're gonna get that lucky this time...
弹道组的结果出来了
Ballistics came back.
弹壳、撞针撞击和弹头完全吻合
Casings, Primer strikes and slugs are an exact match.
就是杀死基汀的那把枪
This was the same weapon that was used at Keating's.
现场还有其他线索吗?
Anything else from the scene?
没有,监识人员彻底清查了
No, and techs licked it clean.
那监视器呢?
What about cams?
什么也没有
Nothing.
我查了所有符合新条件的已知抢匪
And I ran all known robbery offenders that match our new parameters.
共22名…但没人腿部有伤势
Twenty-two of them... none of them with a leg injury.
所以唯一能
So, the only person
指认枪手的人只有尼克?
who can potentially I.D. our shooter is Nick?
看来是这样
Looks like it.
好的
Okay.
尼克拒绝合作,除非我们答应他的要求
Nick is refusing to cooperate unless we give him what he wants.
他想要什么?
What the hell does he want?
对不起
I apologize.
是我错怪你了
I was wrong about you.
没错,你是错怪我了
Yes, you were.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
我需要你看一下这些照片
I need you to look at some photos,
看里面有没有你见到的那个男人
and see if you can make a match for the man that you saw.
我想听你说出口
I want to hear you say it.
没有我你做不到
You can't do it without me.
你说得没错
Correct.
你是唯一能帮我们指认凶手的人
You are the person that can help us identify the killer.
是的
Yes.
我可以帮你们
And I will.
等我得到我想要的东西后
After I get what I want.
我已经道歉了…
I just apologized...
我要求的不只是那个
That's not all I asked for.
嗨,尼克
Hi, Nick.
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
嗯
Yes.
我很好,你呢?
I'm... I'm fine. How are you?
不怎么好
I've been better.
估计是星期四综合征吧
I guess I came down with a case of the Thursdays.
这是我们之间的玩笑话
It's an inside thing.
维拉,我对这一切实在很抱歉…
Val, I'm... I'm so sorry about all of this. I...
我从来没有伤害任何人
I never hurt anybody.
那晚我会在那里,只是想看看你好不好
I was only there that night because I wanted to check on you.
只是想确保你没事
I... I just wanted to see that you were okay.
这些我们可以晚点再说
We can talk about all of that later,
但现在重要的是
but right now what's really important
你帮我们找到这名犯人,这样才不会再有人受伤
is that you help us find this offender so that nobody else is hurt.
你说得对
You're right.
当然,你说得没错
Of course you're right.
你能帮我看看这些照片吗?
Can you look at these photos for me?
好
Yes.
那个人年纪有点大
This man _ he was older,
应该50几岁
maybe in his fifties.
他个子很高
He was tall,
胡子刮得很干净
he's clean shaven.
我离开的时候他刚好从后门出来
He came out the back just as I was leaving.
我们有对视
We made eye contact.
只要他在里面,我肯定认得出来…
I'd be able to recognize him if he...
就是他
That's him.
这个,就是他没错
That one. That... that's him.
确定的话麻烦你签名
Initial if you're certain?
就是他…
That... that's him.
我百分之百确定
I'm... I'm one hundred percent certain.
很好
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表