有什么新消息吗?
Any updates?
没有
No.
嘿,出了什么事?
Hey, what else happened?
没什么,他回到家了,卡莉陪着他,枪在我的保险箱里
Nothing. Nothing, he's home now. Carly's got him. Gun's in my safe.
亚当,这…不能发生这种事
Adam, this... this cannot happen.
-我知道 -这不能…
-I know that. -It can't...
我们能不能晚上再说?
Can we just... talk about this tonight at least?
他平安到家了,我无法…
He's home safe and I just... I just can't...
好,来吧
Yes. Come on.
我们怎么会依旧一点线索也没有?
How do we still have nothing?
警用监视器真的没拍到?
There's nothing on PODS, really?
-没有 -怎么可能?
-No. -How's that possible?
克罗宁离开停车场后,一定得开上亚当街
Cronin would have had to get on Adams after leaving the parking garage.
那条街有监视器啊
That street is blanketed.
我知道,我再三确认过了
I know. I double checked.
他肯定是躲进小巷之类的
He must've ducked down an alley or something.
到目前为止医院都没发现
Hospitals so far are clear,
没有符合克罗宁描述的病人
nothing matching Cronin's description.
他肯定得去某个地方
I mean, he's gonna need to go somewhere,
他失血那么多,不可能永远躲着
he can't lay low forever, not with that much blood loss.
怎么了?
What?
我觉得这挺合理的
I just... I think this makes sense.
这是克罗宁扮成伊森斯皮维的样子
That's Cronin posing as Ethan Spivey.
用那个假名时,他声称自己是退伍军人
Now, in that alias, he claimed he was an army vet...
前游骑兵,曾在伊♥拉♥克♥服役
Former Ranger, did a tour in Iraq.
他甚至还有陆军的星星汽车贴纸,他扮得很认真
He even had the Army star bumper sticker. He was really selling it.
嗯
Uh-huh.
如果他当时有假的军人证件呢?
What if he had a fake military I.D. at the time?
嗯,有可能
Okay, possible.
如果他当时有,他就能去退伍军人诊所
If he did, he'd have access to V.A. clinics.
如果他的假证件还在,他现在就能去那些诊所
If he still has that fake I.D., he could access them now.
城里有五间门诊
There's five outpatient clinics in town.
一间在积逊大道上,就在他丢弃货卡的地方附近
One's on Jackson, right by where he dumped the pickup.
嗯,很好,每间都去查
Okay, good. Good work. Let's hit them all.
嗯,我爸帮了忙
Yeah. My dad helped.
好的,他…
Okay, he...
他几个小时前来过
he was here a few hours ago.
他状况很差,而且很急
He was in bad shape and in a hurry.
他身边有个小女孩吗?
Was a little girl with him?
有,他们一起离开了
Yeah, they left together.
好,所以你们帮他治疗后,让他出院?
Okay. So, he was treated and then released?
没有
No.
他发现自己得住院后,开始紧张
Once he realized he needed to be admitted, he got nervous.
他不想登记他的名字
Didn't want his name on record,
显然也不想在这里待太久,所以他就离开了
clearly didn't want to be here long, so he took off.
你们有监视器吗?
Do you have security cameras?
只有停车场有
Just for the parking lot.
就是他
That's him.
还有素儿
And there's Zoe.
5021艾迪…
Fifty-twenty-one Eddie...
请说,艾迪
Go with your traffic, Eddie.
小队,我需要更新之前的全境通告
Squad, I need to update our previous BOLO.
我们通缉的疑犯现在驾驶一辆,绿色富士,伊利诺伊州车牌
Our wanted offender is now driving a green Subaru, Illinois plate,
Z857MT
Zebra, eight, five, seven, Mary, twelve.
这辆车最后的行踪是在,西积逊大道1300号♥
Vehicle was last seen at thirteen hundred West Jackson.
这辆车的车牌
Your vehicle with matching plates
和一宗撞树事故的车辆相同
was involved in a vehicle versus tree accident.
半小时前有行人报案
A pedestrian called it in a half-hour ago.
行人有看到司机或一个小女孩吗?
Was pedestrian able to see the driver or a little girl?
没有,车上没人,现场也没人
No, vehicle was unoccupied. No one on scene.
好的
All right.
那起事故的位置在哪?
What's the address of that accident?
西亚珠街3009号♥
Three-zero-zero-nine West Archer.
收到,我们这就过去
Copy. We're en route.
你是情报组的人?
You with Intelligence?
对,什么情况?
Yeah. What do you got?
现场只有大量的血迹
Nothing yet besides a ton of blood.
推测司机因为失血过多撞车
Think the driver crashed from blood loss.
没人看到司机或乘客,一个小女孩的身影?
No sign of the driver or passenger, a young girl?
没有,没人目睹事发经过,我们刚开始搜索
No. No witnesses to the actual crash. We're just starting to canvas.
金…他们朝这边走
Kim... they went this way.
待在车子这里
Stay on the car.
收到
Copy that.
那里
There.
血迹到这里为止
Trail ends there.
两边都有可能
Could've gone either way.
我去巷子里
I'll take the alley.
嘿,伙伴,芝加哥警署
Hey. Hey, man. C.P.D.
有看到一个约30岁的白人男子吗?他身边有个小女孩
You seen a white guy, about thirty years old. Had a young girl with him.
有,那家伙挺吓人的
Yep, scary-a** dude.
不过我没看到小女孩
I didn't see a little girl though.
他躲进那栋屋子了
He ducked into that building right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
金,有目击证人说
Kim. I got a witness putting Cronin
克罗宁在亚珠街和特洛伊街交叉口,一栋废弃大楼里
in an abandoned building on Archer and Troy.
收到
Copy.
她在哪,汤玛士?
Where is she, Thomas?
嘿,素儿在哪?嗯?
Hey, where's Zoe? Huh?
-什么?-嘿…
-What? -Hey...
-我不…-素儿在哪?
-I don't... -Where's Zoe?
我不知道
I don't know.
素儿!快出声!
Zoe! Call out!
克罗宁,告诉我她在不在这里
Cronin _ just tell me if she's here.
素儿!
Zoe!
你把她载去其他地方?
Did you drop her somewhere?
拜托…我需要帮忙…好痛
Please... I need... I need help... This hurts.
你开口就不会痛了!
It stops hurting when you start talking!
她在哪?
Where is she?
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
清醒过来跟我说话!
I need you to wake up and talk to me.
嘿!
Hey!
清醒过来跟我说话!
I need you to wake up and talk to me!
嗯?
Yeah?
嘿!够了!
Hey! Enough!
快醒过来!醒了没?
Do it now! You awake?
嘿!够了!亚当!
Hey! Enough! Adam!
你可以尖叫就能说话!
If you can scream, you can talk!
让开!
Move!
克罗宁,撑着点
Cronin, stay with me.
素儿在哪?克罗宁,撑着点,素儿在哪?
Where's Zoe? Cronin, stay with me. Where is Zoe?
5021,派救护车到北亚珠街874号♥
Fifty-twenty-one, I need an ambo at eight-seven-four North Archer.
一名犯人身受刀伤大量出血
I got an offender bleeding out from a knife wound.
收到,5021,救护车在路上了
Copy Fifty-twenty-one, ambo en route.
他的髂动脉被砍得很深
His brachial iliac artery was sliced bad,
不过我有及时止血
but I was able to clamp it in time.
他应该能完全康复
He should make a full recovery.
我们能跟他谈吗?
Can we talk to him?
可以,他醒着,请自便
Yeah, he's awake. Be my guest.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯,你说,金
Yeah. Go ahead, Kim.
嘿,我在看警用监视器上,克罗宁那辆富士的画面
Hey, I'm looking at POD footage of Cronin's Subaru right now.
我们在距离事故三个街区的位置,拍到那辆车
We picked it off three blocks before the accident.
素儿不在车上
Zoe's not in the vehicle.
素儿没跟他在一起?
Zoe's not with him?
没有,而且有三个目击证人,看到克罗宁逃下车
No. And we've got three witnesses now who saw Cronin flee the car,
素儿不在那里
Zoe wasn't there.
好的,金,你和组员从那间,退伍军人诊所展开搜索
All right Kim, you and the team fan out from that V.A. clinic.
把她找出来
Find her.
收到
Copy you.
让我们单独谈一会
Give us a minute.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表